2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Bovada withdrawal process

Wth going on can’t use BitPay are coinbase wallet want me to use some exdouos wallet are something like that. My thing is they finally said I can use my BitPay wallet then the said there security process is able to access two Bitcoin address so I said ok I know how to do that on BitPay very easy I said. Then that didn’t work then he told me a had to create something called a single address so I did it on the Wallet but the problem with that is if you pick single address you can’t pass there security process (yup) to be able to generate two Bitcoin address. I don’t know what’s going on all I know I can’t get my money out of bovada I am not new to this process either and withdraw all the time even with bovada it has been a min there though. Can anyone help has anyone heared of this I feel like there just running me around in circles.
    Last edited by 2ndchance; 01-09-21 at 12:41 PM.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Nobody got any advice ?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i never withdraw from bovada and stopped playing there cause they don't offer me any bonuses. good luck.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Wth going on can’t use BitPay are coinbase wallet want me to use some exdouos wallet are something like that. My thing is they finally said I can use my BitPay wallet then the said there security process is able to access two Bitcoin address so I said ok I know how to do that on BitPay very easy I said. Then that didn’t work then he told me a had to create something called a single address so I did it on the Wallet but the problem with that is if you pick single address you can’t pass there security process (yup) to be able to generate two Bitcoin address. I don’t know what’s going on all I know I can’t get my money out of bovada I am not new to this process either and withdraw all the time even with bovada it has been a min there though. Can anyone help has anyone heared of this I feel like there just running me around in circles.
    The description is confusing but it sounds like Bitpay compatibility is the main issue?

Do you not want to use some other middle wallet due to the high fees right now?

I'd probably just bite the bullet and do that if you have to. Bovada can't change how Bitpay work for you to solve it at that end.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ddude bovada to blockchain to coinbase. its not that difficult. get you head out of your aasss

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

bitpay is garbage. i think they track your a$$, especially the bookies. don't use it unless you have no choice. also it's only good if you from usa only.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Lots of deposit experts on sbr. Very few withdrawal experts

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    ddude bovada to blockchain to coinbase. its not that difficult. get you head out of your aasss
    C'mon bro. That would make too much sense.