jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

have to go after these pieces of shit, this cancel culture will not work

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Whats your point? im making a point that the guy needs to count his flipping blessings. Money doesnt grow on trees especially these days.
    My point is that your point about him collecting a check while businesses are being shut down is irrelevant

His situation is different than those businesses. For those businesses money doesn't grow on trees, for Kyrie it does

Whether he chooses to count his blessings is his bizness

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    And ? im making a point that the guy needs to count his flipping blessings.
    Exactly.

I wish I was in a position to consider pissing away 35 million dollars.

Kyrie needs to STFU,When he’s 40 he can decide if he wants to change the world, unless he doesn’t need the 45 million or maybe he thinks his cause is worth more than 36 million.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Exactly.

Kyrie needs to STFU,When he’s 40 he can decide if he wants to change the world, unless he doesn’t need the 45 million or maybe he thinks his cause is worth more than 36 million.
    Maybe if you were in his position to piss away that $$$ you’d make he same decisions as him. Its ez to think we know what we would do but until we’re in that spot we just dont know

So don't judge

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Exactly.

I wish I was in a position to consider pissing away 35 million dollars.

No joke mate, most of us are lucky to keep are businesses open right now because of these lock downs. I really have no time for guys like Kyrie, that have a constant chip on their shoulder.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    My point is that your point about him collecting a check while businesses are being shut down is irrelevant

His situation is different than those businesses. For those businesses money doesn't grow on trees, for Kyrie it does

It's not irrelevant in the least, he's getting paid to do a job so do it. It's simple as that really.

stevenash

Maybe if you were in his position to piss away that $$$ you’d make he same decisions as him. Its ez to think we know what we would do but until we’re in that spot we just dont know

So don't judge
    Not judging, just offering up my opinion.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youre not paying the check so dont worry about it

And Im not trying to be a dick but that issue is between him and the owner that took him on knowing he was a headcase
    It’s absurd, if you sign a contract own up to it dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    morino, you stupid fukk.
    Its pronounced Kylie Irving, you dimwit
    You are a dumb shit

thomorino

No it’s not he signed a contract, the nets built their whole team around him and Durant.

You as usual are missing the point, he’s not playing but still collecting paychecks, obviously he has the right to do whatever he wants but he should not be collecting paychecks for work he’s not doing, he should ask the nets to keep the money or the nets should refuse to pay it, as was my point to begin with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

awon23
    awon23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Karen irving

thomorino

The point is he has no right to be paid for work he’s not performing not that he doesn’t have the right do what he wants. He didn’t even tell the nets what he was doing, which is why Nash and the nets haven’t even released a public statement.

The Kraken

Let me know when even one of yall out a cent bc of Kyrie not honoring his contact and I’ll acknowledge your argument

Until then, yall bein a bunch of Karens and bitchin about a black mans money

Funny, I havent hear a peep from the owner of the nets but yall a bunch of yard birds

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Kyrie is a business, he's actually a walking multi business worth anywhere between 100-200 million alone at any given time. That's not including his player or advertising contracts. He just has to show up or be present and any company would sign him.

He was the second highest jersey and sneaker sales only to Curry at one point. Not lebron, not his teammate durant who are both better players than him. At this point nike or adidas or whoever would fight to have him as their trademark sneaker or spokesperson bc he sells product.

Nets fans can be and should be upset with his antics, basketball fans as well but being that the majority of posters here hate the nba for whatever reason who really cares? It's pretty obvious he doesn't care or need the paychecks. It's not as if his actions are going to change anyone's life here in anyway. He's a jerk off that can hoop when he feels like it, how is that different than others before him and after him?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No it’s not he signed a contract, the nets built their whole team around him and Durant.

You as usual are missing the point, he’s not playing but still collecting paychecks, obviously he has the right to do whatever he wants but he should not be collecting paychecks for work he’s not doing, he should ask the nets to keep the money or the nets should refuse to pay it, as was my point to begin with.
    Nets have nobody to blame but themselves. Not sure why you're crying for them. They sold out and signed him (and washed up Dandre Jordan as well) in order to get Durant to come. They saw what went on in Cleveland and Boston. They knew he was a headcase. They made a high risk move with him and so far it blowing up in their face.

As a Nets fan, all I can say is maybe the other guards will develop with the playing time and Kyrie will feel like playing in the spring.

Morino, hopefully you learn a lesson about the real world from this.......If you're valuable enough and people think they can get something out of you.....they'll put up with your shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Nets have nobody to blame but themselves. Not sure why you're crying for them. They sold out and signed him (and washed up Dandre Jordan as well) in order to get Durant to come. They saw what went on in Cleveland and Boston. They knew he was a headcase. They made a high risk move with him and so far it blowing up in their face.

As a Nets fan, all I can say is maybe the other guards will develop with the playing time and Kyrie will feel like playing in the spring.

Morino, hopefully you learn a lesson about the real world from this.......If you're valuable enough and people think they can get something out of you.....they'll put up with your shit.
    Wrong, their is a difference between putting up with shit and not showing up to work, he’s not even showing up.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Kyrie is a business, he's actually a walking multi business worth anywhere between 100-200 million alone at any given time. That's not including his player or advertising contracts. He just has to show up or be present and any company would sign him.

He was the second highest jersey and sneaker sales only to Curry at one point. Not lebron, not his teammate durant who are both better players than him. At this point nike or adidas or whoever would fight to have him as their trademark sneaker or spokesperson bc he sells product.

Nets fans can be and should be upset with his antics, basketball fans as well but being that the majority of posters here hate the nba for whatever reason who really cares? It's pretty obvious he doesn't care or need the paychecks. It's not as if his actions are going to change anyone's life here in anyway. He's a jerk off that can hoop when he feels like it, how is that different than others before him and after him?
    The difference is he’s not showing up to work, his contract is to play basketball not do zoom calls.

thomorino

Let me know when even one of yall out a cent bc of Kyrie not honoring his contact and I’ll acknowledge your argument

Until then, yall bein a bunch of Karens and bitchin about a black mans money

Funny, I havent hear a peep from the owner of the nets but yall a bunch of yard birds
    Typical dumb far left wing response, you can’t defend someone getting paid for not showing up so you try to bring race into it. If you don’t show up for work and communicate with your employer and you don’t have a valid reason why you can’t perform your obligation under your contract you should not be getting paid.

thomorino

Kraken with a typical dumb shit far left response, can’t defend my argument so bring race into it and hope no one notice how dumb what he’s saying is.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

You are missing the point, if he doesn’t want to show up he shouldn’t be getting paid, he didn’t sign a contract to do zoom calls.

stevenash

Nets just acquired Harden’s contract.

Irving’s playing days in the NBA are over.
    No team will touch that toxic POS now.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are missing the point, if he doesn’t want to show up he shouldn’t be getting paid, he didn’t sign a contract to do zoom calls.
    How much money are you paying Kyrie? Thats what I thought

stfu

The Kraken

Nets just acquired Harden’s contract.

Irving’s playing days in the NBA are over.
    No team will touch that toxic POS now.
    Oh damn, thats huge...

although I never underestimate teams abilities to fukk things up

Sadly some team will give him a 1-year deal

So glad to see the Nets move on

Thats how this shit is dealt with

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

..."This Kyrie situation is a disaster. penetrate it, make the Harden trade!" - Nets management.

Hopefully this doesn't end up like the last time we traded away our future.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

start with holding game checks he will come back

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Kyrie wants to be the NBA's Kaepernick. I don't think he intended for it to go this far, but he just kept getting away with it and now that it's become a huge story, he doesn't know how to save face and just return to work like a real man. Now the only way he can get out of this situation without looking like the biggest sports jackass of the 21st century is to somehow play the martyr. I think he wants the Nets to make an "insensitive social" mistake so he can play the victim and try to get the media back on his side.

Yeah, it sounds all conspiratorial and far-fetched, but that's the kind of immature person/mind we're talking about.

thomorino

How much money are you paying Kyrie? Thats what I thought

stfu
    It’s pathetic you dumb shit

thomorino

Oh damn, thats huge...

although I never underestimate teams abilities to fukk things up

Sadly some team will give him a 1-year deal

So glad to see the Nets move on

Thats how this shit is dealt with
    He has 2 years left on his deal dumb shit.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the average sport fan on the street could care less about today nba.......

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yeah-bc he understands the struggle most men/black men face daily LOL.....guys a clown

jjgold

Nets fukked Irving in the ass and I am glad

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

there is nothing exciting about watching today nba imo, nothing but pts, the one and done kid only knows how to put up pts, not to play defense, nothing but a street game today..

stevenash

And here's your starting Brooklyn five tonight vs. Knicks.

jjgold

All you need is Durrant to win a game

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This is unconfirmed but a source close to Kyrie says he is upset with the nets hiring of Steve nash as the head coach this off season. Doesn't specify if he's upset with the process bc they didn't consult him or if it has anything to do with nash himself.

The sense of entitlement if true is laughable at best. If directed towards nash then it's bordering on insanity.

Steve nash revolutionized and changed the way basketball was played at the ripe age of 30+ as an undersized and frail white guy. He was the drew brees of the NBA, sticking it to his former team for not giving him a payday. A true legend of the nba and what he did for basketball.

Wtf has Kyrie done for the nba besides ride lebron's coattails and piss every single fan base off that he's been on? It would be hilarious if nash benches him when he decides to show up again.

First 12345 Last