big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Blues are a different team without Tarasenko

They are done

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3196

NO CHANCE . Blues are clearly coming into form , playing faster better hockey imo. Lay the small juice its a winner today.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Don’t bet on this shit. Take the under based on all other games.

Or take the plus puck line. Been close all series

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

That young speed on Vancouver is tough. As was the case with the Capitals. Capitals looked tired after expending so much energy to win their one game. Ovie had his usual night standing around waiting for passes to shoot. Those guys working in the corners every game while he stands around have to be disgusted. Half the time he is on the ice, it is like 5 against 4.

I thought St. Louis would win the last game, but proved me wrong more than once this post season. They may have burned themselves out also. If one man makes that much of a difference on a team of 22 men, then it's time for a change. In Calgary's case, a HUGE change.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    That young speed on Vancouver is tough. As was the case with the Capitals. Capitals looked tired after expending so much energy to win their one game. Ovie had his usual night standing around waiting for passes to shoot. Those guys working in the corners every game while he stands around have to be disgusted. Half the time he is on the ice, it is like 5 against 4.

I thought St. Louis would win the last game, but proved me wrong more than once this post season. They may have burned themselves out also. If one man makes that much of a difference on a team of 22 men, then it's time for a change. In Calgary's case, a HUGE change.
    I remember Brett Hull was like that. Would linger around the net wide open waiting for those shots while everyone else worked their arse off to get him the puck. LOL! Ovie used to work all over the ice, maybe its just age setting in and the grind.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

flames really need to evaluate where they are at after that loss

i think the same about tonight. young speed is hard to match.

also feel ovechkin is getting a little old. he doesn't generate much on his own anymore.
    Last edited by pologq; 08-21-20 at 11:53 AM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    NO CHANCE . Blues are clearly coming into form , playing faster better hockey imo. Lay the small juice its a winner today.
    Not saying they win today, but they play better as a team than any team I've ever seen. Hurts with no Tara playing, but they play so well as a team and are so deep in talent losing one player doesn't affect them like most other teams. Like Calgary not having Thachuk. That smoked them. They may have won one game without him playing. Not sure if he suited up for that one game and then left or not.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

st louis will be a good size play for me here.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It matters not. Vegas is a far superior team than either one of these two teams. Vegas moves on in 5 against either one of these two.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It matters not. Vegas is a far superior team than either one of these two teams. Vegas moves on in 5 against either one of these two.
    The Vegas defense is scary and I think their biggest liability. Lehner is giving up 3 goals a game. I’m with you on the Knights forwards and innate ability to score. Yes, They will need to beat Blues or Canucks in 5, maybe 6. Rest and without injury for Colorado, who will probably win their round starting tomorrow I think.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I remember Brett Hull was like that. Would linger around the net wide open waiting for those shots while everyone else worked their arse off to get him the puck. LOL! Ovie used to work all over the ice, maybe its just age setting in and the grind.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I went with the Blues
    just on gut

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    flames really need to evaluate where they are at after that loss

i think the same about tonight. young speed is hard to match.

also feel ovechkin is getting a little old. he doesn't generate much on his own anymore.
    Am I correct in assuming Calgary is a smaller team.. Certainly looked small against Dallas checking and big skaters. Johnny Hockey. Oh boy.

I like what Vancouver did in the last game. They came out hitting and were not intimidated. When your goaltender is hot, life is beautiful.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Blues are a different team without Tarasenko

They are done
    Ya they're a better team without him. They had a higher win % this year without him than with him in lineup. Notice how the 🎵 started off like garbage in the bubble then once 91 left the bubble they started winning. He's injured and soft anyway. The 🎵 strength is their depth. They have plenty of ability to score through all 4 lines and to play a physical game. They're 2-1 without 91 in the bubble. 0-6 with him.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Unfortunately this.

I think the Blues come back on Vancouver. They are the better team and get their shit together.

Vegas seemed to have the Blues' number all year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buckles do you know what your doing???

Hockey experts like Blues

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I have no idea what I’m doing JJ, your right. Don’t even know the rules to hockey couldn’t tell you a single player but I know how to bet sports all sports back off.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JJ I'm actually getting tired of your retarded act. Grow up

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This Canucks team is not respected yet.