sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I cant wait until joe buck has to do it lol

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    i hope osaka loses, shes the worst. she puts on a big acting job like she cares LOL.
    I want to fukk her. I love that hair of hers!

Anyone see Berrtinnis crazy shot today??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sackdud View Post
    I cant wait until joe buck has to do it lol
    Yes and great word..THEY HAVE TO DO IT

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by timmah2483 View Post
    murders will always kill people... Police slogan is “serve and protect” murders in prison are 100% convicted killers... None of those should have been in law enforcement when they did it. Don’t argue race killing because that’s a lot to do with black communities being poor communities.

This fight is clearly a cop vs. Black issue, actually they aren’t even limited to that.. They fight against any injustice as seen with the elderly white man a month or so ago.
    wtf ??

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1192

not much blm talk during pospisl match but God damn are the announcers awful... half the shit they say its like they don't even know the sport.

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Blacks kill whites at a much higher rate than vice versa

Bad cops kill more white people than black people, and the totals on that are so small they don't even come close to making up 1% of all murders

There are far more white people living in desperate poverty than black, yet they don't slaughter eachother

Everything you are saying is 100% false
    The race baiters and media have brainwashed you well
    This is a poster that understands and has a clue on the real numbers on race crimes, both by police and just colored people in America..

BLM movement is a complete hogwash because they only target white cops. This is absurd!!! Media pumped this to the American people in hope that the cities would erupt and Trump would look bad come election time.. I often think China unleashed the virus to do the same also.. Very timely with the election coming up in November with both the BLM movement and Corona Virus..

I'm not into conspiracy theories but if I had to bet on both I would.. The US Media is the American enemy along with China.

First 12