Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Men's Final (o40 -120)..$1810/$1508

Like the Rublev play, just reloading the BTC gains until the 7 day hold. Far be it for anyone to take my advice based on the last 2 wks (down 20K) but I can't possibly stress enough how solid this play is. 1)Unless Med. annihilates Djok in straights, 90% chance this goes 4, 50% it goes 5. 2)This is a shockingly low total considering the match is virtually a pick, & Med (-250) last match was the same total. Fritz/Opelka 2nd rd. was even 44.5 which this should be. 3)could've bet 40.5(-113) or 41(Even) but as much as I love this play, I'll settle for a possible push instead of a loss for a slightly smaller gain. 4)Bottom line is this, I'm not one to ever to tell anyone what to do with their money but if you're comfortable going anywhere from 25 to 50% of your BR on a 5 set total where you will need 4 sets, POUND the ever loving shit out of this!!! (esp. If you lost the Osaka Over)

Doug tushyterror

Just to give an idea of my confidence level with this bet, when I bet the $7200 on the Med/Tsit over, I called my bank that day to increase my daily purchase limit from 5K to 10K cuz I just knew I was gonna be reloading the next day. If I could transfer the rest of this today, I wouldn't even think twice about going all in. ( Use me as Exhibit A why you should never chase, something better will always come along, too bad this will only get me to $3300.)

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

GL

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    GL
    That 7K was on the SF match..the current line hasn't moved an inch.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

I no that's why i edited the post, read it wrong, lol.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Think there is some good value at +350 and +400 at Med winning 3-0 or 3-1

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Doug, the second half of your sbr username starting to come into focus now

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Good luck Fister!! Kick their ass!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i hope the russian pisses all over joker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doug your looking for answers man get a mirror and see if you can find any

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Doug your looking for answers man get a mirror and see if you can find any
    The answers were right in front of me all along JJ..was gonna take Koepka @+4000 2 wks ago, Osaka @+400 last wk. Just couldn't pull the trigger. I get too tight with a high BR not wanting to rock the boat, always easier for me to take those chances with not much to lose.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i hope the russian pisses all over joker
    My heart says joker but my head says Med. He's gonna go on an Osaka run, dominate the HC slams, but do jackshit in the other 2.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Joker is gonna smoke this guy

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

I got in on joker +400 for a g. Got a bad feeling about this Russian but going to let it ride.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

If you like this to go 4 sets why not bet both guys a +. Odds for outcome 3-2?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

good luck doug. i like this better than tsitsipas/med match. Both are fresh off 3 set semi finals wins

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

50% chance it goes five sets and 90% it goes four? No way. The line looks too good to be true, which means it probably is.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    good luck doug. i like this better than tsitsipas/med match. Both are fresh off 3 set semi finals wins
    As long as Novak doesn't shit the bed like he did in the FO Final (which won't happen on his best surface), I don't see how this loses unless one of them gets hurt & tries to gut it out like Grigor vs Aslan.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    My heart says joker but my head says Med. He's gonna go on an Osaka run, dominate the HC slams, but do jackshit in the other 2.
    These young players are lucky that they aren't playing in Nadal or Fed's prime. Med wouldn't even sniff 1 set against those 2 guys in their primes. Even now, Nadal and Fed are better players than Medvedev. He's probably the best of the young guys, but pretty laughable what a dropoff their is between the big 3 and everyone else.

Novak isn't playing his A tennis right now, so it's a coin flip match, I agree.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    These young players are lucky that they aren't playing in Nadal or Fed's prime. Med wouldn't even sniff 1 set against those 2 guys in their primes. Even now, Nadal and Fed are better players than Medvedev. He's probably the best of the young guys, but pretty laughable what a dropoff their is between the big 3 and everyone else.

Nadal and Fed are not better than Med is now.

SamsNCharge99

i don't agree with this at all. But that's why we have opinions haha

good luck
    Points Awarded:

WireWire gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i wanna bet the russian 3-0 so bad

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i wanna bet the russian 3-0 so bad
    Got a nice bet pre tournament bet on Med, also betting him to win either 3-0 or 3-1 getting almost 4/1 on both, if anyone loses in straights it will be Joker, IMO.

Doug tushyterror

Got a nice bet pre tournament bet on Med, also betting him to win either 3-0 or 3-1 getting almost 4/1 on both, if anyone loses in straights it will be Joker, IMO.
    The more I think about it, if anybody is losing in straights it's Med. Novak is serving the best he ever has & he's still the best returner ever. If he wins the 1st 2 sets, he's winning the 3rd (5-2 in GS Finals in those spots, only times he didn't sweep was against Nadal in 2011 Wimb & US Opens..won in 4). Don't get me wrong I'm not having doubts (still thinking it's going min 4, most likely 5), but Novak def not getting blitzed.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    The more I think about it, if anybody is losing in straights it's Med. Novak is serving the best he ever has & he's still the best returner ever. If he wins the 1st 2 sets, he's winning the 3rd (5-2 in GS Finals in those spots, only times he didn't sweep was against Nadal in 2011 Wimb & US Opens..won in 4). Don't get me wrong I'm not having doubts (still thinking it's going min 4, most likely 5), but Novak def not getting blitzed.
    Last time they played in the finals Med won 2-0, i don't see much changing Med has reached that level, his style is going to be a problem he stands far back taking serves he is long gets to almost anything, and likes long rallies, And gets a ton of free points off his serve, Med is playing the better tennis, i think people are going to be surprised, Med full of confidence going into this match. Either way it should be great finals.

SamsNCharge99

Last time they played in the finals Med won 2-0, i don't see much changing Med has reached that level, his style is going to be a problem he stands far back taking serves he is long gets to almost anything, and likes long rallies, And gets a ton of free points off his serve, Med is playing the better tennis, i think people are going to be surprised, Med full of confidence going into this match. Either way it should be great finals.
    for the sake of me waking up at 345am and losing sleep to watch this.....it better be a good fukking match

a winning bet or 2 would also be nice hahah

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I like the over also, g/l to all.
    Match is a coinflip, I lean Joker, but I think you'll see a TB or two w/ Meds taking at least a set.

These young players are lucky that they aren't playing in Nadal or Fed's prime.
    anyone who ever competed for a GS title outside of that Fed/Nadal era is lucky

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Nadal and Fed are not better than Med is now.
    Nadal is easily better. He already beat Med on hard courts, which is Med's best surface and Nadal's worst. If Medvedev was as good as you say, go into France and beat Rafa on his turf. Rafa is in his mid 30s. Med doesn't even have one slam to his name yet.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Nadal is easily better. He already beat Med on hard courts, which is Med's best surface and Nadal's worst. If Medvedev was as good as you say, go into France and beat Rafa on his turf. Rafa is in his mid 30s. Med doesn't even have one slam to his name yet.

Were talking now, even before this break Med was better, no knock on Nadal but he is in the Rublev, Zverev, Tsips,Thiem level now,Nadal is still a top 5 player in the world but age catches up to everyone, he probably has 1 or 2 more French Opens still to win, But Med surely has passed him its fairly obvious if you really follow tennis, Joker and Med are another level above the field, And you gotta start somewhere i think Med picks up his first major tomorrow and goes on a nice run over the next few years.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

I ate some bad oysters last night and I woke up at 3 am to run to the bathroom where I proceeded to fill the bowl with a tushy terror.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

thanks doug switched to joker +450 taking my free 9000 tonight

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Were talking now, even before this break Med was better, no knock on Nadal but he is in the Rublev, Zverev, Tsips,Thiem level now,Nadal is still a top 5 player in the world but age catches up to everyone, he probably has 1 or 2 more French Opens still to win, But Med surely has passed him its fairly obvious if you really follow tennis, Joker and Med are another level above the field, And you gotta start somewhere i think Med picks up his first major tomorrow and goes on a nice run over the next few years.
    Until Medvedev does something major in a slam, he ain't shit yet, beating djoker in a non-slam event is not something to be proud of either, so we shall see. Out of the all the young dudes, Thiem is probably the only guy came close to challenging the big 3 in a slam.... and even he consistently losing to the big 3 until he finallly won one when the big 3 wasn't playing lol. Oh and Thiem straight sets beaten Med, the guy you thought is the best player in the world.... LOL. oh and I forgot about wawrinka, that guy got balls of steel.

SamsNCharge99

I mean even 4 sets you need 1 tiebreaker here

6-4 each set is 40. Even one 6-3 is 39. Need a tiebreaker or 7-5. Or 5 sets

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 971

dougy has two problems

1. Like 99% of us here he is a complete degenerate.

2. Past history and a great knowledge of sports plays very little into handicapping events.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

damn idk about this one man.. thats alot of games for two great returners

123 Last