goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    And that’s why your people keep getting killed by the police....felons are losers

You are on here just as much as me but talking shit....fukking clown
    I talk shit to the people who say something to me. Also the reference "your people" lmao. I'm not black. Be more misinformed. I just care about people and race doesnt matter. Sorry I dont divide people like you do
    Last edited by goduke; 09-26-20 at 06:54 PM.

goduke

Every race is learning to hate your race....put that in your pipe and smoke it....everyone gets along fine except for you idiots
    How does your hate help anything? How does your thought process help our society? This is a pointless conversation though because you said the key point earlier....you only care about yourself. Hopefully SBR posters will come visit you at the hospice when you are old as fukk

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People in Lubbock are not born idiots. But with lack of education they become ones. You can't fix stupid.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The fans should have set the stadium on fire, looted and robbed the vendors and murdered some innocent people

That's the only way to gather in crowds and not spread the covid virus

Duhhhh........

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People in Lubbock are not born idiots. But with lack of education they become ones. You can't fix stupid.
    Better than being in that ghetto infested city of Atlanta....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    How does your hate help anything? How does your thought process help our society? This is a pointless conversation though because you said the key point earlier....you only care about yourself. Hopefully SBR posters will come visit you at the hospice when you are old as fukk
    You will never win...just face the facts

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

I can tell you can ride or die with us anytime!!
    BOOYA, thank you. I appreciate that. You are a no bullshit kind of guy yourself. Appreciate the BAZOOKYA!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

And thats why you have 23k posts on an SBR forum and you are buddies with other internet posters. Smh enjoy
    Goduke, you have 6600.... why do you care what anyone thinks? Live and let live my friend. When it’s all over- 99.9% of this won’t matter. It’s all gonna be fine.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    They don't believe in COVID in Lubbock. Fans are tough. But the players are keeping social distance on the field.
    maybe, just maybe, they realize there is a virus and the best thing you can do to defend yourself and others is to have a healthy immune system... wearing a mask WEAKENS your immune system and does absolutely nothing to prevent yourself from getting or spreading a virus

there is physical health and there is mental health, staying away from each other and wearing masks is bad for both

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

People still believe the cold virus is gonna kill them? SMH idiots

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Goduke, you have 6600.... why do you care what anyone thinks? Live and let live my friend. When it’s all over- 99.9% of this won’t matter. It’s all gonna be fine.
    I didnt care but these two like to take shots at me. Its a weird obsession because my views are different and its so hard for them to understand. If they didnt say anything about me honestly they could go about being as crazy as they want to be

goduke

You will never win...just face the facts
    I guess you missed what i said earlier. I win if you die. So I'd rather not win because I dont wish that on anyone. If you need to win feel free, but maybe in the future you and your boy Eddy can just go about posting about whatever you want and just leave me out of it. We dont have the same views and thats fine. You're not going to understand my views because you grew up a different way. Honestly i feel my views are right, you feel yours are right so its pointless. But taking shots at me with your boy because you cant wrap your head around the fact that people grow up and have different values which boggles my mind

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

^^ Shut your hypocritical bitch ass up. I issued one sentence about you, not to you, in the third person, and you come crawling out of the woodwork like the little cockroach you are, or should I say cuckroach. You're just a beta zombie that wraps yourself in warm delusions because you think your feelings trump facts.

You don't have stalkers. You just have people that think you're a joke. That particular club has members that extend beyond myself and Booya. Good luck trying to convince all of us that you're anything above an idiot.

Furthermore, you're the one who combed through my post history and dropped corny little soyboy cheap shots in every thread, in some desperate attempt to bait me into a game of "reply tag" because you couldn't face me heads up in the primary thread. You're a fukking child and a hypocrite, stop trying to solicit sympathy from passersby.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 09-26-20 at 10:38 PM.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    ^^ Shut your hypocritical bitch ass up. I issued one sentence about you, not to you, in the third person, and you come crawling out of the woodwork like the little cockroach you are, or should I say cuckroach. You're just a beta zombie that wraps yourself in warm delusions because you think your feelings trump facts.

You don't have stalkers. You just have people that think you're a joke. That particular club has members that extend beyond myself and Booya. Good luck trying to convince all of us that you're anything above an idiot.

Furthermore, you're the one who combed through my post history and dropped corny little soyboy cheap shots in every thread, in some desperate attempt to bait me into a game of "reply tag" because you couldn't face me heads up in the primary thread. You're a fukking child and a hypocrite, stop trying to solicit sympathy from passersby.
    Your comment was about me. Doesnt matter if you referred about me or were directing your comment to me. It was about me. I started combing your history because you started jumping on everything I did, trolling me around. Look at the post history and follow your comments man. And actually I faced you in the primary thread as well. Its amazing what a crazy reality you are in. But if you want to just flat out lie about everything thats your choice. I'm not trying to solicit anything. I'm sticking with exactly what I've been saying for months about everything going on. Nothing hypocritical about that. You are a warped person. We are never going to communicate effectively so honestly I dont why you started shit in the first place and then continued to troll. Then were surprised when I snapped back because other people dont. You have been trolling since 2013 here and you like making your comments and having no one respond. Why dont you just find someone else to talk about?
    Criticize me because my values are different from yours. Because I believe in things you dont? If you dont want to have a real conversation then what is the point of you just popping shots or trolling me? It serves absolutely zero purpose. I never started this, you did. You just were shocked when I responded. End it

goduke

We are literally polluting every thread because you take shots I respond and then you write 10 paragraph stories trying to be humorous and harrass me. Its played out and tired. Eventually if we have 10 threads in here with you saying a comment, then me saying something, on and on SBR is just going to end it. Seems like a waste of time

goduke

Also I dont care if theres 500 people that dislike me because at least the other 498, hate me enough that they feel they dont need to troll me or pop shots at me. They just move on. It might be better if you just follow their path

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    They don't believe in COVID in Lubbock. Fans are tough. But the players are keeping social distance on the field.
    Yep, not a lot of "tackling" taking place in that game...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they are admitting now that the "outbreak" stories are just that...fudged numbers and straight up lies

Eddy Munny

Gopuke you're a delusional fukktard and you just quoted me three times because I guess you're having a nervous breakdown? Who cares what trite babble gushes forth from your keypad, you have nothing to offer. Your infantile brain is incapable of original thought.

Now go jerk off to that George Floyd mural on your ceiling. You paid good money for it, why let it go to waste?

Or are you waiting for your Hello Kitty bed sheets to get out of the dryer so you can sully them all over again?

goduke

Gopuke you're a delusional fukktard and you just quoted me three times because I guess you're having a nervous breakdown? Who cares what trite babble gushes forth from your keypad, you have nothing to offer. Your infantile brain is incapable of original thought.

Now go jerk off to that George Floyd mural on your ceiling. You paid good money for it, why let it go to waste?

Or are you waiting for your Hello Kitty bed sheets to get out of the dryer so you can sully them all over again?
    Just such a pointless response. Back to your storytelling jargon. It never ends with you.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Did you see Fauci recommends taking a vitamin D supplement?

Hey Faki, we can get that from the sun you fukkin idiot

yet you tell everyone to stay inside

What a political hack

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Did you see Fauci recommends taking a vitamin D supplement?

Hey Faki, we can get that from the sun you fukkin idiot

yet you tell everyone to stay inside

What a political hack
    dr fauci in february... "the risk of coronavirus infection and sickness is lower than the flu"
    dr fauci in april... omg this is the worst thing ever, close every business, school, church, and hide under your bed for 2 years

dr fauci in march... stop buying masks! they are useless and cause more harm than good
    dr fauci in june... everyone should wear a mask at all times, and a face shield, and eye goggles

dr fauci on sars 1... hcq is the best treatment
    dr fauci on sars 2 (covid)... no proof that hcq does any good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heltah Skeltah

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

It is so contagious but I can't seem to get it no matter how hard I try.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

America is waking up

the sad fact is, democrats will steal this election via mail in ballots that do not exist

and look, im fine with abortion...if the court overturns this...it is a TRAVESTY

i would vote democrat if they overturn it

Eddy Munny

Just such a pointless response. Back to your storytelling jargon. It never ends with you.
    No it definitely has a point.

It points to your white guilt peddling and BLM worship possibly being tied to you unconscious lust for BBC.

I'm pretty sure that's what Freud would've said about you.

P.S. You don't even know what "jargon" means because it's out of place in that sentence. You keep lauding me as a wordsmith, you're probably just doing your best to try and keep up, but that was a fail, like most of your posts.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

can we all just get along

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    can we all just get along
    Don't throw that out there or Gopuke will look to lean on you as his emotional crutch.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Well, I’ve read you’re required to wear one at all times except while eating or drinking.

Texans stuff their food holes every waking second so it all checks out

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

if you think people are bitches or cowards based on a mask you are a fukkin idiot. You have no idea what people are going through in their life. Are people who carry also cowards and bitches? 99.9% of them will never need to use a firearm in a life threatening situation. Being prepared and protecting yourself the best you know how does not make one a bitch.

goduke

No it definitely has a point.

It points to your white guilt peddling and BLM worship possibly being tied to you unconscious lust for BBC.

I'm pretty sure that's what Freud would've said about you.

P.S. You don't even know what "jargon" means because it's out of place in that sentence. You keep lauding me as a wordsmith, you're probably just doing your best to try and keep up, but that was a fail, like most of your posts.
    I don’t care to keep up, I don’t look at this as a competition, I truly don’t care. I think you are borderline psychotic. You talk about me way too much. You write stories and imagine these sick scenarios with me. The amount of words you put down talking about sexual scenarios that involve me is fukking looney toon. Just move on dude seriously, get a fukking grip. We have different views about society, get over it.

goduke

Don't throw that out there or Gopuke will look to lean on you as his emotional crutch.
    Eddy no one needs anyone. You walk in here and talked about how no one likes me, and that I’m this or that. Who cares man, seriously? Everyday you talk and talk and talk. Nothing is getting accomplished. You criticize me because I have different beliefs then you, because I look at society as a whole, that maybe I have to much faith in each person to want to do things for the betterment of society. Fine whatever chastise me for that. But seriously just move on.

Eddy Munny

Shut your whiny little heiny up. You like to imagine that I'm "obsessed" yet you're the one going behind my back and rifling through my post archives while also scouring social media in the hopes of finding the holy grail you can somehow use to your advantage.

Who's stalking who? It's not me who's going all "Columbo" like his life depends on it.

You're on some next level bitch shit. I really don't care, I'll clown you to infinity if that's what you want.

goduke

Shut your whiny little heiny up. You like to imagine that I'm "obsessed" yet you're the one going behind my back and rifling through my post archives while also scouring social media in the hopes of finding the holy grail you can somehow use to your advantage.

Who's stalking who? It's not me who's going all "Columbo" like his life depends on it.

You're on some next level bitch shit. I really don't care, I'll clown you to infinity if you want me to
    You followed me with comments right out of the gate. Then I did a simple google search. What comes up is a Instagram and a thread from SBR where you were trolling someone else in 2015. Because you just felt like attacking me so I just searched to see if this is what you do. I didn’t expect you to continue on with your sexual story scenarios about me. And to mention me in every thread you are in. This began because you started an obsession. Had I known you were borderline crazy I wouldn’t even engaged with you. You can win any internet battle you want to win. I don’t care. Like I’ve said before just move on.

Eddy Munny

Paragraph after paragraph after paragraph... Notice how you decry that which you're guilty of yourself? Whether it's "writing books" or "stalking" you are a master hypocrite. Typical libtard shenanigans.

Go beat your baby carrot to Lebron's Twitter feed, you white guilt merchant.

goduke

Paragraph after paragraph after paragraph... Notice how you decry that which you're guilty of yourself? Whether it's "writing books" or "stalking" you are a master hypocrite. Typical libtard shenanigans.

Go beat your baby carrot to Lebron's Twitter feed, you white guilt merchant.
    Again with the sexualization comments. I see one paragraph per each comment. I respond to you talking about me in multiple threads that I wasn’t involved in. Maybe if you just moved on it would be done. Are you capable of that?

First 123 Last