scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I will call them out on there lies. You rather look the other way and pretend. Too bad.
    Do you call out Trump for his lies? Did you call him out for claiming President Obama wasn't born in the US? Did you call him out for lying about Ted Cruz rigging the 2016 election?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4998

Dude that was in a live press conference where he said the media would appreciate it if you found Crooked Hillary's emails. He wasn't calling them on a burner phone in the middle of the night when sneaking out to grad a burger while in the McDonald's drive thru.

No one is asking someone to kill someone else. Bad analogy there. Crooked Hillary deleted 33K emails and literally smashed all her devices with hammers (her staff did it for her) once she got a subpoena from the FBI to turn them over. If you did that, you would be charged and gone to prison. Trump said in a tongue in cheek off the cuff manner, hey if you have these emails, the press would probably like to see them. That isn't anywhere close to colluding with Russian to change the election results.

Unreal that you keep pushing the fake news narrative while simultaneously denying you watch fake news. That's one hell of a coincidence LOL.
    what fake news narrative am I pushing? I already told you that I don’t think he colluded with Russia in hacking the Dems. But he caused a shit storm for himself by asking them to hack Americans.

Trump would have been better off asking Putin on a burner phone to break into her computer. For him to say it on camera is stupid beyond belief. That is basically colluding by definition with Russia by that challenge. Trump was definitely trying to gain an unfair advantage. If I told you to bash another SBR poster and you started doing so. That sure seems to make me complicit in the bashing. Whether I do the actual posting or not.

Collusion can be used to attain objectives forbidden by law; for example, by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO

SalOOn thIs shiT!!

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Mueller team had his tax records. There was nothing there. Just another fake new narrative they have been feeding you for years as if you would understand much of anything if his tax records were released anyways. It would be just more of these idiots that you rely on for your news to distort the returns and make up more nonsense for you to believe. Which of course you will.

The only ones laughing are the fools themselves. I would have to respect them to feel any kind of ill feelings. I just laugh and let you stumble as you guys always end up doing.
    It's ok bro - life will go on. Your hero and your fuhrer lost and he's finished. Biden is going to be President. It's not up for debate. Just face that reality and move on.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave robbypark 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER

SalOOn thIs shiT!!

PAULYPOKER

SalOOn thIs shiT!!

robbypark

You do not know that. You just don't. You are making shit up and you know you are. Stomping your feet and screaming won't change a thing. I will wait and see what happens.

She's an attorney. She is reputable and she says she has evidence.

Sure I do. Everybody with a brain does - which I guess excludes you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4998

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    SalOOn thIs shiT!!
    No... books need more money from the Trumpalytes.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

PAULYPOKER

SalOOn thIs shiT!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Sure I do. Everybody with a brain does - which I guess excludes you.
    yes you have nothing and are in denial. Go back to CNN. They will tell you what to believe.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    SalOOn thIs shiT!!
    don't click on it. No one is forcing you.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 72

it seems like I am the only one of two that does understand actually. She and the Trump team are gathering evidence and will present it very soon. Why not wait to see if there is anything there rather than just dismissing it because you desperately don't want there to be any? Seems reasonable to me. Why the hurry? Why not wait and see. Are you afraid to be duped once again?
    Alrighty then, you go ahead and soak in your fantasy world, but you'll have to come to terms with reality sooner or later. Every single one of those questions can be turned right around just like the whole burden of proof thing (that you had no answer for...). But enough talk... Do you actually think they have anything they claim? Would you care to make a wager? I'll give you +500 odds on this:

My side - Biden ends up with 306 electoral votes when all the court stuff, recounts, rallies, protests etc... are done.
    your side - Biden does not end up with 306 electoral votes by inauguration day.

So if you honestly think there is a shred of legitimacy to the claims, one of the many states being "contested" would surely flip when their evidence is revealed. If you buy into the fake news you've been reading/watching, those are amazing odds in your favor, and you get the added bonus of Georgia flipping on a recount even if there wasn't a massive conspiracy!

Sound good? Let me know how many points you want to wager.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

DwightShrute

It's ok bro - life will go on. Your hero and your fuhrer lost and he's finished. Biden is going to be President. It's not up for debate. Just face that reality and move on.
    further proof you aren't a serious person screaming Hitler like an infant. LOL.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Alrighty then, you go ahead and soak in your fantasy world, but you'll have to come to terms with reality sooner or later. Every single one of those questions can be turned right around just like the whole burden of proof thing (that you had no answer for...). But enough talk... Do you actually think they have anything they claim? Would you care to make a wager? I'll give you +500 odds on this:

My side - Biden ends up with 306 electoral votes when all the court stuff, recounts, rallies, protests etc... are done.
    your side - Biden does not end up with 306 electoral votes by inauguration day.

So if you honestly think there is a shred of legitimacy to the claims, one of the many states being "contested" would surely flip when their evidence is revealed. If you buy into the fake news you've been reading/watching, those are amazing odds in your favor, and you get the added bonus of Georgia flipping on a recount even if there wasn't a massive conspiracy!

Sound good? Let me know how many points you want to wager.
    Trump's SOTU speech next year will be great.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

robbypark

further proof you aren't a serious person screaming Hitler like an infant. LOL.
    OK bud. Pls don't commit suicide once the electoral college officially certifies the results. I'm sure you will run away and won't post here again after making yourself look like such a fool.

robbypark

Yup, it will be a great speech inside of your delusional head.

DwightShrute

OK bud. Pls don't commit suicide once the electoral college officially certifies the results. I'm sure you will run away and won't post here again after making yourself look like such a fool.
    are you saying she is lying?

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 72

So... you are just trolling then? You don't even believe it yourself lol. I'll make the odds +1000 for you if you are feeling a bit timid. Cmon troll... prove me wrong lolol!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

robbypark

are you saying she is lying?

She's absolutely lying. She works for Michael Flynn, dummy. It's hilarious how clueless you are about pretty much everything and the same with you Trumpers. So many people here talking about the Supreme Court. You morons need to understand how the Supreme Court works. There is 99% chance the Supreme Court doesn't even take any cases regarding vote counting due to their irrelevance. They will simply ignore Trump.

Let's see if you are still here once the EC officially certifies the results in December. I highly doubt it.

DwightShrute

She's absolutely lying. She works for Michael Flynn, dummy. It's hilarious how clueless you are about pretty much everything and the same with you Trumpers. So many people here talking about the Supreme Court. You morons need to understand how the Supreme Court works. There is 99% chance the Supreme Court doesn't even take any cases regarding vote counting due to their irrelevance. They will simply ignore Trump.

Let's see if you are still here once the EC officially certifies the results in December. I highly doubt it.
    all you have is name calling. Yawn

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Trump has to pay $7.9 million dollars by Wednesday if he wants a Wisconsin recount. Since he raised all this money for recounts and legal battles, he surely will pay right?

https://apnews.com/article/election-...8d42c0837bd089

DwightShrute

You guys should be applauding Trump for fighting on behalf of democracy and the integrity of the election. Instead, some of you rather look the other way from the fraud because it means your guy wins. Shameful.

DwightShrute

Over 2600 early in-person votes "found" in Floyd County in Georgia in mishap in Dominion system.in recount two hours ago.

TRUMP- Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!

JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberal and Democratic ran Yahoo news reports in the link below.. That tells you something.

GOD help us if Biden opens up our US borders to Mexico. All hell will break loose in America as the bum rush will begin to happen!!! This is my biggest concern with a Biden Presidency!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-foolish-immigration-priorities-034554415.html

Judge Crater

Its a link to an editorial in the conservative magazine "National Review"

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberal and Democratic ran Yahoo news reports in the link below.. That tells you something.

GOD help us if Biden opens up our US borders to Mexico. All hell will break loose in America as the bum rush will begin to happen!!! This is my biggest concern with a Biden Presidency!!!

scorpion896

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 to the most unpopular candidate in our time. He didn't even have a majority of American voters on his side from the beginning.

And during his presidency, he endured the most job losses of our history. Yes I know that is due to covid and some of you don't blame him for those job losses, but there are millions of unemployed people that do.

The fact that some people can't believe that Joe beat him fair in square is just baffling.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Our borders have been open to Mexico since forever, and you still live here fine don't you? Lmao, quit the fearmongering.

Judge Crater

Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria notes that the ONLY race they have an issue with is the Commission District C race, because of the 10-vote margin: "That's the only race in the entire election we have any concern related to the outcome. And it's because of the margin

Over 2600 early in-person votes "found" in Floyd County in Georgia in mishap in Dominion system.in recount two hours ago.

TRUMP- Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 to the most unpopular candidate in our time. He didn't even have a majority of American voters on his side from the beginning.

And during his presidency, he endured the most job losses of our history. Yes I know that is due to covid and some of you don't blame him for those job losses, but there are millions of unemployed people that do.

The fact that some people can't believe that Joe beat him fair in square is just baffling.
    Job loss from covid shutdown you fukking imbecile

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Our borders have been open to Mexico since forever, and you still live here fine don't you? Lmao, quit the fearmongering.
    Caravans were very real during the Trump administration!!.

China, South America and Mexican immigrants will come to the Mexican/American borders and they will REALLY BUM rush America.

That's just a fact. Not fearmongering. Everyone under the sun wants to come to America as it's the land of opportunity. I don't blame them.

What will that do to America though?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-20 at 07:15 PM.

scorpion896

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    That's what I said you penetrating imbecile, learn how to read

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

DwightShrute

not smart people. Not honest people.

scorpion896

not smart people. Not honest people.
    Unemployed people.

Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unemployed people.

Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent
    Can thank China for that.. Fake news media then blamed it all on Trump. Dems then jack the election to get Trump out.

Suck a fake news rig and scam job!!!

Vaccines coming out now UNDER TRUMP with his WARP SPEED policy which I'm sure Biden will take creddit for in the end.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-20 at 07:24 PM.

First ... 268269270271272273274 ... Last