ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

The next dog like illinois, is Virginia. I played seriously to reach the Final Four

So, I see the Illini have folded their tent already and Virgina is looking like another fading bitch where I miscalculated another strong season, while I certainly foresaw them, at minimum, getting to the Sweet Sixteen.
    Those dreams are shot now and I have only one or two prospects left to make the Final Four.

Can ABE be wrong again?
    Being an old veteran gambler, I know this much, you better have winning momentum on your side or else your confidence and money will both go this direction.

ABEHONEST

Virginia?

This could be hilarious--if they make some noise going forward to the Final Four? I gave up on this team a week ago, then, I saw where some Book had them 38 or 40 to 1 for the championship, so I said, what the heck, dropping other few bucks will not hurt anymore than they had me hurting already, with their chances.
    So i plucked a few more bucks down, believing and mad at the same time, it's going down the drain just like the Hoolies chances of going anywhere in the playoffs.
    So, now, somehow, I have them back in my prayers.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

get it

ABErcrombie!

ABEHONEST

Well, Arch, I just dirtied up my name. I made an error with those Virginia odds, they were only 17.4 to 1.
    But I am just happy they finally WOKE UP!

ABEHONEST

And damn! Look at this scoring balance. V's starters: 14, 13, 13, 12, and 8.
    Has this very smart figured out a method that now wakes up these these Hookies?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Illinois isn't even getting to 16 or 8, final 4? LOL

ABEHONEST

Yes, I know. They are now smackdab on the bottom of my deck. What a disappointment. Something is wrong here?