KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m hoping it a snoozer. Would like to see a late goal by wolves tho!
    Just one in the first and then they can sit back

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Fair enough, I just think importance wise it pretty equal here. I suppose I understand the buy low but juventus form hasn’t been great either. I have seen some Lazio love with the soccer guys i talk with around the net. My thinking is just juve defensive struggles have came while facing some the best attacks in the league and Lazio attacking form isn’t up to those standards recently as goals been tough for them to come by.

If I liked Lazio I think I’d strongly consider under 3 at plus money cause I think they gonna have to keep this low to stay in it. Problem being juventus attack has remained strong despite only securing 2 points in their last 3. I think their defense will preform better today so it gonna be on Lazio to slow down the attack which I think they are capable of.
    I really need to wait till we have these conversations before making my plays Laker!! Still lot of time but so far it playing out very defensive! Only one shot on goal by both teams combined after 30 min!

Just like yesterday after talking with you bout the Celta match I came to conclusion draw was probably the right play (of course after already jumping all over Celta!), wouldnt ya know it, freakin 0-0 draw.

2daBank

Renaldo with 2 goals in second half! Now just need Porto to break their 1-1 tie! How did I know this was gonna be the one that made me sweat?? lol, Fukk

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Renaldo with 2 goals in second half! Now just need Porto to break their 1-1 tie! How did I know this was gonna be the one that made me sweat?? lol, Fukk
    It's 4-1

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Congrats on your Parlay... At least somebody winning

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Congrats on your Parlay... At least somebody winning
    Thanks bud. Overall soccer has been going really well for me, way better than I could have ever dreamed being so new to it! I been grinding out profit most days but when I’ve stepped out and took a few shots to really go up I have missed and gotta get back to the grind. One these days I’ll hit my big shot!!! Lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Banker might be the new soccer guru on SBR.

Wow!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Banker might be the new soccer guru on SBR.

Wow!
    Lol. Appreciate it but I’ve just had a bit of beginners luck probably. Lots of guys around here been doing this soccer thing for a long time who know the sport aNd teams way better than me. Just glad I been able to contribute a little something as I learn! Been a lot of good discussion on this sport the last 3-4 weeks, I’m thankful for everyone’s contributions as there been a whole bunch of good plays put out collectively by the group!’ I have learned a lot trying to pick the brains of everyone!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

First 12