Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

This sickness is kicking in( Just have to do this)..Valentina 4950 to 300

I admit I know jackshit about the the UFC but from what I hear this is about as much of a certainty as death, taxes & 6% of a certain population committing over 50% of the murders(not saying which one) JIBBBY your thoughts?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

How do you have .002 cents?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    How do you have .002 cents?
    I know it's weird.. If I try to risk my balance on a big parlay they don't get factored in so they're actually meaningless.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Click the "place bet" button you fukin pussy

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Hey, guy, we don't need a new thread for every dumbass wager you make. We already have an Otters at this site. Put it all in one thread. TIA

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Hey, guy, we don't need a new thread for every dumbass wager you make. We already have an Otters at this site. Put it all in one thread. TIA
    Not to sound like an attention whore but if I do that you know they're gonna buried without them seeing the light of day. I'll def. stop posting these threads without an actual bet, but only decent sized live & pregame bets if that makes you feel better.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Gotta wait for JIBBBYs confirmation if this is a mortal lock despite the juice.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Not to sound like an attention whore but if I do that you know they're gonna buried without them seeing the light of day. I'll def. stop posting these threads without an actual bet, but only decent sized live & pregame bets if that makes you feel better.
    why do you think that is? That is my whole point

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    why do you think that is? That is my whole point
    I'm gonna be dead ass with you, no bullshit. I know it comes across as a total humble brag posting my balance with the tickets. The truth is I have no respect for people like biggie12 who write $5000 on Sea -3 without posting an actual ticket, then everybody praises him like he really stuck his neck out,( If the guy is legit just post one fking ticket to prove it), then he has the nerve to criticise me for my betting strategy. I can truly give a shit if people on here respect me or like me or whatever but at least you know I'm putting my money where my mouth is which is more than I could say for 90% of this forum who claim to bet big.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

doug call me

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    doug call me
    Tell me I'm wrong Sammy. For the people who claim to bet big like Seaweed & Biggie12 how hard is to literally take a minute out of your busy handicapping schedule & just post 1 ticket(not every ticket) to have any credibility around here?
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-21-20 at 07:48 PM.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Doug, I don't recommend taking big faves in MMA. I've been burned by bad decisions on several occasions. But the one that hurt me the most is when I bet heavy on a young Jon Jones back 2009 vs Matt Hamill. Jones lost by DQ.

You never know when something like that will happen in MMA.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tushy, this is what we did with Schevchenko, start an open parlay, a big one, and just keep putting her in it.

Get some Schev equity.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Doug, I don't recommend taking big faves in MMA. I've been burned by bad decisions on several occasions. But the one that hurt me the most is when I bet heavy on a young Jon Jones back 2009 vs Matt Hamill. Jones lost by DQ.

You never know when something like that will happen in MMA.
    You make a great point John, obviously anything could happen, makes no sense to bet her straight at that price, only other option would be to put her in a parlay to get a slightly better price.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Tushy, this is what we did with Schevchenko, start an open parlay, a big one, and just keep putting her in it.

Get some Schev equity.

Would've been an option at 5D, BM only allows 2 open spots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What if she catches a kick in the face and she is knocked out cold. Crazy juice you are paying here. She is not fighting a ballerina, right?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

She is a lock. Bet it. All in.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What if she catches a kick in the face and she is knocked out cold. Crazy juice you are paying here. She is not fighting a ballerina, right?
    Compared to Shevchenko, they are all ballerinas.

Well, except for Amanda Nunes...lol

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I admit I know jackshit about the the UFC but from what I hear this is about as much of a certainty as death, taxes & 6% of a certain population committing over 50% of the murders(not saying which one) JIBBBY your thoughts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

douggy is the pick in?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    douggy is the pick in?
    Not yet LG, down to -1600, I'll keep waiting, gotta imagine it'll go down to -1400.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Not yet LG, down to -1600, I'll keep waiting, gotta imagine it'll go down to -1400.
    not much of a difference man

kelly@Vegas
    kelly@Vegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

I'm gonna be dead ass with you, no bullshit. I know it comes across as a total humble brag posting my balance with the tickets. The truth is I have no respect for people like biggie12 who write $5000 on Sea -3 without posting an actual ticket, then everybody praises him like he really stuck his neck out,( If the guy is legit just post one fking ticket to prove it), then he has the nerve to criticise me for my betting strategy. I can truly give a shit if people on here respect me or like me or whatever but at least you know I'm putting my money where my mouth is which is more than I could say for 90% of this forum who claim to bet big.
    Respect u for this even though your a total idiot and will be wiped out very soon

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

biggies proved it time and time again with vids of his balance and tickets.. doug your a rook around here

kelly@Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    biggies proved it time and time again with vids of his balance and tickets.. doug your a rook around here
    No he doesn’t why lie?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
    No he doesn’t why lie?

he has in the past before many times.. what am i his fukin lawyer?

Doug tushyterror

Respect u for this even though your a total idiot and will be wiped out very soon
    Is that a fact Kell..how about you post a bank account balance and sports book balance and I do the same & we see who's the total idiot. Since Im guessing you won't be doing that how about we go 1 on 1 in a handicapping contest the rest of the NFL reg.season(not playoffs..not enough games) just like they do on the Michael Kay show. 3 NFL picks per week ATS.. Each game assigned 1,2 & 3 points(6pt. max win per wk.) I'm willing to bet any amount between 1K and 10K at the end of week 17 I'll have more points than you. Just post a screenshot that you have at least 1K to your name if you're willing to make this bet & I'll take you at your word that you ll pay up if you lose. Just to get this party started I'll post a screenshot of one of my bank accounts & my BM balance. Interested?.. since this should be free money for you considering I'm gonna be "wiped out very soon."

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-21-20 at 07:46 PM.

kelly@Vegas

Is that a fact Kell..how about you post a bank account balance and sports book balance and I do the same & we see who's the total idiot. Since Im guessing you won't be doing that how about we go 1 on 1 in a handicapping contest the rest of the NFL reg.season(not playoffs..not enough games) just like they do on the Michael Kay show. 3 NFL picks per week ATS.. Each game assigned 1,2 & 3 points(6pt. max win per wk.) I'm willing to bet any amount between 1K and 10K at the end of week 17 I'll have more points than you. Just post a screenshot that you have at least 1K to your name if you're willing to make this bet & I'll take you at your word that you ll pay up if you lose. Just to get this party started I'll post a screenshot of one of my bank accounts & my BM balance. Interested?.. since this should be free money for you considering I'm gonna be "wiped out very soon."

You need to find a new hobby lol and only11k to your name while risking most of it to win 400 lol you got no balls. Scared money don’t make none. Put that on the jets ml. 11k to win 40’ and Thank me later. Since your going to lose it all betting some -5000 fav to win 25 bucks just bet the jets and pray your life turns around

Doug tushyterror

You need to find a new hobby lol and only11k to your name while risking most of it to win 400 lol you got no balls. Scared money don’t make none. Put that on the jets ml. 11k to win 40’ and Thank me later. Since your going to lose it all betting some -5000 fav to win 25 bucks just bet the jets and pray your life turns around
    I got no balls? As expected jerk off can't tell you how I am you don't take me up on the offer nor post any kind of screenshot. Now go crawl back in your hole Qwe(air) better

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

doug def takes it in the tushy

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    doug def takes it in the tushy
    I can't help it cincinnatikidtoucher your mom's tongue feels too good back there.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bets scared like a little b admits it himself scared to lose money

clown show

It might seem that way JJ but I'm actually so scared of losing money I'm just making high probability win bets despite the shitty odds just to get my balance to 10K so I could cash out the 5K I lost last Tues.. Then I'll have peace of mind too bet smarter.

12 Last