CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ark st +14

One angle I look for is to play a team that is playing their 2nd game vs a team playing their first. Teams make their biggest improvement between week 1 and 2! A few things I like there is that in this covid environment I think there is a big advantage having played in a real game vs practicing with little to no hard hitting. Also K ST. HAS Oklahoma on deck and may be peaking ahead. K ST. does have a huge " O" line but all are making their 1st start. There is a real possibility of a back door cover...with OK on deck and ARK ST. with two QB's that can throw !......................ARK ST. +14....1.5 UNITS................................... ..BOL

CappinTerp

Another 12:00 start,to look at....SYC/NC - UNDER 67....1 UNIT..............................GL

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15521

Nice handicapping CT!

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33438

Nice hit, Terp... the state of Kansas sure has some piss poor college football this year. I've got Coastal Carolina against Kansas tonight... hopefully my capping is up to your high standards.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Nice call terp

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    One angle I look for is to play a team that is playing their 2nd game vs a team playing their first. Teams make their biggest improvement between week 1 and 2! A few things I like there is that in this covid environment I think there is a big advantage having played in a real game vs practicing with little to no hard hitting. Also K ST. HAS Oklahoma on deck and may be peaking ahead. K ST. does have a huge " O" line but all are making their 1st start. There is a real possibility of a back door cover...with OK on deck and ARK ST. with two QB's that can throw !......................ARK ST. +14....1.5 UNITS................................... ..BOL
    Old angle with 2nd game Dog vs 1st game Favorite, but it works!!

I had Ark State and picked up +600 ml live!! Same scenario with S Alabama +11 vs Tulane and they covered from the opening kickoff and should've won outright

CappinTerp

Thanks guys...did anyone out there pass on this because of the move to 15 ?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Good Call. UL Lafayette, Arkansas State and Coastal Carolina were good to me.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Good Call. UL Lafayette, Arkansas State and Coastal Carolina were good to me.
    I did miss that Coastal Carolina play...there were some good reasons to bet it !!.......to to see you had a good day funnyb25.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Nice week 1 Terp!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Another big one w/same angle tomorrow that I like:

GT +7.5 at home vs UCF

I'm sure there is many more, but that one looks good to me. S Miss 2nd game vs La Tech's 1st game, but LT is a cash cow for me. Won't be on that one!