1. #316
    hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 7,329
    Betpoints: 611

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Hubie you are constantly posting in my thread. You need to stop talking about things relevant to the thread, that's not going to be allowed here.

    All we do here is quote others and say dumbshit.

    You can do that all day long pal. But asking topic related questions? Sheeesh.

    See, the reason for this is because #IAMKVB

  2. #317
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,226
    Betpoints: 2119

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I never suggested the bet should be void
    Doesnít the last paragraph that you wrote that I responded to basically say that the bet has no value and that leaving the forum should be agreed to be off the table? Am I reading that wrong?

  3. #318
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,256
    Betpoints: 1375

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I’m up huge gambling, and even more this year than usual, injuries will likely cost me at least 70 units on the NBA though.

    This was preventable, the season should have been 55 games just as we saw with the NHL.
    Huge? Where? Seriously. You are the worst guy on SBR. Literally the worst. Down close to -200 units all threads. You must have 1000ís of winners elsewhere. STOP the charade. You suck.

    Injuries didnít cost you anything, doubling up on multiple bets to save your shitty threads is what cost you.

  4. #319
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,739
    Betpoints: 24944

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It does, I have had and have many futures wagers that are 10-11x what I bets I post here. This has been on of my best years gambling you dumb shit.

    I also donít post they bet promotions I take advantage of, their are over 1k a week of those across all my various legal Pennsylvania outs.

    Its been an even greater year than usual.
    Great work this year Thom.

  5. #320
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Doesn’t the last paragraph that you wrote that I responded to basically say that the bet has no value and that leaving the forum should be agreed to be off the table? Am I reading that wrong?
    Guys (not just you dukie, everyone), are you really trying to have a conversation with this Morono?

    LMAO

  6. #321
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Still no official verification that he tore his acl or nick.
    Ahahahahah

  7. #322
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It does, I have had and have many futures wagers that are 10-11x what I bets I post here. This has been on of my best years gambling you dumb shit.

    I also don’t post they bet promotions I take advantage of, their are over 1k a week of those across all my various legal Pennsylvania outs.

    Its been an even greater year than usual.
    That's cool. Just post the damn fade, tyvm.


  8. #323
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,256
    Betpoints: 1375

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its been an even greater year than usual.
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

  9. #324
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Doesn’t the last paragraph that you wrote that I responded to basically say that the bet has no value and that leaving the forum should be agreed to be off the table? Am I reading that wrong?
    I’m suggesting the outcome of the bet should be changed, I m not saying I won’t honor the bet.

  10. #325
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    Huge? Where? Seriously. You are the worst guy on SBR. Literally the worst. Down close to -200 units all threads. You must have 1000’s of winners elsewhere. STOP the charade. You suck.

    Injuries didn’t cost you anything, doubling up on multiple bets to save your shitty threads is what cost you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    Ahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    That's cool. Just post the damn fade, tyvm.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    
    It’s been yet another great year for me. Dumb shits.

  11. #326
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Guys (not just you dukie, everyone), are you really trying to have a conversation with this Morono?

    LMAO
    What an angry little bipolar dumb shit.

  12. #327
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    That's cool. Just post the damn fade, tyvm.

    I don't even have to read whatever morono post you quoted. It's still funny.

  13. #328
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Great work this year Thom.
    It’s been easier to cash out this year too withy so many good legal options in Pennsylvania.

  14. #329
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I don't even have to read whatever morono post you quoted. It's still funny.
    Bipolar boy is angry. What a dumb shit.

  15. #330
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576


  16. #331
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I’m suggesting the outcome of the bet should be changed, I m not saying I won’t honor the bet.
    Dont worry about it. There is an extremely large contingent of gamblers here that are petitioning for this bet to be voided.


  17. #332
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 744

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Dont worry about it. There is an extremely large contingent of gamblers here that are petitioning for this bet to be voided.

    +1 - ready to sign

  18. #333
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Dont worry about it. There is an extremely large contingent of gamblers here that are petitioning for this bet to be voided.

    Even I was saying that just after I started this thread and a few more times.

    Nobody needs to leave, but Morono's spamming of everyone's posts all the time, every time, no matter what is said, should probably have consequences at one point. I mean, really, let's be honest here. The OCD is just a little much.


  19. #334
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Even I was saying that just after I started this thread and a few more times.

    Nobody needs to leave, but Morono's spamming of everyone's posts all the time, every time, no matter what is said, should probably have consequences at one point. I mean, really, let's be honest here. The OCD is just a little much.

    Yea hes committed to showing everyone he isnt afraid to re-bump every disaster thread of his that gets bumped. Alpha Male type shit

  20. #335
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,336
    Betpoints: 88

    nice to know ya

  21. #336
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,256
    Betpoints: 1375

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Yea hes committed to showing everyone he isnt afraid to re-bump every disaster thread of his that gets bumped. Alpha Male type shit
    LOL. He is a winning gambler with strong records!

  22. #337
    hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 7,329
    Betpoints: 611

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    LOL. He is a winning gambler with strong records!
    HEY! Show some respect. The strong records are ACROSS THE BOARD....



  23. #338
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,685
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I’m up huge gambling, and even more this year than usual, injuries will likely cost me at least 70 units on the NBA though.

    This was preventable, the season should have been 55 games just as we saw with the NHL.
    Ok this has been fact checked and not true. Morino is down big for anyone reading.

    Morino is down the most of any poster on this site with posted plays.

    This is a fact.

  24. #339
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 60,885
    Betpoints: 29668

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    The lie detector test determined, that was a lie!
    The lie detector does not lie.


    [IMG] audi a4 avant 3.0 tdi quattro 0 60[/IMG]

  25. #340
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 60,885
    Betpoints: 29668

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Ok this has been fact checked and not true. Morino is down big for anyone reading.

    Morino is down the most of any poster on this site with posted plays.

    This is a fact.

  26. #341
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The lie detector does not lie.


    [IMG] audi a4 avant 3.0 tdi quattro 0 60[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Ok this has been fact checked and not true. Morino is down big for anyone reading.

    Morino is down the most of any poster on this site with posted plays.

    This is a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    HEY! Show some respect. The strong records are ACROSS THE BOARD....


    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    LOL. He is a winning gambler with strong records!
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Dont worry about it. There is an extremely large contingent of gamblers here that are petitioning for this bet to be voided.

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    +1 - ready to sign
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Even I was saying that just after I started this thread and a few more times.

    Nobody needs to leave, but Morono's spamming of everyone's posts all the time, every time, no matter what is said, should probably have consequences at one point. I mean, really, let's be honest here. The OCD is just a little much.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Yea hes committed to showing everyone he isnt afraid to re-bump every disaster thread of his that gets bumped. Alpha Male type shit
    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nice to know ya
    Wrong, dumb shits

  27. #342
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,819
    Betpoints: 577

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Yea hes committed to showing everyone he isnt afraid to re-bump every disaster thread of his that gets bumped. Alpha Male type shit
    Problem is, I'm not really sure that he's even a Beta...

  28. #343
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 60,885
    Betpoints: 29668

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This has been on of my best years gambling




    [IMG] audi a4 avant 3.0 tdi quattro 0 60[/IMG]

  29. #344
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    My gawd Morono must be just losing it today.

    He must be so angry.

    Just refreshing and refreshing so he can quote emojis.

    LMAO.

    I really awakened a monster when I started this thread.



    #iamKVB

  30. #345
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I’m up huge across the board. My futures in several sports alone are likely to be huge too you dumb shit.

  31. #346
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 60,885
    Betpoints: 29668

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Obviously I m not saying I wonít honor the bet.

  32. #347
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 744

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, dumb shits
    What's wrong? That the Clippers face a tough road without Leonard?

    We're going to miss you Mo! Just be sure to post your plays on Twitter.

    👍

  33. #348
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    What's wrong? That the Clippers face a tough road without Leonard?

    We're going to miss you Mo! Just be sure to post your plays on Twitter.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    My gawd Morono must be just losing it today.

    He must be so angry.

    Just refreshing and refreshing so he can quote emojis.

    LMAO.

    I really awakened a monster when I started this thread.



    #iamKVB
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Problem is, I'm not really sure that he's even a Beta...
    Dumb shits.

    Im fine as always, relaxed while these parasite are obsessed with me.

  34. #349
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 744

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits.

    Im fine as always, relaxed while these parasite are obsessed with me.
    Their, there, they're parasites are everywhere...

  35. #350
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,336
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It does, I have had and have many futures wagers that are 10-11x what I bets I post here. This has been on of my best years gambling you dumb shit.

    I also donít post they bet promotions I take advantage of, their are over 1k a week of those across all my various legal Pennsylvania outs.

    Its been an even greater year than usual.
    post one ticket


    thanks

First ... 78910111213 ... Last
Top