slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

I just follow Camila Giorgi.. Never bet the sport. She makes the sport more enjoyable

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I just follow Camila Giorgi.. Never bet the sport. She makes the sport more enjoyable
    yes sometimes tennis is very boring to watch... it is my least favorite sport actually
    But if you have the patience, it can be the most profitable sport in betting (IMHO)

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Haven't seen the current Oz Open women's Futures but how do you not take Sabalenka if she's at least +1000 or better. Won 3rd straight tournament, only dropped 1 set, 16 match winning streak, while seemingly fixing her shaky serve (13 Aces, 2 DFs last 2 matches). I know she's never done shit in majors, but with women I would always bet on a first time winner & it's just a matter of time before she wins one based on current form.
    As predicted +1000, pound the ever living shit of her (prolly not literally..she just might have a twig & berries)..I def. will once my GB/KC Future posts next wk.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Ouff Looks like Tennis is "dead" for this year too... look at whats going on with AUS Open.

First 12