BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well that's the problem, Rudolph...It seems to me that the vast majority of posters on this forum that constantly complain and bitch are the ones who take advantage of free handouts like bonuses and rollovers...not with just BOL but all of the other offshore books as well...I've seen people say the same thing about 5dimes, Bovada, etc....too much red tape and politics for my liking and having to deal with said bullshit issues and conditions is the main reason I tell players don't sign up for any bonuses at all if and when you deposit...problem solved...than just go old school on their ass....gamble, win, and get paid...

Good point! Made me think about it last April when i was cashing all my accounts for bitcoin. Wish I would have just let it stay in bitcoin instead of coming back to sports!

But, a good goal / finish all rollovers / get some payouts. Guys that get burned the worst just let their balances ride and never take a payout. I don't care who it is we have to take a payout once in a while just to make sure there is no BS.

Learned my lesson on that during Corona in April. Bitcoin deposit was over two years previous and no other deposits. I try to make a withdrawal and they say if your last deposit was more than 6 months old you have to deposit half of your balance and roll it over 1x before you can do a bitcoin withdrawal. How is that going to happen when there was not much sports action?

So, what a mess / there is no way out. They just change the rules as we go. No payouts this week because my left nut has a pimple on it!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Lotta lying ass fake big dicks swinging in here

Go clear your six figure rollovers and stop posting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Cry babies

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

According to cs, rollover does not get reset automatically with a new deposit

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    When I’m in a fukkin INDUSTRY...I want the fukkin STANDARD!!!! INDUSTRY FUKKIN STANDARD!!!!
    You'll never get this offshore. Never

First 12