ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

One more time and then "we'll"rest, but you better think about the possible money

Gonzaga, like UCLA dominated forever it seemed, the future may be as bright in the next few years for the Zags.
    When Slenderman arrives next season to join this plentiful Zag crew, he will have lost only 2 seniors, but gains, 8 sophs, 4 seniors, along with high draft guy--ever heard of him--Suggs, his old bud in the Minnesota high schools ranks.

The one possible clinker in the future of Gonzaga, and it could too much to overcome for at least 1 full year, would be losing Suggs, the guy that leaves nothing in the locker room when the bells rings.
    This, with his very serious leg injuries in his hs career, surgery, etc., or the other possibility, taking the NBA money?
    I worry more about those injuries than I do about him leaving for the riches of the NBA.

One more time and I don't think he's fully released or exposed all his weapons at Gonzaga yet?
    Maybe he had to park some of those outrageous moves and high-flying dunks?
    We hope to soon see as they still are the early favorite to see the Final Four?

Me, and I know it's not obvious yet, but I do go into a near freaky mood when the player I highly favor, wins, wins and shows athletic skills you seldom ever see in one package. See, we Hoosiers are born to love basketball.
    And if Gonzaga wins, ABE also wins.

*If you can still see 3/1, how can you beat those odds?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

abe finally out of the wood shed again

ABEHONEST

Wut?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    saloon
    Kid, just stay on the Trump wagon and quit crying for goodness sakes.