daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Pac 12 players want money, or else

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Well fortunately there probably isn't going to be a season outside of intermurals and certainly no national championship to play for so I guess problem solved?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I dont give a fukk if they play or not

I can bet on how far my piss will travel while golfing

And guess what, NO COMMERCIALS

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

It won’t work if you don’t get substantial amount
    in numbers and name players from all power 5.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Former Arizona State quarterback Rudy Carpenter recently revealed there's growing unrest among a few dozen players in the Pac-12 about the upcoming college football season and that level of worry has now made it to the league office in an effort to increase health insurance past graduation and ensure enhanced player safety this fall during a global pandemic. Carpenter, who hosts a college football podcast and frequently appears on sports radio, wrote Friday in a string of tweets about a player group from the University of California that initiated these demands, that have since garnered support from other Pac-12 teams.

"Pac 12 football players have created a list of “demands” 4 the Pac-12/Universities 2 take into consideration, if the demands aren’t addressed/complied w/ the players R threatening to sit out the season..There is significant support growing among ALL 12 teams with 50 or More players on many of teams in support of this action/demands list," Carpenter tweeted. "The initial idea was 2 create a players union, they decided time didn’t allow 4 this & figure the best way to create the change they want is 2 “boycott” the season.

"Things they r asking 4 is 50/50 rev share, 6 yrs insurance upon graduation, better Covid-19 testing & protocols etc etc...The player led group is being spearheaded at Cal Football & they have been holding phone calls with other Pac12 teams..There is some kinda of players only meeting/vote that will be taking place shortly."

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Is the pac 12 actually relevant??