Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Portland Series Price +205 all day.

Locked n loaded. Blowout tonight in game 6, then will need to win a tough game 7 on the road. As I always say, I take the best player on the court in a game 7.

Looking forward to seeing Denver bakers pray for Monte Morris (previous playoff career high - 14, drops 28 in game 5) and austin rivers lead them to victory. Yup, GL with that.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Like this one a lot.

Best of luck man.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's all about Melo

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

ur too biased on portland not good for a gambler

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ur too biased on portland not good for a gambler
    I'm up huge this playoffs on posted plays. Fade me then.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I’m taking them tonight. Haven’t decided if I’m going ML or laying the points.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I would have agreed 2 nights ago but with more thought seeing they needed ref help all game and still lost it ain’t happening this yr in denver, should win tonight though

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Wrong thread sry
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-03-21 at 03:21 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I would have agreed 2 nights ago but with more thought seeing they needed ref help all game and still lost it ain’t happening this yr in denver, should win tonight though
    There is no such thing as ref help. You get calls sometimes, you don't get calls sometimes. Refs make some errors here and there, it's part of a fast paced game, same as every other sport. Refs aren't gonna help you hit your shots, limit your turnovers, help you play defense, rebound.

That applies to both teams. Historically, game 7s are often closed out by the best player on the court.

Blazers "others" need to step up tonight. They have much more talented players, it's time to show why they're getting paid all this money.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's all about Melo
    It's about all the others on Portland. They're all getting paid big money, they need to perform like it. You want to see a more balanced scoring approach here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy just fires away
    Bad play

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    There is no such thing as ref help. You get calls sometimes, you don't get calls sometimes. Refs make some errors here and there, it's part of a fast paced game, same as every other sport. Refs aren't gonna help you hit your shots, limit your turnovers, help you play defense, rebound.

That applies to both teams. Historically, game 7s are often closed out by the best player on the court.

Blazers "others" need to step up tonight. They have much more talented players, it's time to show why they're getting paid all this money.
    You are responding to Toler. He is a conspiracy theory guy.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

It's about all the others on Portland. They're all getting paid big money, they need to perform like it. You want to see a more balanced scoring approach here.
    Agree with you GOAT. It's all about these other guys. You need more from all of them. Dame gets his either way but these other guys have to step up and make the play. I sort of feel bad for the damn guy. Who else has hit 2 game tying 3's to get to OT/Double OT in the last 10 years? Is everyone standing around waiting for him? As good as he is, that is not sustainable. Guys fouling out while Dame didn't have a single foul. 12/17 from 3's? That is not real. Someone has to step up. The rest of the team was 9/31... Come on fella's. Someone make a key play. Ball movement will create more opportunity for all but the guys have to make the shot too. Who is going to sell out and get a stop?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver has the best player and mvp of league

A lot of rookies are in the thread but that’s OK it’s part of it

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

I would just take them tonight

( that what they tell me on lakers as well )

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JJ, what types of drugs are you on?

Dame is the best player on the floor and the regular season MVP award is only an award... it mostly means you will fail in the playoffs.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Lillard is the best player on the court. That's fairly obvious to anyone watching. Jokic is great but he is no Damian Lillard. I don't care about regular season awards. Kobe Bryant won 1 MVP. Was the best player in the world for 13 straight years.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Dame might be the "best" player on the court (whatever that means anyway) but Joker is clearly the most important chess piece and the most effective player (duh hes MVP)

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Dame might be the "best" player on the court (whatever that means anyway) but Joker is clearly the most important chess piece and the most effective player (duh hes MVP)
    You don't know what best player means? Is there something that you don't understand about that two word phrase?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Portland is a liberal city like New York. Doesn't look like liberal cities do well in playoffs.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 06-03-21 at 07:57 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Locked n loaded. Blowout tonight in game 6, then will need to win a tough game 7 on the road. As I always say, I take the best player on the court in a game 7.

Looking forward to seeing Denver bakers pray for Monte Morris (previous playoff career high - 14, drops 28 in game 5) and austin rivers lead them to victory. Yup, GL with that.
    Blazers can be so bad at times that morris and rivers can help Denver get it done... if you don't believe that then well... ok

took 2 possessions tonight for blazers to do this 3 possessions in a row... CJ dances and fires a brick from deep... Dame drives into traffic and throws it out of bounds to nobody... then a simple short pass to Covington who decided to just travel for no reason.

you can't DO THAT in these games

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Portland sucks.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

You don't know what best player means? Is there something that you don't understand about that two word phrase?
    there is more to the game then dropping buckets thats why Dame can have 55 points and still lose

Ill take 25 10 & 10 all day over 40 points

Goat Milk

there is more to the game then dropping buckets thats why Dame can have 55 points and still lose

Except lillard had 55 6 and 10 last game and 3 blocks. Keep thinking MVP means anything. Kobe won 1 mvp in 20 years, he was the most feared player in the nba. Opponents used to admittingly shit their pants when they faced Kobe. I don't think anyone was shitting their pants when facing 2 time MVP Nash. James won 3 MVPs before he ever won a ring, no one feared him. He was never the best player when he won those mvps early in his career. That would be Bryant.

Jokic is not Damian Lillard, end of story. If you actually believe that you are blind.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

he had 55 and lost because in 2OT on 3 consecutive possessions this happened

Dame drove and passed it out to Powell for a wide open 3... BRICK... no rebound

Dame drove in towards the hoop and guys came and he dumped it off to Covington who had a layup/easy slam (down 3) and he tried to slam it so hard he MISSED and it bounced way out and Denver got the ball again

Portland got the ball again down just 3 and someone passed it to CJ who was behind the 3 pt line and dude extended his RIGHT leg out backwards 100% out of bounds as he was preparing to make a drive i guess???? Court awareness???... no... just sht for brains?

that's why they lost in 2 OT

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

hey Goat with the game tied at 108

Denver got a layup from Rivers

Blazers let their ugly goof of a center spin himself into a lost ball turnover

Morris scores... 112-108....

Dame tries to lean into a foul and doesn't shoot the ball like normal... no foul, misses his fake shot that was off with him trying to bait his way to the line instead of playing normal basketball

series over

Rivers just hit a 3 to put the nail in the coffin

So.... Rivers.... Morris????

Blazers lost the game when they blew their lead in the 3rd Q couldn't push it past 14....

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2352

Embarassing.

Goat as always is all talk, pretends to be hot shit.

Can’t believe this guy put money on Terry Stotts and the worst defense in the NBA to win the West.

MinnesotaFats

Mello hit 60% from field but they don't feed him

Tough loss GOAT

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I told you not to bet on liberal cities. You guys don't listen.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Embarassing.

Goat as always is all talk, pretends to be hot shit.

Can’t believe this guy put money on Terry Stotts and the worst defense in the NBA to win the West.

From what I've seen he has been solid in NBA playoffs so far, he just bet with his heart on Portland they were beat after game 5.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

MinnesotaFats

Nobody understood this series was about Melo as 6th man getting 18 ppg+

If not, they lose

Noone on Portland plays d to start...

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Stunning series turnaround. Blazers not even able to go 7 games vs a team missing their 2nd best player. So lucky to not have the Lakers in the 2nd round but not able to capitalise.

Most feared player LOL. Those two Balkans guys are the most feared players. Best & 2nd best players in the league today. Doncic worth Leonard & George put together.

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

This dude bet this trash team to win it all lol