USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    sbr doesn't know the exact number of poker players from each region before event starts, how could they possibly know so many world poker players would become scammers and get banned
    so maybe adjust accordingly

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

so maybe adjust accordingly
    how would u do it and mainstain a world cup tourny

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

how would u do it and mainstain a world cup tourny
    How did they do it 2 years ago? Best 24 were split in 2 US teams based on performance and not IP address.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

vit and joe banned

dont celebrate too much
    both bannings would be a positive for sbr.... both contributed little other than constant negativity......

other than biden/harris/cuomo/schiff/nadler/pelosi/schumer/kagan/sotomayor, I rarely wish ill will on anyone.... but each of those posters was like a cancer, and if they're both gone, sbr will be a better place because of it.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How did they do it 2 years ago? Best 24 were split in 2 US teams based on performance and not IP address.
    that was when we had canada and world, and usa and the confeds..... it worked because confeds always had a chip on their shoulder, being relegated to the "b" team of usa.....

three usa teams, a b and c, gets watered down.... having east west and central is bad ass, as you have the east coast/west coast dynamic, and the pissed off flyover states wanting both of their wussy asses.....

three usa teams with no geographical pride in play would water the promo down; it's awesome as is, as shown last promo (and we finished fourth, but it was still an awesome event/promo/competition.)....

ps. and, thanks to Drew, we all got paid more than we should have!!!!

next to the old btp, world cup poker is the best promo sbr runs......

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

add canada back in the mix eh

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Pavy.....are you even playing in this thing?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    both bannings would be a positive for sbr.... both contributed little other than constant negativity......

other than biden/harris/cuomo/schiff/nadler/pelosi/schumer/kagan/sotomayor, I rarely wish ill will on anyone.... but each of those posters was like a cancer, and if they're both gone, sbr will be a better place because of it.....
    I think the guy that writes love letters to ruthless despots and won't even mention or condemn bounties put on US soliders by his other ruthless dictator buddy might be something you would want to focus your attention on...but ya know..that's just me.

GOP: Take a knee at a football game at a ceremony paid for by the govt while everyone else is taking selfies, peeing, getting food and waiting for beer. OUTRAGEOUS>

Trump knows about literally hits on US soldiers in the Middle East by Putin. Not a word.

It must be really penetrating weird waking up everyday and having to juggle the little brain matter for basic bodily functions in your head. Sounds absolutely exhausting not gunna lie.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I'm not polluting a thread. The reason of starting threads at SBR is to promote discussion between forum players. So far no one has responded with a logical response to my arguments. If you think what I posted is not correct then feel free to provide a response refuting what I said.

If there is something in my posts that violates SBR rules then you can move the posts or delete them. I will have no hard feelings.
    It's been done to death. Maybe you missed it but one or two people tend to bang on about how unhappy they are in every thread about the promo every year saying the same thing. And in particular Joe has gone overboard this year.

You've had your say. You got an answer, so you know you've been heard. No need to continue bringing down SBR promotion threads repeating the same thing is all that was asked. Do you really require a written rule to accept that?

Auto Donk

Opti spot on.... Pavy and most all dems are only concerned about how "dark" things are in our nation and even on SBR........

FOCUS on positivity, good times, and the never ending virtual SBR BASH..........

and while this photo has some darkness within it, rest assured that Brenner was nearby, lighting up the sky with the prospects of hookers and blow.........

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

so joe isn't banned opti with the head fake

Auto Donk

Team Central throws the big righty from DonkLand again today on zero days rest, he shuts em down for back to back no-no's..........
    '

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Team Central throws the big righty from DonkLand again today on zero days rest, he shuts em down for back to back no-no's..........
    '
    AD throwing the beatdown and taking names.

Auto Donk

played only five trnies this promo, have 500+ points......

First 123