hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you fukking serious? There’s no lines to be read. Everything is not political nor a conspiracy. Grow up.
    Its all political especially this year, like he said if you can’t read between he can’t help you. Far left only sees one agenda. It’s amazes me with everything going on in the world and the only one that thinks that blm/antifa crap is ok is the left. You can’t fight racism with racism and you will maybe figure that out come Election Day. Because after the election the hammer will come down.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Agreed, this is pretty much a non story and like Mac said, it's called change and change is not such a bad thing.
    Should let the fans pick the song for the next week anyway... that way, when the lowly Lions are playing we can select some type of funeral music. I’d change the shit out every week and make it more fan driven.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Its all political especially this year, like he said if you can’t read between he can’t help you. Far left only sees one agenda. It’s amazes me with everything going on in the world and the only one that thinks that blm/antifa crap is ok is the left. You can’t fight racism with racism and you will maybe figure that out come Election Day. Because after the election the hammer will come down.
    No, you are making it all political. I hate the far left and far right because you all are all Fukk in crazy. You’re so far Fukk in right, the far left is very removed from your mind. Maybe if you came closer to the middle, maybe you wouldn’t be so triggered by everything. Fight racism with racism? WTF does that mean? What does that have to do with an into song? Hank Williams has played for the NFL for decades. He’s been in bed with them and ESPN probably before you were born. They removed him about 10 years ago then brought him back like 3 years ago. Talk to Hank. I bet he doesn’t have the same view as you. They’ll probably hire him again for something bigger and better down the road. Get a clue.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

will always think of monday night football and hank williams songs

are you ready

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

IT use to be monday night football, was talk about all day at work,online and just about everywhere, but today game has loss a lot of the hype and is just another game.with games on thur night and sunday night in the nfl, the monday night game is just another game, nothing special at all.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you fukking serious? There’s no lines to be read. Everything is not political nor a conspiracy. Grow up.
    If you honestly believe that this change had NOTHING to do with politics, or BLM, or all of the other Black B.S. that has been spread around for the last 8 months, you are one dumb piece of caca. It will not matter, because after the election is over, no matter who wins, BLM and their followers lose.

carolinakid

^^^^^^^^^^plus 1

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    IT use to be monday night football, was talk about all day at work,online and just about everywhere, but today game has loss a lot of the hype and is just another game.with games on thur night and sunday night in the nfl, the monday night game is just another game, nothing special at all.
    i agree plus look at the matchups, who picked these sorry games for mnf

giants vs steelers
    broncos vs titans

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Maybe. Just maybe some of these leagues got too big for themselves. Maybe u just have a lot of parents and kids saying I don’t need to bash my Brains in for a sport. And maybe I don’t give a fukk about fantasy leagues. Why the hell u think they having games in Mexico and London. The fan base changed and doesn’t care.

But sure. Let’s blame it on demon crats and a few guys kneeling. Gtfo with ur own agendas.

What sport u fukks gonna watch? Trump made this 100x worse than it needed to be.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i agree plus look at the matchups, who picked these sorry games for mnf

giants vs steelers
    broncos vs titans
    I'm probably wrong, but I feel like the NFL started to select shi##y matchups for MNF right after ESPN started giving them negative press about the severity of concussions. Since then it felt like there has always been a strained relationship between the NFL and ESPN. They both know they need each other, but ESPN would probably rather have the NBA as the #1 sport in the country right now.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I gotta be honest, I forgot they even brought it back.

carolinakid

Hard to think that Trump is to be blame for everything.........im surprise that are not blaming Trump for the bad weather with the hurricanes today.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Are they going to pump crowd noise through the speakers to drown out the swearing and name calling on the field?

carolinakid

The nfl will never be as great as it was in the 80's and 90's........the rules suck today and have taken the real football out of the game, today game is nothing more than a wash down crap, with the rules made up to get pts and pts to keep people watching...

keely85
    Update your status

Did I say he was to blame? No he’s to blame for defending nazis. If he doesn’t jazz up neo nazis you see 5-10 protests for the deaths most likely and a quiet indictment of the officers or letting them off with a few more protests. Nothing of the magnitude we’ve seen. Like I said. He just made it a lot worse by supporting shit like Charlottesville.

keely85
    Update your status

The nfl will never be as great as it was in the 80's and 90's........the rules suck today and have taken the real football out of the game, today game is nothing more than a wash down crap, with the rules made up to get pts and pts to keep people watching...
    This is the main thing. No one wants to have brain damage. But both sides using as a political pawn.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They need a better song. Times have changed. Something like this:

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You contradicted yourself.

carolinakid

In what way please??

keely85
    Update your status

They should let players make their intros like the WWE. WILLLLLLY BEEEEEEAMAN was fire.

keely85
    Update your status

Lol Eric. This may reduce the credibility of this article.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who is not sick of Black people
    Can this racist turd be banned please

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Absolute truth.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

ESPN just announced this will be the song for MNF

First 12