BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

QH's Corner

Today I will talk about those hated Touts. It seems as if everyone in here hates them. The thought of someone charging for their opinions (picks in this case) really riles some people in here. I know several Touts personally. While I do not think any gambler should follow anyone, they are really the same type of people as you and I. Just guys trying to hustle for a buck. This is what they think they do best in life. Sure most of them are a scam, because that is the way the game is played. Make 20 or more picks in 20 or more different sites and you are bound to have 1 or two get a decent run. Just drop the other 18 or 19 losers. That's how they try to play their game, but as anyone in here with any knowledge knows, it is a dying occupation. Just ask Brock Landers.

The thing that I think is so hypocritical in here is this. You guys are terribly jealous of Touts because they are doing something that you CAN NOT do. That is get paid for your picks. That is the real truth. You guys are not very good at picking winners to begin with. To add insult to injury, others who may be .500 cappers or worse actually make money doing this while you losers sit by and just watch it happen. There is nothing you can do because you do not have the knowledge or the funding to become a Tout. So if you do not like Touts, that is your business. Just don't get all upset because they can do something that you guys can not do. Many of guys are jealous of anyone in here who is financially successful because you are not.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Your record was posted at 46-46

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

​trump 2020

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

How much does your nephew charge you for picks?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

QH's Cornhole

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1179

bigdaddy I'm very proud of you... thats two days in a row you've contributed to this forum without spewing off your nonsense.

here's to 2021 and a fresh start for the big guy