1. #36
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 17,461
    Betpoints: 8209

    Really cute girl, buck!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #37
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,684
    Betpoints: 25

    What a great pitched game today and congrats on the souvenirs!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021


  3. #38
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 78,953
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Got 2 foul balls now lol


    awesome!

  4. #39
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,442
    Betpoints: 36

    Lost the bet lol but Iíll get it back overall great experience 2 bauer autos tv action missing a foul ball like a hamburger and daughter got 2 balls thatís def a win Iíd say
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave pilebuck13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    KnuckleHeadz gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and RudyRuetigger

  5. #40
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,048
    Betpoints: 309

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lost the bet lol but I’ll get it back overall great experience 2 bauer autos tv action missing a foul ball like a hamburger and daughter got 2 balls that’s def a win I’d say
    Great memories buckles!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/24/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #41
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,684
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lost the bet lol but Iíll get it back overall great experience 2 bauer autos tv action missing a foul ball like a hamburger and daughter got 2 balls thatís def a win Iíd say
    Nothing better than a day at the ballpark with your child
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021


  7. #42
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 884
    Betpoints: 771

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lost the bet lol but I’ll get it back overall great experience 2 bauer autos tv action missing a foul ball like a hamburger and daughter got 2 balls that’s def a win I’d say
    Kiddin me, your daughter will remember this day for the rest of her life. The world is in desperate need of amazing Dads, keep it up my man, had fun following along. As for the bet, as I’m sure you know, money doesn’t matter, it only seems like it does. Cheers
    Points Awarded:

    mjsuax13 gave toddsclowns 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  8. #43
    RudyRuetigger
    Mr Mojo Risin
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 61,029
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lost the bet lol but Iíll get it back overall great experience 2 bauer autos tv action missing a foul ball like a hamburger and daughter got 2 balls thatís def a win Iíd say
    great day


    baseballs arent for cash, its for a memory


    priceless experience that will be remembered because of them


    good job bucky


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2021


  9. #44
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,442
    Betpoints: 36

    Thanks guys and a special thanks to vitterd I know we donít agree politically but heís a decent human being and I respect him. Thatís all I got to say about that while I might not agree with certain political positions I have to or we all have to hating one another and staying divided some way some how we all need to find a way to come together as humans and end the madness much love boys

  10. #45
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 50,829
    Betpoints: 8745

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Thanks guys and a special thanks to vitterd I know we donít agree politically but heís a decent human being and I respect him. Thatís all I got to say about that while I might not agree with certain political positions I have to or we all have to hating one another and staying divided some way some how we all need to find a way to come together as humans and end the madness much love boys
    Great post. Youíre welcome pilebuck. Looks like a great day you had. Something about baseball and kids that is just pure. Politics and such doesnt mean much when you see a little guy or gal smiling after getting a foul ball or just enjoying the sites and sounds at the stadium.

  11. #46
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 13,735
    Betpoints: 340

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Awesome.

First 12
Top