Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread is a perfect example of why we are where we are in the US now. A bunch of fat white idiots talking about some foreign white guy that has never won a playoff game and is somehow the best player in the league. Harden nearly beat the Warriors with an old Chris Paul. Before that he had a broke down and not close to an All-Star anymore Dwight Howard. Give Harden Klay, Draymond and Steph and they may go undefeated. Luka isn't on his level...not even close. Durant needed an All-Star team and Lebron needed at least 2 All-Stars to win his championships. You overweight, divorced, bi-weekend daddys need to realize your time is over. The country no longer cares about your racist Archie Bunker takes or your worthless coin collections or your Coke Cola bottles from the 70s or your Steve Largent jerseys. Take some responsibility for your actions. You pushed your ex-wife into making a post on Craigslist and 3 BBCs later...she left your high blood pressure, powder skin like Cuckolding self for someone with more skin pigmentation. Corona must of caused a shortage on insulin shots because you porkers are starting to lose it again.

BTW - I'm a 40 year old white guy that wears socks and sandles. H-Town 4 Life! Any bashing of Rockets, Astros or Texans will trigger me. I love you.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2748

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    This thread is a perfect example of why we are where we are in the US now. A bunch of fat white idiots talking about some foreign white guy that has never won a playoff game and is somehow the best player in the league. Harden nearly beat the Warriors with an old Chris Paul. Before that he had a broke down and not close to an All-Star anymore Dwight Howard. Give Harden Klay, Draymond and Steph and they may go undefeated. Luka isn't on his level...not even close. Durant needed an All-Star team and Lebron needed at least 2 All-Stars to win his championships. You overweight, divorced, bi-weekend daddys need to realize your time is over. The country no longer cares about your racist Archie Bunker takes or your worthless coin collections or your Coke Cola bottles from the 70s or your Steve Largent jerseys. Take some responsibility for your actions. You pushed your ex-wife into making a post on Craigslist and 3 BBCs later...she left your high blood pressure, powder skin like Cuckolding self for someone with more skin pigmentation. Corona must of caused a shortage on insulin shots because you porkers are starting to lose it again.

BTW - I'm a 40 year old white guy that wears socks and sandles. H-Town 4 Life! Any bashing of Rockets, Astros or Texans will trigger me. I love you.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2748

no offense to anyone, but if you cant walk on the court and do an opposite hand layup then your opinion on any basketball topic is irrelevant.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10315

Was going to say there's always one, but apparently there's two!

Do you guys suffer low self-esteem? Or enjoy it?? :/

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 269

Some of you guys fall in love with staf guys

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Harden is one of the greats in terms of scoring of all time -- pretty obvious. Impossible to cover.

Having said that, I don't know if he can win a ring as the number 1 option. He might be able to score at will but he's no Kobe or Jordan from midrange and that's where rings are won usually, hitting those very tough midrange shots with no time on the shot clock. Instead, he chucks up a 3 that has no chance of going in. And his defense is awful.

Doncic will eventually be better in due time not because he's more skilled, but because he's smarter.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not even close

Cannot close games at all

Takes wild 3's and teams lose
    JJ Gold showing he's still #1 around here.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Harden is a bum compared to the greats, the guy is a literal beggar on the street for calls from the refs for free throws. A beggar for free throws can never be considered an all time great scorer. Durant was always a better scorer than harden anyway
    Shady might be a poor man's JJ Gold. Strong inbred genes with him. You can't reason with someone this stupid. How bad is this moron with the other sports?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 269

JJ Gold showing he's still #1 around here.
    Yep

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 102

Shady might be a poor man's JJ Gold. Strong inbred genes with him. You can't reason with someone this stupid. How bad is this moron with the other sports?
    Astros cheaters, rockets chokers, Texans posers. Houston trash city. Come to NY away from the keyboard tough guy. I'll tune your bitch ass up in real life. You are worthless, they closed my boxing and mma gym, I can't wait to break your face
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 102

Seriously I'm one of the few meatheads on this site and I've been itching for action since the gyms closed. Come at me guy
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

Sledge187

You think carrying a rape whistle is considered tough? The only thing bigger in New York is the street rats or what you call "Wednesday's Special". Let me guess, you pay $39.95 a month and randomly you get a belts of different colors every so often. Receiving an award for "Most Dues Paid in April - 2017" is not the same thing as being a fighter in the UFC. I can't quit you .....wait, wrong ending comment..... anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives that is not correct either......You had me at hello.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

First 123