Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    If you wondered why Tyler Gaffalione eased Soup and Sandwich and finished last in the Kentucky Derby, you probably are not alone.
    That is why trainer Mark Casse wants to get the word out that the problem was a soft palate displacement, that it was a temporary occurrence, and that the Into Mischief colt is "fine" now.
    Yeah Soup and Sandwich is ok. Thx for the update. Wire check in. where did you get that false report?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Horse racing now is just a few days a year in which is playable.One day is now gone.Next up is Preakness, then Belmont, Travers day at Saratoga,then Breeders Cup and that is it.Harness racing i check out one day a year Hambo day and that is it for that sport.Horse racing had a big opportunity last year during the pandemic shutdowns and failed to create fans.I feel even without fans they should have still had the triple crown.Nothing was on i think ratings last year would have been huge.
    Fox sports had racing on Wed. - Sun. for awhile last year; the ratings weren't much. It's too slow for the ADD generation.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah Soup and Sandwich is ok. Thx for the update. Wire check in. where did you get that false report?
    I posted the horse was ok like an hour after i posted he wasn't, i read it on Twitter, lol i no shame on me, i believed it because i seen how he finished and he dropped from second to dead last in seconds, but yea i posted he was ok shortly after, can't believe everything you hear online SHOCKER

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    I posted the horse was ok like an hour after i posted he wasn't, i read it on Twitter, lol i no shame on me, i believed it because i seen how he finished and he dropped from second to dead last in seconds, but yea i posted he was ok shortly after, can't believe everything you hear online SHOCKER
    OK Wire no worries. thx for the run down. DW working going good lately for me. You back playing?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

OK Wire no worries. thx for the run down. DW working going good lately for me. You back playing?
    I am not, dude ive been playing 6 days a week 6-8 hours a day for the last 7 months, I'm completely burnt out...I only looked at the Derby didn't bet any other races, and tbh i only looked at the Derby because a few people i no asked me who i liked, it may be a few months before i come back and play, if i look at anymore PP's i might throw up, went on DW a few days ago just to look and it looks dead. Nice man slow and steady gains.

Easy-Rider 66

I am not, dude ive been playing 6 days a week 6-8 hours a day for the last 7 months, I'm completely burnt out...I only looked at the Derby didn't bet any other races, and tbh i only looked at the Derby because a few people i no asked me who i liked, it may be a few months before i come back and play, if i look at anymore PP's i might throw up, went on DW a few days ago just to look and it looks dead. Nice man slow and steady gains.

OK Wire get your drift. yeah that's a recipe for burn out no doubt. I guess let me know when you return. I took a break and back on and now your time to refresh. Good luck moving forward.

Easy-Rider 66

yeah DW is a bit dead on there but I think the competition is a bit softer than you find on Horse tourneys. Once I am back on HT next week may play the smaller entry fees games there and stick to the $13+ games on DW.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

yeah DW is a bit dead on there but I think the competition is a bit softer than you find on Horse tourneys. Once I am back on HT next week may play the smaller entry fees games there and stick to the $13+ games on DW.
    Save up that bankroll for when i come back!

You to man good luck.

Easy-Rider 66

Save up that bankroll for when i come back!

You to man good luck.
    OK Wire LOL. I am not a heavy hitter like you seem to be though. $13 games and maybe step up to a $59 game once in a while. thx.

First 123