CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

BOOKMAKER or BET 365 ?

​I am familiar with BM,don't know a lot about bet 365.....but bet 365 has a ton of options. Any of you "seasoned" guys got an opinion ???????????????

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

for my vote for the states players bookmaker is number 1 over all the rest.i have drop heritage out of my top 5 books today

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

bet365 = bet limit $3.65

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bookmaker
    Thanks guys, carolinakid I agree about Heritage....also the possibilities on live betting with 365 are very attractive,esp. with inter. hoops !!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    bet365 = bet limit $3.65
    Sam how low are the limits for 365....very low ?

Sam Odom

Terp

Win a few they will cut hard

However , its been yrs since Sammy played into them

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Bookmaker has been around a long time and seems pretty reputable. I'm currently having issues with them however. I withdrew some funds a couple of weeks ago and after waiting a while....I figured something was up. Turns out they sent the check to my OLD address. I had updated my address prior to the withdrawal....but clearly something was slow moving on their part....where it just hadn't been updated in time. Frustrating....because anyone who tries to look up their information on the site knows that you cannot even see what they have listed as your current address.

Anyways....after telling me that I had to check with Fedex....which I knew wouldn't solve anything (it didn't....they delivered the "package"....no signature required)....they are now putting me on wait, trying to do a stop payment. One of the agents said that there was a $240 stop payment fee. I'll be upset if they don't eat that, since it was an error on their end.

Anyways....rant over. I've had better experiences with GTBets.ag. Just give me a wire and stop fu**ing around with checks. Thanks.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

If you can manage to keep a account it bet 365 the better option

CappinTerp

Terp

Win a few they will cut hard

However , its been yrs since Sammy played into them
    Thanks for your input Sam,you have been around,like myself,so I will stay away.................................... .......bol

CappinTerp

stocker08, A fee that high is outrageous ! slayer likes 365...All books will have their +/- I guess ,as in many things, it's all a trade off..........................thanks guys.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bookmaker easily and they have plenty of options. Only issue i have with them is the low limits on obscure soccer leagues but I get around that with bol who have much higher limits.

Bookmaker limits are incredibly high on NHL which is important for me.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Hey TERP, let's get one of your legendary football analysis/picks videos before the weekend!

carolinakid

be careful with heritage they dealing bad numbers ...........tonite the 1st half in the football middle tenn +3.5 they move it to 3-15, also the 1st half total should be 31, they move it to 30.
    Last edited by carolinakid; 09-25-20 at 04:52 PM.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    be careful with heritage they dealing bad numbers ...........tonite the 1st half in the football middle tenn +3.5 they move it to 3-15, also the 1st half total should be 31, they move it to 30
    I'm not going to bad mouth heritage because they offer literally every soccer game on earth live and they barely go offline on those live lines but they are just too fast to get a decent number live. It's Impossible to play there live and I'm sorry but they have bad numbers on nba and nfl pregame

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Ive been using Bet365 for quite a few years, haven't really had any problems.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Ive been using Bet365 for quite a few years, haven't really had any problems.
    You must bet recreationally. They didn't even let me deposit.

carolinakid

LB yes it very hard to bet live at heritage and they have such high juice with the live betting too

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    stocker08, A fee that high is outrageous ! slayer likes 365...All books will have their +/- I guess ,as in many things, it's all a trade off..........................thanks guys.
    Yes. It is completely outrageous....especially since it was an error on their part. We'll see how it plays out. I now need to wait until next Wednesday to see how the stop payment on the check went. After that....we'll see if they try to gouge me with that $240 fee.

Either way....the $50 fee per check is a pain. Certain books that I've used in the past have offered one free payout per month before tossing in withdrawal fees. I like that bookmaker has been a steady option for a while now....but if they screw with me over this wrong address issue....I might just close up on them. I'll be pissed if they levy that $240 fee....but it'll be even worse if they don't issue me another check. In that case I'll be forced to go to my CC company and dispute my last several deposits with them in order to recoup some of that.

I'll go strictly with GTBets in that case. Still a $40 fee for withdrawal....but I've never had an issue with their bank wires.

I'm open to other book suggestions as well. Always nice to have a few if one or two of the other ones are causing issues.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

bet365 = bet limit $3.65
    You are just parroting stuff you read 10 years ago.

Do you even play there at all? Ever played there?

Can you point to a single person reporting this sort of limit there in the last 5 years Sam Odem?

Why do you feel the need to post your ignorant crap like you have even a basic clue so often Sam??? You talk utter rubbish too often. Why don't you start whining about a book daring to force to to do a 1x rollover on deposit again... it's like you don't even bet and just like spreading misinformation about books for fun.

jjgold

Bet365 is a solid book but only gets 1% of NJ Market

Great Software

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

You are just parroting stuff you read 10 years ago.

Sammy was probably an Originator of the report back then

True Players Advocate is Sam Odom

Unlike some...

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

What is the vig at BookMaker?

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

You must bet recreationally. They (bet $3.65) didn't even let me deposit.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

If you beat the closing line and take advantage of soft lines at Bet365 you'll get limited, even if your account is in the red. The only thing I used them for is when they had a better line or price than Pinnacle and I got limited.

Rocco Rossi
    Rocco Rossi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lakerboy, Sam Odom and xKMACKx are all telling the truth! Bet365 is 100% recreational.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Both are incredibly useful to have

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Sam how low are the limits for 365....very low ?
    I have bet thousands in a single bet, no idea why others have problems.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Rossi View Post
    lakerboy, Sam Odom and xKMACKx are all telling the truth! Bet365 is 100% recreational.
    No Rocco. They are very wrong. Old info. Very old info.

Sam was asked what the limits were. The limits are actually huge compared to even Bookmaker on many markets.

They also stopped slamming people with stupid small overall limits like $5 many years ago.

And even though they are "recreational", like every single mainstream regulated book in the world (DUH), they are actually slower than average to limit compared to other UK licensed books these days.

jjgold

Optional just shut everyone up

So many guys here do not know what they are talking about

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No Rocco. They are very wrong. Old info. Very old info.

Sam was asked what the limits were. The limits are actually huge compared to even Bookmaker on many markets.

They also stopped slamming people with stupid small overall limits like $5 many years ago.

And even though they are "recreational", like every single mainstream regulated book in the world (DUH), they are actually slower than average to limit compared to other UK licensed books these days.
    Optional its funny half these guys are in US saying this which dont even have access and u got lakerboy saying they wouldn't let him deposit even. LOL they must of not liked his name.

Like I've told ppl countless times on here I Bet Large on in play tennis etc on bet365 they will take all my action. Only problem is the delay is much longer because the bets get referred to a trader first.