1. #1
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Muguruza tennis live

    OMG the sweat is glistening off her body right now

    Guys, this is how you start your weekend!!

  2. #2
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    we must be talking under 15 tennis here

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    pass

    watering grass

  4. #4
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    whew I googled her

    she's legal

  5. #5
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    poor man's tennis AOC I guess


  6. #6
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    hot blooded, wood smash?







  7. #7
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    She's feisty

    I love it

    You imagine how hard she'd fight me as I get her cuffed and locked into my swing and other apparatus???

    She would fight us all then give in to the sensual nature of the coitus

  8. #8
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    She's feisty

    I love it

    You imagine how hard she'd fight me as I get her cuffed and locked into my swing and other apparatus???

    She would fight us all then give in to the sensual nature of the coitus
    i'm guessing you are divorced or long time single

    I see this is all you got

    but please separate your SBR internet time with your other sicko predilection time

    we don't need your thoughts here when you finally manage a droopy middle aged fat guy half boner

    thanks

  9. #9
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i'm guessing you are divorced or long time single

    I see this is all you got

    but please separate your SBR internet time with your other sicko predilection time

    we don't need your thoughts here when you finally manage a droopy middle aged fat guy half boner

    thanks
    LOL droppy middle aged fat guy half boner

    That's pretty good

  10. #10
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,126
    Betpoints: 24

    Less than 3 months and Iíll have fatty running all over the tennis court for 2 hours

  11. #11
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Less than 3 months and I’ll have fatty running all over the tennis court for 2 hours
    oh my gosh you guys, stop with typing out your sick sexual fantasies on SBR while you are touching yourself
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

  12. #12
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    We need to get an official SBR odds line on Fats Vs PhillyGuy

  13. #13
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    oh my gosh you guys, stop with typing out your sick sexual fantasies on SBR while you are touching yourself
    bizarre

  14. #14
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,675
    Betpoints: 12992

    according to minnyfacts sports knowledge shes top 10 in the world but isnt good at tennis

  15. #15
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    The MuguDoll is top 10 in hotness

    Top 15 player still

  16. #16
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    She wins again!

    Major hottie

  17. #17
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    We need to get an official SBR odds line on Fats Vs PhillyGuy
    you have to tell us the final score of the TTWarrior match first

  18. #18
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,126
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you have to tell us the final score of the TTWarrior match first
    Fatty won the match 6-4 6-4. Our match won’t even be close. I’m currently a 4.0 level tennis player

Top