1. #1
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Pacers / Heat 2H over or under 111.5

    I'm thinking under

  2. #2
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Just live bet baseball man..

  3. #3
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Just live bet baseball man..
    NBA that sharp, huh

    Yea baseballs better. Just a heat fan, really

  4. #4
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 16,868
    Betpoints: 3803

    Maybe take under but for game I have Pacers so I would take Pacers +150 or at least +3.5 (-120).

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 16,868
    Betpoints: 3803

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    NBA that sharp, huh

    Yea baseballs better. Just a heat fan, really
    Oh, well never mind..


  6. #6
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Maybe take under but for game I have Pacers so I would take Pacers +150 or at least +3.5 (-120).
    Just cause I'm a fan doesn't mean I dont fade my team sometimes....especially the heat

    Under looking good here though, miami not hitting their usual 3s

  7. #7
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9905] TOTAL o16-120 (NATIONALS (LIVE) vrs METS (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9913] TOTAL o13-125 (DIAMONDBACKS (LIVE) vrs ROCKIES (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

  8. #8
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    This game is going under 222 and 211 for the half

  9. #9
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    STRAIGHT BET
    [9905] TOTAL o16-120 (NATIONALS (LIVE) vrs METS (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9913] TOTAL o13-125 (DIAMONDBACKS (LIVE) vrs ROCKIES (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )
    almost there in the dbacks game. you should share these before bro! they look good!

  10. #10
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    almost there in the dbacks game. you should share these before bro! they look good!
    Its hard when I can only get mine after a teams at bats man

  11. #11
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9907] TOTAL o11-120 (RAYS (LIVE) vrs RED SOX (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9913] TOTAL o18-120 (DIAMONDBACKS (LIVE) vrs ROCKIES (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

  12. #12
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    STRAIGHT BET
    [9907] TOTAL o11-120 (RAYS (LIVE) vrs RED SOX (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9913] TOTAL o18-120 (DIAMONDBACKS (LIVE) vrs ROCKIES (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )
    im already on dbacks over that cashed

    let me try to tail the over 11 in the rays game

  13. #13
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    STRAIGHT BET
    [9919] TOTAL o13-120 (ATHLETICS (LIVE) vrs ANGELS (LIVE))
    ( ACTION / ACTION )

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Jay your falling in love with every game

Top