1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Should moderators be required to make videos?

    Other than me you guys donít know who these people really are I am pushing for all moderators to make videos every once in a while


    The videos could be a pic or just a hello video

  2. #2
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 4,907
    Betpoints: 924

    Good initiative JJ.

  3. #3
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    i would not mind it. good way to meet the others i really do not know.

  4. #4
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 75,463

    Yes they should. JJ needs to pay them $100 out of his pocket for each video they make. Give them incentives coach.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #5
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 4,907
    Betpoints: 924

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yes they should. JJ needs to pay them $100 out of his pocket for each video they make. Give them incentives coach.
    $100 that's how many hours shoveling snow?

  6. #6
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,737
    Betpoints: 1748

    Could care less. They do enough.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Calling execs to make it happen

    Who 1st??

  8. #8
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 4,907
    Betpoints: 924

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Calling execs to make it happen

    Who 1st??
    Optional. He rocks in the complaints department

  9. #9
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325

    yes yearly or monthly validation and verification videos

    All mods should have a full 3d body scan taken with exact, measurements, dimensions, density, ect

    then those specs will be put in the SBR store

    posters can purchase the metrics and use a 3d printer to create their own mod body of their choice.

    specs could also be used for virtual reality characters, blow up dolls, action figures, or robots

    I have a lot of money so i'd get some mod bodies turned into exact replica robots. very life like looking with artificial intelligence.

    then I could have Hman and Optional sitting in my breakfast nook with me, simulating a gambling breakfast, talking about the card and angles.

    Genie, Natalie, JoJo, Cynthia, would be in the kitchen making and serving our Brunch and after we finish Le Martin would lead us in a yoga and circuit training workout

  10. #10
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325


  11. #11
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,737
    Betpoints: 1748

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yes yearly or monthly validation and verification videos

    All mods should have a full 3d body scan taken with exact, measurements, dimensions, density, ect

    then those specs will be put in the SBR store

    posters can purchase the metrics and use a 3d printer to create their own mod body of their choice.

    specs could also be used for virtual reality characters, blow up dolls, action figures, or robots

    I have a lot of money so i'd get some mod bodies turned into exact replica robots. very life like looking with artificial intelligence.

    then I could have Hman and Optional sitting in my breakfast nook with me, simulating a gambling breakfast, talking about the card and angles.

    Genie, Natalie, JoJo, Cynthia, would be in the kitchen making and serving our Brunch and after we finish Le Martin would lead us in a yoga and circuit training workout

  12. #12
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Archie you go 1st

  13. #13
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Optional. He rocks in the complaints department

  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Optional the top sportsbook advisor in the world

  15. #15
    SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-31-18
    Posts: 3,938
    Betpoints: 1511

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #16
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 4,907
    Betpoints: 924

    JJ create a poll next time

  17. #17
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,319

    Good idea JJ.

  18. #18
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Thanks guys

    Genie will also be making intro video


    Tony now up

  19. #19
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325

    Tony, how tall are you and what is your waist measurement?

  20. #20
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 75,463

    What happened to SBR TV? Does Loshak still making interviews at the studios?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    No we closed that down 8 years ago paver

    Keep smoking pot really does wonders for your brain

  22. #22
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What happened to SBR TV? Does Loshak still making interviews at the studios?

    a brilliant idea


    let's create content

    and let's only distribute it to the 100 active members of the site... let's not allow the video to be accessed by the billion plus people that will interface with youtube.

    afterall, they may find the video dealing with the Liverpool vs Manchester soccer match, and then discover SBR, sign-up there, and then deposit $ at SBR sponsored books.....


    SBR.TV has to be an all time horrible internet decision

    meanwhile BigBoyDan was inventing bitcoin and betpoints and SBR was scratching their ass and trying to optimize sbr.tv for nicky santoro and chiarchie videos
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

  23. #23
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 75,463

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    a brilliant idea

    let's create content

    and let's only distribute it to the 100 active members of the site... let's not allow the video to be accessed by the billion plus people that will interface with youtube.

    afterall, they may find the video dealing with the Liverpool vs Manchester soccer match, and then discover SBR, sign-up there, and then deposit $ at SBR sponsored books.....


    SBR.TV has to be an all time horrible internet decision

    meanwhile BigBoyDan was inventing bitcoin and betpoints and SBR was scratching their ass and trying to optimize sbr.tv for nicky santoro and chiarchie videos
    Yeah SBR should have been raking millions now if they were on youtube. Google could have bought SBR.TV instead of youtube and jjgold would have been a Google employee!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  24. #24
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah SBR should have been raking millions now if they were on youtube. Google could have bought SBR.TV instead of youtube and jjgold would have been a Google employee!
    maybe starting in 2009 and 2010 SBR putting Vegas Dave and Willie Bee baseball picks videos and Loshak vids with know vegas touts, could have attracted enough extra eyeballs that sponsors like 5dimes tony, would have been able to afford to spend a little on security detail.

    that's right. I said it


    SBR.TV killed William Creigton!!!

  25. #25
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,181
    Betpoints: 2000

    Continue to lead the way JJ.. You set the standards for SBR personal video making!!

  26. #26
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,771
    Betpoints: 188853

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Tony, how tall are you and what is your waist measurement?
    He's a big bastard!

    And Hman is cut like Arnold in his prime.

    I stood behind them at the last bash every time someone with an angry look on their face walked near us.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,795
    Betpoints: 2395

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's a big bastard!

    And Hman is cut like Arnold in his prime.

    I stood behind them at the last bash every time someone with an angry look on their face walked near us.
    Arnold Palmer

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #28
    gauchojake
    Let's Ram It
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,363
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Arnold Palmer

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  29. #29
    Chi_archie
    FORUM ENGAGEMENT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,088
    Betpoints: 2325

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's a big bastard!

    And Hman is cut like Arnold in his prime.

    I stood behind them at the last bash every time someone with an angry look on their face walked near us.
    Optional

    you ever had someone make a plaster cast of your semi flacid penis?

    we can make it happen

  30. #30
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 15,351
    Betpoints: 1617

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    maybe starting in 2009 and 2010 SBR putting Vegas Dave and Willie Bee baseball picks videos and Loshak vids with know vegas touts, could have attracted enough extra eyeballs that sponsors like 5dimes tony, would have been able to afford to spend a little on security detail.

    that's right. I said it
    SBR.TV killed William Creigton!!!

    OMG ... In a jungle clearing with ahhh candlestick.
    Bluejays were screeching warning alerts...Say it ain't so Joe...

  31. #31
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,979
    Betpoints: 11007

    ill make a vote for shari too

  32. #32
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,181
    Betpoints: 2000

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's a big bastard!

    And Hman is cut like Arnold in his prime.

    I stood behind them at the last bash every time someone with an angry look on their face walked near us.

  33. #33
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Shari is going to make a video at an AFl football game dressed in a cheerleader's outfit

Top