milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    This woman was ridiculous. She acted like she got hit in neck with baseball bat not a tennis ball. But a female is never going to miss an opportunity to get rich. If lines person was a male he would have moved his head and smiled and Novak would have shrugged and smiled at the lines person and the announcer would have laughed and that would be that.
    I can’t believe espn kept trying to compare this incident to the shit Serena pulled against Osaka.
    Once again females ruin everything.
    gotta agree here

she gets at least 51% of the blame here... if you're standing on a tennis court as a line judge and aren't paying attention to where the ball is at all times then you should be fired... and if you can't get out of the way or put your hand up from that distance on that kind of shot then you should also be fired

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Sounds reasonable & Foe down to +735 but I just don't trust him to do anything in a tourney unless his opponents are injured (2019 AO got to the QF by beating an injured Dimitrov & Anderson & 2018 won Delray against a hobbled Gojowczyk) & Medv. seams relatively healthy. My best bets for today are Serena @ -190 (after crushing Sloane I don't see her losing before the Final or if at all) & my best dog is Rublev at +115. Never seem him serve like this b4 & he has the best FH left in the draw. Also not not too bad to get him @ 20-1 to win it all.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing of putting a wager on him to win it.Totally agree on the forehand comment,as its top notch.One of these last 12 guys is going to become a legend.As far as raw talent why not rublev.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    gotta agree here

she gets at least 51% of the blame here... if you're standing on a tennis court as a line judge and aren't paying attention to where the ball is at all times then you should be fired... and if you can't get out of the way or put your hand up from that distance on that kind of shot then you should also be fired
    I don't understand how an old grandma has good enough eye sight to accurately call balls in or out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men get hit by a tennis ball in throat and you change you tune DRASTICALLY ..IT FUKKIN HURTS

1000000% of people in tennis agreed with decision including Joker

Once I gathered all info zero controversy

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Still not the best way for Djokovic to exit a tournament.
    See him at the French Open.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Men get hit by a tennis ball in throat and you change you tune DRASTICALLY ..IT FUKKIN HURTS

1000000% of people in tennis agreed with decision including Joker

Once I gathered all info zero controversy
    I was a goalie and playing street hockey would routinely take slap shots up near that area. It stings for a few seconds and you get over it.

It's not like they are playing with hockey pucks.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is ridiculous. Women don't have Adam's apples. She faked it or she has a penis. Probably closet tranny.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    gotta agree here

Sometimes you see $$$ signs. Not saying she did it for that, but I'm sure there's a few of us that may have done the same thing to get a million in our pockets. I don't know. I'm sure she's at the doctor today claiming her neck is broken and there will be a settlement with a big check coming from Novak in her direction.

I get the rule and all, but there also needs to be common sense with them. Based on this dumb rule, if I lose a game and just hit a bouncy ball towards the sideline and it hits an official in the foot, I can be disqualified? It's just stupid. I think the rule should have violence and intent in there, none of which occurred. He was miffed, but he was nowhere near the outrage you see from 99% of these guys on the court.

I just keep coming back to the historical aspect of it. If Djokovic finishes one major championship short of Federer, imagine this haunting Djoker the rest of his life. I think if he ever gets one short, he will play until he's 70 to try and tie Fed so it won't be on his conscience the rest of his life.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

nothing wrong with beating yourself !

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    It may count as a loss. But no one has beaten joker yet this year

he beat himself

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing of putting a wager on him to win it.Totally agree on the forehand comment,as its top notch.One of these last 12 guys is going to become a legend.As far as raw talent why not rublev.
    Hope you tailed.

First 1234