JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47531

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Thank you Guys it was a Very Hard thing to do especially with the circumstances with My Dad and the Fight to get him out of the Nursing home to our Home that didn't work out. The pain is gone the suffering is gone and he is in a Better place. For those who know some of the story regarding the battle over Custody of our father with the Stepkids they drove a final spike into us at the Funeral and didn't allow me to recieve my father's flag. Instead of causing a huge fight in the ceremony I stepped aside to honor my dad and those who passed before him on those hallowed grounds of the Veterans Memorial. Toughest thing to do not to get physical and vocal .But I was able to and afterwards talked with the military liason they were upset this happened and are looking into retrieving the flag for me as I am the closest next of kin as per military regulations. The step kids are brutal and hateful even during this time. But karma is a bitch and they will regret it.
    Sorry for a long post I was just venting. Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers . We are in Arizona today taking the family to tombstone before heading back to California. Peace!

Oh and Milwaukie Bucks -5 today
    Damn, that is awful.

Glad you kept your cool out of respect for your Dad.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Damn, that is awful.

Glad you kept your cool out of respect for your Dad.
    Very sorry for your loss Seahawkharry. I have the utmost respect for all the veterans who served our country. May your dad rest in peace.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

May god bless you and your family in this time
    Very sorry
    He is in a better place

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Condolences to you and the rest of family 👪

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Condolences to you and your family Harry!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Thank you Guys it was a Very Hard thing to do especially with the circumstances with My Dad and the Fight to get him out of the Nursing home to our Home that didn't work out. The pain is gone the suffering is gone and he is in a Better place. For those who know some of the story regarding the battle over Custody of our father with the Stepkids they drove a final spike into us at the Funeral and didn't allow me to recieve my father's flag. Instead of causing a huge fight in the ceremony I stepped aside to honor my dad and those who passed before him on those hallowed grounds of the Veterans Memorial. Toughest thing to do not to get physical and vocal .But I was able to and afterwards talked with the military liason they were upset this happened and are looking into retrieving the flag for me as I am the closest next of kin as per military regulations. The step kids are brutal and hateful even during this time. But karma is a bitch and they will regret it.
    Sorry for a long post I was just venting. Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers . We are in Arizona today taking the family to tombstone before heading back to California. Peace!

Oh and Milwaukie Bucks -5 today
    Damn man

POS step-kids

Let me know if you need a guy

I know a guy who knows a guy

First 123