1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,298
    Betpoints: 1980

    Friday Plays?? Weekend Money

    Out of the game here

    SD -140 mentally

  2. #2
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,016
    Betpoints: 68

    i like the blues +1.5 against the golden knights at home at -175

  3. #3
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,042
    Betpoints: 12

    GOLD give us some Belmont winners?

  4. #4
    gauchojake
    Let's Ram It
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,356
    Betpoints: 104

    Crypto
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #5
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,158
    Betpoints: 12

    Bellator!! Dogs are kinda looking good to me on the main.

    Just finished capping the event had to edit this post.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-07-21 at 11:08 AM.

  6. #6
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,170
    Betpoints: 12

    Columbus Blue Jackets should win

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,298
    Betpoints: 1980

    No money 💴 is good money

    On the shelf here

  8. #8
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    really love darmstadt team goals over 1.5 -110 and 1st half over .5 -120

    they prob score 2 goals in 1st half


    but i'm not playing it cuz i'm looking for the big huge hail mary play
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  9. #9
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,251
    Betpoints: 36

    Fade Thom. Win big. Weekend specials available
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021


  10. #10
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 73,282
    Betpoints: 277

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bellator!! Dogs are kinda looking good to me on the main.

    Just finished capping the event had to edit this post.
    Who you like on the Bellator card tonight Jibbs?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,191
    Betpoints: 24

    St. Louis Cardinals RL -105

    Rockies offense is normally dormant on the first game after a home stand. Flaherty pitching tonight also.

    Washington Capitals PL +125

    Capitals have a game that means something for playoff positioning, while the Flyer just suck. Motivation means something in the NHL.

    Zac Gallen Over 6.5 K's -118

    The guy has averaged over this total in his last 4 games. Mets offense, enough said.

    Cincinnati Reds Over 3.5 runs -110

    Plesac has one of the hardest hit ball rates so far this year. Reds have one of the highest hit the ball hard rates. Perfect storm.

    New Orleans Pelicans At Philadelphia 76ers Under 226.5 -110

    Two of the better defensive team lately. No Brandon Ingram. Pelicans have been camped on under 4 of the last 5 games.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 43,016
    Betpoints: 2563

    Cardinals
    White Sox
    A's

    3 team parlay

  13. #13
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,191
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    St. Louis Cardinals RL -105

    Rockies offense is normally dormant on the first game after a home stand. Flaherty pitching tonight also.

    Washington Capitals PL +125

    Capitals have a game that means something for playoff positioning, while the Flyer just suck. Motivation means something in the NHL.

    Zac Gallen Over 6.5 K's -118

    The guy has averaged over this total in his last 4 games. Mets offense, enough said.

    Cincinnati Reds Over 3.5 runs -110

    Plesac has one of the hardest hit ball rates so far this year. Reds have one of the highest hit the ball hard rates. Perfect storm.

    New Orleans Pelicans At Philadelphia 76ers Under 226.5 -110

    Two of the better defensive team lately. No Brandon Ingram. Pelicans have been camped on under 4 of the last 5 games.

    Pelicans announce Zion Williamson out indefinitely with fractured ring finger on his left hand.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  14. #14
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 682

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

    Pelicans announce Zion Williamson out indefinitely with fractured ring finger on his left hand.
    Was happy to have NO ML @ 4.5, but the Zion news destroyed that. Tough break.

  15. #15
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 73,282
    Betpoints: 277

    On KC and Det in the Contrarian Fund Backbone, both in the +130's range. Also have SF in the broader Contrarian Fund, but that's not being posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up..

    966 7-May DET +130
    970 KC +134

    Backbone plays of course. Would like to se 1-1 here, or better.
    Let's just hope that chart doesn't turn into a "dead cat bounce" situation...

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #16
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,158
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Who you like on the Bellator card tonight Jibbs?
    I'm thinking dogs have a chance in this event. I do like Juan Arch in the main though at -200. Other fights I'm trying the dogs for small.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...07-2021-a.html
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


Top