thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    His second best player was Khris Middleton bro. The guy is nothing more than a rip hamilton, probably worse. Give Giannis a legit superstar to play next to like Lebron has had for all of his prime career years.
    Agree Giannis needs a closer, Middleton is good but he’s not on Kyries level and nothing close to Wade, if Giannis had a second superstar he’d be in the finals every year.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

He should go transgender and play WNBA

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Greece sucks, and frankly Giannis is not as strong and physical as Zion. Zion could certainly dominate.
    You don't know wtf you're talking about as usual. L.James struggled with the international game early in his career too. So we're talking the recent MVP and arguably the bets player in the league respectively, yet Williamson would be different because he's a bit stronger. OK paly.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Zion will never be anything close to Kobe or Jordan, he can’t shoot a 12 foot shot with consistency dumb shit.
    Why do you call everyone who has a different opinion than you..dumbest? Are you on meds?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Why do you call everyone who has a different opinion than you..dumbest? Are you on meds?
    We are all dumb shits. Meaningwhile the genius has no single sport with a winning record and can't afford to renew his pro membership.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

He really is a bleb...doesn't bring anything to the table.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

We are all dumb shits. Meaningwhile the genius has no single sport with a winning record and can't afford to renew his pro membership.
    He really is a bleb...doesn't bring anything to the table.
    Zion can’t shoot from 12 feet and he plays no defense comparing him to great players is absurd. 2 dumb shits.

IBetYou

FIBA? Are you referring to the international players that come to the NBA and can't even beat out a bench player for a 15th man slot? If the world was so great at basketball they wouldn't get dick smacked by the USA constantly.
    Really don't know where to begin with this comment. How can you not know what FIBA is? Or that there are foreign players in the NBA? You think Jokic & Doncic are American?

thomorino

Zion wouldn’t be anywhere near as good in Gina, fibs is a far more physical style of basketball, they wouldn’t get bullied the way smaller players in the nba do.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Really don't know where to begin with this comment. How can you not know what FIBA is? Or that there are foreign players in the NBA? You think Jokic & Doncic are American?
    Jokic and Doncic type players are very rare. Sure euro players are good, but there's a reason the USA wins every gold medal when they actually try and put their best teams out there. Carmelo Anthony is merely a role player on the USA team even in his prime, and if you put him on any international team, he'd be they'll leader in every single category. Blocks Steals Points Rebounds FG% 3s, everything. Spain's best player in the finals was Pau Gasol bro. If Pau played on team USA he wouldn't even start.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the thing i like about euro ball, it more of a team sport and not all this 1 on 1 thing like we see in the nba.but we got to go with the hand they deal us and work with what we have...... but the nba was so much better back in the 90's when they played defense, i just do not like pts and pts for that matter in any sport, but that what the american sports are today. heck i still today cant believe i won the under in the college ball on monday..

IBetYou

Jokic and Doncic type players are very rare. Sure euro players are good, but there's a reason the USA wins every gold medal when they actually try and put their best teams out there. Carmelo Anthony is merely a role player on the USA team even in his prime, and if you put him on any international team, he'd be they'll leader in every single category. Blocks Steals Points Rebounds FG% 3s, everything. Spain's best player in the finals was Pau Gasol bro. If Pau played on team USA he wouldn't even start.
    USA is a much bigger country than most, so of course they're going to have more depth. The balkans area produces the finest basketball talent in the world, including America. If the former Yugoslavia existed that collection of talent (Doncic/ Jokic/ Bogdan/ Bojan/ Dragic etc) would anihilate any equivalent land mass of the States (i.e North West, South West etc). California presumably the top spot for US talent.

I don't know why we're getting into this anyway, besides the point.

IBetYou

*still existed

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pau actually didn't start for Spain either Marc did.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He's probably talking about the '12 Olympics in London.

Goat Milk

USA is a much bigger country than most, so of course they're going to have more depth. The balkans area produces the finest basketball talent in the world, including America. If the former Yugoslavia existed that collection of talent (Doncic/ Jokic/ Bogdan/ Bojan/ Dragic etc) would anihilate any equivalent land mass of the States (i.e North West, South West etc). California presumably the top spot for US talent.

I don't know why we're getting into this anyway, besides the point.
    Lol dude, you're saying that Doncic Jokic Bogdan Bojan and Dragic are going to beat Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Scottie Pippen, etc, etc, etc???

Bryant James Wade Bosh Dwight Carmelo Chris Paul. Bro, don't make me laugh.

Who are any of those players gonna guard? That's the worst defensive starting 5 you can name. Doncic is gonna guard Kobe Bryant or MJ in their primes? Bojan Bogdonovic is gonna guard Lebron James in the Olympics? Lol.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Pau is the best spanish player in history. He started every year for spain in his prime.

IBetYou

Try reading my post a 2nd time and get back to me. I didn't say anything of the '92 dream team. I was talking land mass, or even population if you like.. America produces a lot of good afro-american basketball players, but the balkans area produce the best pound for pound.

Goat Milk

Try reading my post a 2nd time and get back to me. I didn't say anything of the '92 dream team. I was talking land mass, or even population if you like.. America produces a lot of good afro-american basketball players, but the balkans area produce the best pound for pound.
    Sorry, but you don't get brownie points for being a good pound for pound player. You're either a great player, or you're not. You don't lose brownie points because you're big or fast or jump high. Basketball is literally predicated on those things. You named two great players in your post. Jokic and Doncic. The rest wouldn't sniff a team USA roster or even close to it. Allen Iverson is far smaller than all the guys you mentioned, and he's a better player than all of them. Not pound for pound, just a better player period.

Goat Milk

The two Bogdonovic players are literally two of the worst starting NBA players in the league. These guys are the literal definition of inconsistency. Horrible defenders. Hot and cold. Barely can create their own shots. They sit at the 3 point line and wait for a superior player to get them clean looks. The smaller Bogdonovic has been on losing teams his entire career. If he were any good, he'd be averaging 22 a night and being the number 2 option on the ATL Hawks and taking them deep into the postseason.

IBetYou

Sorry, but you don't get brownie points for being a good pound for pound player. You're either a great player, or you're not. You don't lose brownie points because you're big or fast or jump high. Basketball is literally predicated on those things. You named two great players in your post. Jokic and Doncic. The rest wouldn't sniff a team USA roster or even close to it. Allen Iverson is far smaller than all the guys you mentioned, and he's a better player than all of them. Not pound for pound, just a better player period.
    Good grief I;m not talking size of players I'm talking population. Take the same portion of people from that area vs a portion from a similarly sized area and they win. It's not that complicated ffs.

IBetYou

The two Bogdonovic players are literally two of the worst starting NBA players in the league. These guys are the literal definition of inconsistency. Horrible defenders. Hot and cold. Barely can create their own shots. They sit at the 3 point line and wait for a superior player to get them clean looks. The smaller Bogdonovic has been on losing teams his entire career. If he were any good, he'd be averaging 22 a night and being the number 2 option on the ATL Hawks and taking them deep into the postseason.
    Bojan is a star, and a very tough defender. He defended L.James v.well in the playoffs a few years ago.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Zion can’t shoot from 12 feet and he plays no defense comparing him to great players is absurd. 2 dumb shits.
    Hey "man noone likes" I just was stating I'm keeping his rookie card as he could Become one of the greats he's only 20 years old . There is really nothing about you that's worth a shit. Really I'm speaking from the heart

thomorino

Hey "man noone likes" I just was stating I'm keeping his rookie card as he could Become one of the greats he's only 20 years old . There is really nothing about you that's worth a shit. Really I'm speaking from the heart
    Hard to believe some on could be this dumb. No one is two words not one you dumb shit.

Goat Milk

Bojan is a star, and a very tough defender. He defended L.James v.well in the playoffs a few years ago.
    A star? Lol wtf.

If he were a star, why does he average 15 points and 2 assists a game on less than 42% shooting? You can't be a star as a SF and average 15 2 assists and 4 rebounds. His team isn't even loaded either, it's not like he's playing with a Kobe or James or Jordan or Wade type player. He's playing along side Donovan Mitchell and an old Mike Conley.

Oh, and in that series Bojan defended James well, James averaged 34, 10 boards, and 7.7 assists, and 55% shooting.

Yeah he really did a good job there.

If Bojan was a star, then Utah would easily win the NBA finals, which they have no chance of doing, for the simple reason because Mike Conley is their second best player, and that's not enough. Bojan is like the 5th best player on that team. Is he even better than Ingles or Jordan Clarkston?

Goat Milk

Good grief I;m not talking size of players I'm talking population. Take the same portion of people from that area vs a portion from a similarly sized area and they win. It's not that complicated ffs.
    Ok bro, take all of Europe if you want. You're not beating team USA when they actually want to put together a roster, like the Dream team or Redeem team.

When you're relying on the likes of the Bogdonovic's to be starters in your lineup, you're already finished.

Even take Porzingis, can you imagine Porzingis as a PF next to Jokic, being tasked with guarding Kevin Durant, Lebron james? Lmao.

Goat Milk

Kevin Durant is 7 foot and is a 50-40-90 type player, with a wicked crossover, blocks 1.5 shots a game, has 2 finals mvps, and gets clutch buckets in the 4th quarter.

But pound for pound, Goran Dragic is a better player.

Lol.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Bojan is not close to a star. He had his chance in the playoffs when Oladipo was hurt. Largely forgettable performance

thomorino

Kevin Durant is 7 foot and is a 50-40-90 type player, with a wicked crossover, blocks 1.5 shots a game, has 2 finals mvps, and gets clutch buckets in the 4th quarter.

But pound for pound, Goran Dragic is a better player.

Lol.
    Durant is not clutch in the fourth, that’s why he never won anything before he went to Golden State.

IBetYou

Wow, lotta work trying to get you to understand basic concepts. I'm done.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Bojan is not close to a star. He had his chance in the playoffs when Oladipo was hurt. Largely forgettable performance
    Yes but if Oladipo is hurt then that's a poor team. Most people would say J.Butler is a star, but he doesn't look v.good when Dragic dnp. Bojan is clearly the 2nd best offensive player on the Jazz. Well rounded game.

Goat Milk

Wow, lotta work trying to get you to understand basic concepts. I'm done.
    You made a foolish statement, you buried yourself. Bojan is a star lol. Sure buddy. We get it, you're not American. If your boy is a star, he wouldn't be averaging 15 points a game and 2 assists as a perimeter oriented SF. Simple as that. Looks like Dario Saric would be a star then too, under your definition, since he pretty much averaged the same thing in his prime when he started. Saric is defintely a star. 100%. That's why he's won so many awards and rings and isn't sitting at the end of a playoff team's bench right now.

Goat Milk

Durant is not clutch in the fourth, that’s why he never won anything before he went to Golden State.
    More like GS only had a dynasty because Kevin Durant absolutely obliterated everyone in his path, including Lebron James, en route to b2b finals MVPs.

Durant is one of the most lethal players you'll ever see with the ball in his hands in the 4th quarter. He's 7 feet and dribbles like a 6 foot PG.

Durant will win another ring this year as well. Why do you think Harden and Aldridge wanted to go to the Nets? Because of Irving? Lol.

Didn't you also say Aldridge wouldn't do anything on the Nets? He's already making an impact. He will play 30 min a night in the playoffs and will average DD points easily. I'll stake anything on that.

Similar vibes to when ppl told me anthony tolliver was more valuable than carmelo anthony 3 years ago when Melo couldn't get a job in the league.

lmfao.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Pelicans are horrible. Are they tanking? They might be thinking it's worth it to sneak into the top 5. They need a top 5 pick and to trade Ingram and they might be on the right path...

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

He's 'clutch' when there are multiple other scorers on the team. It's not as big of a deal if he misses a big shot, so there is less pressure....So, in reality, I would not call this 'clutch,' but by many an idiot's standards, this will suffice...

First 123 Last