1. #1
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1046

    The Raptors have a less then 20% chance of winning tonight.

    bet accordingly

  2. #2
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 5,657
    Betpoints: 12

    Will they cover?

  3. #3
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1046

    doubtful very doubtful

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,565
    Betpoints: 1903


  5. #5
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,234
    Betpoints: 1338

    Raptors up by 20

  6. #6
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 6,231
    Betpoints: 11840

    well he did say 20% not 0% or 100% so technically he can't be proven wrong
    Last edited by IBetYou; 08-10-20 at 07:56 PM.

  7. #7
    BeatTheJerk
    OneFuckinTime
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 27,606
    Betpoints: 41

    When he put 7,500 or on the Bucks he had no idea Giannis was not going to play & that’s unfortunate.

  8. #8
    sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-15
    Posts: 526
    Betpoints: 5500

    these remaining NBA games been absolute horse shit, there's no capping these games when there are so many uncertainty, and coaches sit key players on any given moments, just a horse shit. Wait for the real games to come around, nba playoffs very soon.

  9. #9
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,080
    Betpoints: 370

    Theres the NBA for ya

  10. #10
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,227
    Betpoints: 348

    Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    these remaining NBA games been absolute horse shit, there's no capping these games when there are so many uncertainty, and coaches sit key players on any given moments, just a horse shit. Wait for the real games to come around, nba playoffs very soon.
    Playoffs first round difficult. Tread lightly

  11. #11
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1046

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    When he put 7,500 or on the Bucks he had no idea Giannis was not going to play & that’s unfortunate.
    sportsoptions is real quick. I didn't bet this game. I bet the angels. No lube for me tonight.

  12. #12
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,227
    Betpoints: 348

    Biggie I passed by your home today

  13. #13
    BeatTheJerk
    OneFuckinTime
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 27,606
    Betpoints: 41

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    sportsoptions is real quick. I didn't bet this game. I bet the angels. No lube for me tonight.
    I like your Bluejays tonight against my Marlins on the RL +132 what do you think Big ?

  14. #14
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1046

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I like your Bluejays tonight against my Marlins on the RL +132 what do you think Big ?
    pass. but could win easily.

  15. #15
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1046

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I like your Bluejays tonight against my Marlins on the RL +132 what do you think Big ?
    rl value is there for tonight's match if u bet early. hopefully u didn't bite last night on rl

  16. #16
    BeatTheJerk
    OneFuckinTime
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 27,606
    Betpoints: 41

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    rl value is there for tonight's match if u bet early. hopefully u didn't bite last night on rl
    I did & FML for doing so. 3 run blast in the 9th to do me in, that’s gambling I’m not one to come on here & complain like it was a bad beat. It’s a loss without the whining.

Top