contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Eagles request interview with Kellen Moore

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Troy Aikman: ‘Difference of opinion’ at Eagles quarterback position fueled Doug Pederson’s firing - Inquirer
    The Fox Sports analyst and Hall of Fame quarterback was a guest on the Michael Irvin Podcast on PodcastOne, which drops Thursday morning. He said he spoke with Pederson after he was let go by the Eagles. Aikman said he gathered from his conversation with Pederson that “a difference of opinion in how they were going to move forward with the quarterback position” played a role in his firing. “Jeffrey Lurie has paid a lot of money to Carson Wentz, and they’re on the hook with him, and can’t get out of that contract right away,” Aikman told Irvin, his longtime friend and former Cowboys teammate. “It’s my belief that Doug Pederson felt that Jalen Hurts probably [should be] the quarterback going forward. But how does that mesh [with Wentz’s contract situation]? I believe it all came down to how they’re going to handle Carson Wentz.”

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

oh wow

CNN headline: Philly owner is Racist

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25498

He can't be much worse, but I don't think he is the right choice to replace Wentz.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave pablo222 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    He can't be much worse, but I don't think he is the right choice to replace Wentz.
    Pablo...LOL! What if he really did come out of retirement to save the Eagles?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

Why are people thinking this guy is a good coach? I don't get it. Did a terrible job in Dallas with and without Prescott. His play calling was atrocious.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Why are people thinking this guy is a good coach? I don't get it. Did a terrible job in Dallas with and without Prescott. His play calling was atrocious.
    Agree.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it is puzzling sometimes which coordinators are in demand. you can almost see the failure before the teams do.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Any moron knows Kellen is a bad hire.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

It's mind boggling. I mean Todd Bowles getting interviews? And not just because they need a minority interview. Teams talking to him after they've already reached the minority interview. It's insane. He should be nowhere near a head coaching position.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    it is puzzling sometimes which coordinators are in demand. you can almost see the failure before the teams do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles 6-10 next year

Theya re terrible

zero talent

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26271

I agree with Todd Bowles being bad, Kellen Moore I am not sure, I would give him one more season.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Why are coaches who make the Cowboys mediocre so well thought of?? Are the Cowboys that much of a drag that coaching them to mediocrity garners great coaching acumen?? Jason Garrett and Kellen Moore getting head coaching interviews after their stints in Dallas can only mean we in bizarro world or the twilight zone. They must be bill belichick and nick Saban in the bizarro world and twilight zone.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Wow that guy climbed fast