TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Brutal West Virginia beat...

Just got bent over no spit no lube sandpaper finish. Brutal OT finish. Had them +4.5 to cap a 5 teamer. Idk how I don’t go on tilt now. I was already counting my money. Unreal.

Taking Lightning in reg and heat-1.5 big.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Extra brutal on last leg.
    I had them +4
    What happened ?
    I didn't catch it

Good luck with Lightning/Heat tonight

TheMetsSuck

Baylor was lucky to get it to ot. West va up 1 with 1:15 left and a 6-0 run to end it with Baylor going 4-4 FT. Tough charge call on west va with 37 seconds left. They decide not to play D and just foul right away for some reason. They had a couple shots in final 15 seconds to cover also and got an offensive rebound with a second left under the basket and couldn’t put it in.

Motherfacker. Reliving that again was no bueno lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I knew Baylor would cover once they decided to foul right away which was stupid with a timeout and Baylor’s best player fouled out

TheMetsSuck

Michigan-9 2nd half . Very big play for me. Will make or break my week

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I knew Baylor would cover once they decided to foul right away which was stupid with a timeout and Baylor’s best player fouled out
    So dumb. Atleast go for a steal

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

Bad beat is right. Still shaking my head!!

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

brutal game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I keep repeating this don’t watch the games do you have money and then you never know how you won or loss

TheMetsSuck

Michigan laying biggest egg. WTF. Embarrassing performance at home so far

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Just got bent over no spit no lube sandpaper finish. Brutal OT finish. Had them +4.5 to cap a 5 teamer. Idk how I don’t go on tilt now. I was already counting my money. Unreal.

Taking Lightning in reg and heat-1.5 big.
    why wouldnt u hedge if it was that big for a last leg in OT?

TheMetsSuck

4.5 points in OT usually gets the job done. I was standing in front of the tv with my hands on my hips watching intently. Never even considered hedging. Liked the way they were playing. Oh well

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

They should of won the game

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    So dumb. Atleast go for a steal
    yeah for sure

no problem making them get it across half court

huggins choose the worst option of the 3 by far

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Sorry bro, Losing in overtime with a dog winning/covering all game is never a good feeling. Don't matter what the spread is, in overtime we usually get raped. I have had some really bad ones this year. Some that keep reliving via sportscenter like that Tulsa football game. My worst beat of this year was last week had Sparty -10.5 live. They were up 11 with under 20 secs to play running out clock on other side of court with all players standing around(except Ayo running from side of court). Went to the coach's handshake with 3 secs left. All you hear on tv is announcers saying steal and a slam. It will count. Don't know how he stole it and went half the court in 3 seconds with his smashed fvcking nose. Such a prick. It was a tilt re-up as it was and the gambling gods were clearly against me. Sparty was up 10 at the half. The 2nd half mL was on the line for many bettors.

• Risk: 704.95 - Win: 677.84LOSE
    • CBB - [616] Michigan State -10½-104LOSE
      Score: Illinois(72) - Michigan State(81)
      Game start 02/23/2021 04:10 PM

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Sorry bro, Losing in overtime with a dog winning/covering all game is never a good feeling. Don't matter what the spread is, in overtime we usually get raped. I have had some really bad ones this year. Some that keep reliving via sportscenter like that Tulsa football game. My worst beat of this year was last week had Sparty -10.5 live. They were up 11 with under 20 secs to play running out clock on other side of court with all players standing around(except Ayo running from side of court). Went to the coach's handshake with 3 secs left. All you hear on tv is announcers saying steal and a slam. It will count. Don't know how he stole it and went half the court in 3 seconds with his smashed fvcking nose. Such a prick. It was a tilt re-up as it was and the gambling gods were clearly against me. Sparty was up 10 at the half. The 2nd half mL was on the line for many bettors.

• Risk: 704.95 - Win: 677.84LOSE
    • CBB - [616] Michigan State -10½-104LOSE
      Score: Illinois(72) - Michigan State(81)
      Game start 02/23/2021 04:10 PM
    I remember that happening. There was a game earlier in the year (creighton uconn) guy on uconn hits a 3 that flips the cover at the buzzer (meaningless otherwise). The announcer says doesnt matter or some bs. The basketball announcers dont cater to gamblers at all. Football usually acknowledges bad beats. Doubt Fran Fraschilla has even put a nickel in a slot machine in his life. These basketball announcers dont seem like the gambling type for the most part.