jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do You Guys Think James Takes Steroids Of Some Sort?

How can he night in and night out look ike the same player he was at 25 years old at his advanced age?

He has zero signs of slowing down and say he does this until like 38-40 years old how can he not be greatest player ever as he will have every record in the nba books???

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

LBJ would already have all the records if he used his size earlier in his career to post up more to get closer shots instead Of jacking up all those wild threes.

jjgold

It looks like he plays against HS kids its unreal

I cannot stand the guy

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i would not doubt it if someone told me but he could just be a genetic freak with all the trainers, nutritionists, chefs, etc.

jjgold

Polks your probably right

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

He's a Cheater & a Fraud

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i would not doubt it if someone told me but he could just be a genetic freak with all the trainers, nutritionists, chefs, etc.
    There’s that AND (big and) the NBA competition is an absolute joke. Who is trying to play the game he is and has been playing? Nobody. These guys are all soft ass pussies. They are more worried about social media, fashion and sticking Khloé Kardashian over getting better. I can name 100 players minimum that are a waste of size/skill. Lebron has feasted off of an era of losers. He didn’t see Golden State coming when they smacked him down for a few years. Not saying he’s not an athletic freak or great at the game but these guys don’t really want to compete. Lebron at 80% is still hungrier than dudes at 120% who have never won... for that I give him kudos.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Modern science and nutrition plus commitment.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Modern science and nutrition plus commitment.
    He cares more than those other bums. Most guys don’t want to compete at all. They get paid more than they should too fast and then done.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Hman check in pal

jjgold

got to give the guy credit he’s the ultimate athletic warrior I wants to break every record in the bookd

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    There’s that AND (big and) the NBA competition is an absolute joke. Who is trying to play the game he is and has been playing? Nobody. These guys are all soft ass pussies. They are more worried about social media, fashion and sticking Khloé Kardashian over getting better. I can name 100 players minimum that are a waste of size/skill. Lebron has feasted off of an era of losers. He didn’t see Golden State coming when they smacked him down for a few years. Not saying he’s not an athletic freak or great at the game but these guys don’t really want to compete. Lebron at 80% is still hungrier than dudes at 120% who have never won... for that I give him kudos.
    i do agree. the level of intensity from most of the superstars is lacking. you can see guys with real balls and guys with none.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Why has he lost so many NBA finals??

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    got to give the guy credit he’s the ultimate athletic warrior I wants to break every record in the bookd
    What I respect most about James is this... he comes to play. I don’t need all the political stuff because I think a lot of it is beneath him frankly. You can’t save people that refuse to save themselves but he’s a warrior.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i do agree. the level of intensity from most of the superstars is lacking. you can see guys with real balls and guys with none.
    Absolutely.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Why has he lost so many NBA finals??
    Great question. “Bad luck” like JJ’s spreadsheet. Not sure what Lebron would say to this. He 100% didn’t see that Golden State buzzsaw coming.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

What is the NBA's policy on PEDs and how often do they test? Have to assume it's rare as nobody ever pops, so very possible he has something, and i'm sure it's from a doctor, so the league probably allows it.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    What is the NBA's policy on PEDs and how often do they test? Have to assume it's rare as nobody ever pops, so very possible he has something, and i'm sure it's from a doctor, so the league probably allows it.
    Leagues don’t really care about athletes using PED’s... they care about the optics of getting caught. Just don’t test for it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

IDK? He was on the juice last night.. That was a frigg'n BLOCK PARTY!!

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

I hate Lebron and think hes a POS.. but the guy is the most physically gifted athlete I have seen in my lifetime. He is a freak of nature.. he could be using PED's, but I just think he is a freak. He was a man amongst boys his entire life and nothing has changed. He could've played in the NFL as a TE and been very good at worst. If he had played in the NFL he would be unanimously considered the greatest athlete in history.

Guy is a piece of trash tho

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

If you're an aging professional athlete, why wouldn't you use PEDs? That's the real question.

Even for myself, when I do cardio, I take some vitamin D with K2. I see a huge difference in my stamina. If I were a pro athlete and my performance can make millions in difference, I would take something to get an edge. I'm pretty sure, all the pros think this way.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

No , the guy literally has enough money to buy everything associated with keeping his body is the greatest shape possible.
    Dietitian, chefs , therapist, yoga (if needed) .
    Ask yourself, if you had enough money to do anything you wanted , couldn't you be in amazing shape ?
    Will power is the only thing on him . The rest can be controlled through oversight , bought to control his physique.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    great post

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

The kid nailed it

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Also, anyone willing to get hair transplants are most likely PED users...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The NBA does test for PEDs fairly often. Several guys have been popped and lost a shit load of money. Lebron probably spends more money on his body than any other athlete. The guy has altitude chambers, cryogenic baths, millions of dollars he spends each year. What’s crazy is how motivated he still is this many years later. You would think he would eventually get bored but he’s extremely focused. What’s amazing is that he’s never had a serious injury while playing a game that is injury prone in general. You would think he would have turned an ankle at least once, especially how high he jumps. That is amazing. Total freak athlete.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The NBA does test for PEDs fairly often. Several guys have been popped and lost a shit load of money. Lebron probably spends more money on his body than any other athlete. The guy has altitude chambers, cryogenic baths, millions of dollars he spends each year. What’s crazy is how motivated he still is this many years later. You would think he would eventually get bored but he’s extremely focused. What’s amazing is that he’s never had a serious injury while playing a game that is injury prone in general. You would think he would have turned an ankle at least once, especially how high he jumps. That is amazing. Total freak athlete.
    All True Mac. Competing man... the guy still wants to compete. There are entire nba rosters filled with guys that don’t want to compete. No major injuries is right on. Unheard of. The focus though you are referencing is insane. You can’t get guys to focus for a half/half the time.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

No, I don't think he does...

I do think JJ Gold takes them based on his latest videos, however. Dude is JACKED.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

If I didn't drink like a fish at night I'd probably be taking steroids here and there like I use to.. Certainly Test shots. Drinking tequila every night now would kill the effect of steroid use.. I'm not ready to give that up just yet..

I still take protein shakes daily, eat right and work out hard daily. Still gotta a little something going on still. No need for roids over here really anymore unless I really want to get jacked.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i wonder where this guy buy all his crying towels at........

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He was insanely athletic at a young age though remember, Chris Paul is the same age and has probably aged just as well physically but not anywhere bear the athlete to start with that James was. Iguadola the same story.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Yes, I think we are in a period of designer drugs that we have no clue how to test for. Lebron, Serena and others are on them. Probably Rafa too (Sorry Rafa).

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Yes, I think we are in a period of designer drugs that we have no clue how to test for. Lebron, Serena and others are on them. Probably Rafa too (Sorry Rafa).
    100% Agree. This has been the battle since 2001.

Look at all the Fake Weed that couldn't get caught. All the Synthetic Test that was ahead of its time.

Lebron is on something that will be outlawed in 2030. He just has the money to find it first.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He was insanely athletic at a young age though remember, Chris Paul is the same age and has probably aged just as well physically but not anywhere bear the athlete to start with that James was. Iguadola the same story.
    Chris Paul is not using anything. A few years ago he started getting round and changed his diet, other than that he doesn’t even have muscle tone in his arms. Father time is sitting on his neck.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

He takes Hormones so he can PRETEND to be a man

12 Last