BigPapi
    BigPapi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

How is Trump +175 this makes no sense

It reminds me of when I won a lot betting Carrie Underwood +180 to win American Idol. This just doesnt make any sense. The polls are either inept or compromised. Everything says Trump has more energetic followers and Biden even democrats know is a complete disgrace.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

If a +200 underdog loses in extra innings, he still loses.

That's trump-2020. He will just narrowly lose and you will have nothing but a ticket with a good looking number to burn.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: arie1985

BigPapi
    BigPapi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Tell that to my Carrie Underwood bets

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

Polls is the right answer

However, I got a pretty good feeling Trump is gonna win, and he's gonna flip even more states this time

Problem is, we are not gonna find out for at least a few weeks.

Here in Nevada, we won't have the results for at least a week after the election.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Trump will win!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The worst Trump should be is +130

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

30k people at Trump rallies and less than 10 at a Biden rally
    Massive corruption news coming out on Biden family
    Biden clearly showing signs of mental illness

yet Biden is -215 to win

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

A bet that might not resolve until January 2021

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I don't know who will win. I will say this is very similar to the last election go around. Everyone just knew HillDogg would win and Trump pulled the rug out from everyone. Let your mind drift back 4 years. He had even higher odds to win.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

It helps when the media is part of your campaign. Look at the bullshit facebook and twitter did yesterday.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9839

I think the tendency towards Democrat corruption is factored into the line. They've already shown that they will deal under the table and go to any means necessary to win when they know they can't do so fairly.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

I agree it makes no sense. Should be +500.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Got him at +135.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    It reminds me of when I won a lot betting Carrie Underwood +180 to win American Idol. This just doesnt make any sense. The polls are either inept or compromised. Everything says Trump has more energetic followers and Biden even democrats know is a complete disgrace.
    keep in mind that these are prop bets and are usually limited to 20 or 50 bucks. Books don't care if you win these bets because whether you win or lose, you will be back and you will lose it elsewhere eventually. That is why they are business and why Vegas is a thing.

Having said that, never automatically assume that just because you have a cash cow business, those in charge will not make some bad decisions. Two examples. One: Paddy Power paid out a million prior to the election to players who picked Crooked Hilary to win. Who knows what happened to that person. Probably nothing. Its probably a running joke. Or not. Likely most of those players lost those winning on a soccer game that week and ended up depositing again soon after. Two: The NBA decided to paint the name of a domestic terrorist organization on the courts and then experienced the lowest rated playoffs with the final game an all time low. Yes they said they will never do that again. Lesson learned.

in 2015, I got a bet in for 200 on Trump @+4000 and leading up to election eve, I forget but he was a small dog. Then after the first results came in and it was for Hilary, he was +1040. and then +1120 and I was banging $20 bets as fast as the internet would allow me to. Then as more results came in, he went to +800, +400 ... you get the picture. Still banging away with my usual $20 bets. I made dozens of them. Then all of a sudden, it was Trump -1000. At which time, I headed to the fridge and crack open a beer and smoked a fatty. Trump is gonna win again, you likely won't get any crazy good vig on him this time but any plus money is good value.

America won. I won. A great night.
    Points Awarded:

oldmanTED gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    Energetic isnt standing at a rally for two hours clapping like seals to a guy just making up shit, and your are to stupid to realize it. Energetic is standing in line for 11 hours waiting to vote a conman high level liar out of office
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I agree it makes no sense. Should be +500.
    lol or more. the clowns are attempting to convince each other Trump has a chance. and he does if the corrupt R party finds a way to rob the election. one of the clowns is claiming the D's are election corrupt. have you been following all the dirty tricks in Virginia, California and even Pennsylvania.

the clowns surrounded by facts refuse to believe. if it wasn't so very pathetic it would be very humorous. these same clowns if and when Trump gets embarrassed will either disappear or claim some other type of BS.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Energetic isnt standing at a rally for two hours clapping like seals to a guy just making up shit, and your are to stupid to realize it. Energetic is standing in line for 11 hours waiting to vote a conman high level liar out of office
    is that the same rally in which the covid patient was tossing masks out to his idiots and they were touching them and placing them in pockets/purses. is that the same rally in which the clowns played Macho Man and these idiots were singing and dancing to a song about homosexuality performed by homosexuals. nothing wrong with that if you are not a bigot.

my poor poor country is infested with morons and idiots. Dwightieanne is making himself scarce when he proved he cannot tell time using an analog clock or watch. this is the mental status of these idiots

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Should be about -180 for Joe, Go Biden then put Orangeturd in jail....where he will have even more time to come up with a healthcare plan or to work on his 20 years of tax returns.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol or more. the clowns are attempting to convince each other Trump has a chance. and he does if the corrupt R party finds a way to rob the election. one of the clowns is claiming the D's are election corrupt. have you been following all the dirty tricks in Virginia, California and even Pennsylvania.

the clowns surrounded by facts refuse to believe. if it wasn't so very pathetic it would be very humorous. these same clowns if and when Trump gets embarrassed will either disappear or claim some other type of BS.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It helps when the media is part of your campaign. Look at the bullshit facebook and twitter did yesterday.
    This election's October Surprise is on Biden and it's too big (and getting bigger - Guiliani's law firm is controlling the flow of info) to ignore and too sudden for a friendly media to control.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    30k people at Trump rallies and less than 10 at a Biden rally
    Massive corruption news coming out on Biden family
    Biden clearly showing signs of mental illness

yet Biden is -215 to win
    Large rallies these days are probably a sign of how stupid the base is.

Congrats, Trumps is 3x dumber.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Polls inaccurate as far as Trump

So many lies to turn voters from him

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

The delusion is real

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Large rallies these days are probably a sign of how stupid the base is.

Congrats, Trumps is 3x dumber.
    you gonna vote for this ?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

People in denial, Trump is going to get crushed.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

The only people I know voting for Biden are my unemployed brother in law and sister in law who are lifetime losers.

If you're broke, of course you want shit for free.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    gotcha

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Dwightbart still delusional. Trump getting buried and he knows it. Has feeble minded Rudy throwing fake email Hail Marys now. It’s over.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Going to be so much voter fraud and corruption from the left. They will stop at nothing until they have total power and trample over anyone and everyone to get it. You think shit is bad now let Biden win and give the keys to Harris. I’m going to pick my shit up and move to Canada

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Going to be so much voter fraud and corruption from the left. They will stop at nothing until they have total power and trample over anyone and everyone to get it. You think shit is bad now let Biden win and give the keys to Harris. I’m going to pick my shit up and move to Canada
    Lol our dumb leader is just as bad as Biden.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You can’t even afford the gas money to get there. Stay put and watch the dems repair Trumps damage.

1234 ... Last