darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Parlayed Nuggets Lightning both money likes
    Didn't think I would sweat the Lightning, and easy money from the Nuggs

Double overtime Tampa/New York right now
    Last edited by darrell74; 09-15-20 at 10:42 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    Doc is one of the worst coaches in NBA history, never has there been a guy who's done so little with the most

Celts fans will tell you all about how he kept them from being a dynasty and, of course, he's choked annually with stacked Clippers teams since his arrival

i could never ever trust him with a large wager
    Doc came through as he always does, this game and spread felt like stealing. Many thanks Doc

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Not enough Europeans on the Clippers. All boys mentally.
    Clippers have more Euros than Denver

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Clippers have more Euros than Denver
    Noah's American. Dad was a French tennis player but he's American through & through. Zubac just a bit player for them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    the clippers are just losers. The stain of donald sterling will never leave them.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Really great to see the Clippers get their comeuppance. Total lack of class from the coaching staff on down.
    couldn't have happened to a better group of guys, lead by their race-baiting clown of a coach, ghetto players, and buffoon of an owner.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Paul George: We always felt this was not a championship-or-bust year for us

What a loser. Who talks like that? Like he has to tell himself it's OK when it's an unmitigated disaster. Serious mental issues.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Georgie a loser

I would just trade him this off-season

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Did they repair that backboard yet???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Can there be any question that Rivers is a terrible HC? All he wants to do is promote himself and the BLM movement, which is a crock of crap to begin with. He could care less about winning. This is so typical of desperate men looking for a cause to support because they are really terrible at the job they were hired to do. This racist deserves to be fired IMMEDIATELY!!
    Points Awarded:

Juventuz gave BigdaddyQH 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Lmao

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Cuban shouting "foul".. He knows what's up plus he looks real old without his hair dye. Batum reminding everybody why he had one of the worst contracts in the last 20 years could've basically stole that game with a routine put back. No matter LAC in 7
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-02-21 at 11:49 PM.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

What a choke.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

you get a steal with 18 sec left down 1 and you

1. don't call a timeout

2. pass the ball and let Mann and old ass Batum who can't even jump decide the game?

3. setup a horrible play to get a 3 off and it isn't there and you force it anyways and air ball it?

you let Mann and Batum decide the game

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you get a steal with 18 sec left down 1 and you

1. don't call a timeout

2. pass the ball and let Mann and old ass Batum who can't even jump decide the game?

3. setup a horrible play to get a 3 off and it isn't there and you force it anyways and air ball it?

you let Mann and Batum decide the game
    I only have a problem with #3.

They had to save the timeout to get the ball to halfcourt in the event the couldn't get a bucket and had to foul (which is what happened) because being down three still gives you a shot at overtime. You could argue call the timeout early and then just basically go all-in on a do or die shot, but I prefer the opportunity for two possessions.

As for Mann and Batum, it was a good look and they caught the defense in somewhat of a scramble mode... Batum just has to make that shot and likely does more often than not. Mann almost could've opted to be more aggressive and go straight at the cup for a dunk... He's athletic enough and probably draws a foul either way.

But the play out of the timeout was just stupid... They had 8.8 seconds left, Kawhi could have moved the ball around and someone else is undoubtedly gonna get a better look. He forced that garbage up like they had 3.8 seconds. Wasted possession and game ender.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I only have a problem with #3.

They had to save the timeout to get the ball to halfcourt in the event the couldn't get a bucket and had to foul (which is what happened) because being down three still gives you a shot at overtime. You could argue call the timeout early and then just basically go all-in on a do or die shot, but I prefer the opportunity for two possessions.

As for Mann and Batum, it was a good look and they caught the defense in somewhat of a scramble mode... Batum just has to make that shot and likely does more often than not. Mann almost could've opted to be more aggressive and go straight at the cup for a dunk... He's athletic enough and probably draws a foul either way.

But the play out of the timeout was just stupid... They had 8.8 seconds left, Kawhi could have moved the ball around and someone else is undoubtedly gonna get a better look. He forced that garbage up like they had 3.8 seconds. Wasted possession and game ender.
    you don't have a problem with a team trying to complete a late game 10 pt deficit comeback win after a late steal where they don't let George and Leonard get the ball and make a play to win????

there's a reason mann and batum both shrunk to tiny mode in that situation ... they are BUMS

Eddy Munny

you don't have a problem with a team trying to complete a late game 10 pt deficit comeback win after a late steal where they don't let George and Leonard get the ball and make a play to win????

there's a reason mann and batum both shrunk to tiny mode in that situation ... they are BUMS
    They were in transition, the defense wasn't set. You don't just immediately call a timeout if there's a chance to steal a bucket. Had Mann been cut off at the point of attack, he probably kicks the ball out and then Lue would've called timeout as the defense reset.

It's not a case of "don't let George or Leonard get the ball." The defense was scrambling, therefore advantage offense... you probe and take what's there, if nothing's there, call a timeout. The thing is Mann did the right thing until he passed the ball. He got to the basket and actually had his defender "boxed out" all he had to do was kiss it off the glass. Even in that event the Mavs would've had time to answer, but I'd take my chances defending one possession for the win.

Hindsight is 20/20 guy. The Clippers had a high percentage look at the basket on a run out and missed. A time out guarantees nothing. Plus your so called clutch guys, Kawhi and PG especially, repeatedly turned the ball over late in the fourth when they should have been chipping away. Those were bigger killers than Mann's decision to cut to the hoop.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-03-21 at 04:05 AM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They were in transition, the defense wasn't set. You don't just immediately call a timeout if there's a chance to steal a bucket. Had Mann been cut off at the point of attack, he probably kicks the ball out and then Lue would've called timeout as the defense reset.

It's not a case of "don't let George or Leonard get the ball." The defense was scrambling, therefore advantage offense... you probe and take what's there, if nothing's there, call a timeout. The thing is Mann did the right thing until he passed the ball. He got to the basket and actually had his defender "boxed out" all he had to do was kiss it off the glass. Even in that event the Mavs would've had time to answer, but I'd take my chances defending one possession for the win.

Hindsight is 20/20 guy. The Clippers had a high percentage look at the basket on a run out and missed. A time out guarantees nothing. Plus your so called clutch guys, Kawhi and PG especially, repeatedly turned the ball over late in the fourth when they should have been chipping away. Those were bigger killers than Mann's decision to cut to the hoop.
    advantage offense my ass. he got close to the hoop and choked because he's a bum

pg and leonard can fuk up all night but if you get the chance to win you live with them, unless they drive and kick it out for someone to shoot an open 3 but that's them creating that opportunity

what would've people said if the 90s bulls had that game 5 and got a steal and someone passed it to Cliff Levingston who did the same thing then dumped it off to Bill Cartwright who missed???

can you imagine...

not that I'm trying to compare Pandemic P to MJ.... lol

mann and batum aren't paid to win the game in the clutch. end of story.

Eddy Munny

advantage offense my ass. he got close to the hoop and choked because he's a bum

pg and leonard can fuk up all night but if you get the chance to win you live with them, unless they drive and kick it out for someone to shoot an open 3 but that's them creating that opportunity

what would've people said if the 90s bulls had that game 5 and got a steal and someone passed it to Cliff Levingston who did the same thing then dumped it off to Bill Cartwright who missed???

can you imagine...

not that I'm trying to compare Pandemic P to MJ.... lol

mann and batum aren't paid to win the game in the clutch. end of story.
    Whatever makes you feel better I guess. I just can't believe you're trying to put this loss on the shoulders of Batum or Mann... get real. At least they got a shot off for fukks sake. When you have Kawhi and PG inexplicably forgetting how to dribble down the stretch, that's a problem. I think George turned it over like three times, meaning nobody even gets to miss a shot because nobody gets to TAKE one. Kawhi had a late turnover as well and was just bad in general (1 of 7 from deep). You technically got your wish since he took the last shot, which was a low IQ launch after a dumb pump fake and with a lot of time left on the clock.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-03-21 at 04:40 AM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Same clips different day

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Same clips different day
    LAC +150 (SP) 90% will hit..ATL +163..10% at best

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

team euro> nba

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clips are only +130 to win the series. First to 4. Let's see what happpens.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Whatever makes you feel better I guess. I just can't believe you're trying to put this loss on the shoulders of Batum or Mann... get real. At least they got a shot off for fukks sake. When you have Kawhi and PG inexplicably forgetting how to dribble down the stretch, that's a problem. I think George turned it over like three times, meaning nobody even gets to miss a shot because nobody gets to TAKE one. Kawhi had a late turnover as well and was just bad in general (1 of 7 from deep). You technically got your wish since he took the last shot, which was a low IQ launch after a dumb pump fake and with a lot of time left on the clock.
    don't even know what to say about it... that last 3 made it look like he WANTED to lose

First 1234