Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Kenny Stills Arrested At Louisville Protest

Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills was arrested Tuesday during a protest march in Louisville, Kentucky, and is among 87 protesters who face a felony charge of intimidating a participant in the legal process.

Lucas Aulbach of the Louisville Courier-Journal reported Stills, who joined the group in demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, also faces misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

The protest march ended at the home of Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who requested the demonstrators be removed from his property.

Lamont Washington, a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police Department, told Aulbach the participants were given an opportunity to leave the area before officers started making arrests.

Washington added the protestors were arrested "due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the attorney general with their actions."

Stills has emerged as one of the NFL's leading activists, continuing to kneel during the national anthem to protest racial injustice and police brutality, a movement started by Colin Kaepernick in 2016.

"I've always tried to bring people together through conversation instead of dividing people," he told Cameron Wolfe of The Undefeated in 2019. "If you can do one deed a day, it can change the world."

The 28-year-old University of Oklahoma product added he planned to continue fighting for the cause, even if it cost him a place in the NFL.

"There is nothing you can offer me to get me to stop protesting. We can work toward a solution, but there's no bargain for me to stop protesting," Stills said. "I want to know you care about the issues that are affecting this country, like police brutality, social injustice and racism. If you really cared about these issues, Kap would be in the league."

Aulbach noted Stills was scheduled for an arraignment hearing Wednesday morning.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i like it, good work there

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Good job by Stills. Nothing wrong with being arrested for a peaceful protest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Go after these scumbags law and order

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

these lame fuks had a chance to step up when desean jackson typed his absurd nonsense.. and.. CRICKETS. same shit with the NBA and hong kong. really sickens me to see non black people "stand with" and pander to them when the feeling isn't mutual. they don't give a rat's ass what happens to anyone outside their own race. it's proven time and time again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    these lame fuks had a chance to step up when desean jackson typed his absurd nonsense.. and.. CRICKETS. same shit with the NBA and hong kong. really sickens me to see non black people "stand with" and pander to them when the feeling isn't mutual. they don't give a rat's ass what happens to anyone outside their own race. it's proven time and time again.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He should he cut today.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    He should he cut today.
    Several Twitter Texan fans are calling for it. I would predict "racial" backlash if they did.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Yes... There would be backlash

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

They should have gassed these fukks and then arrested them. A little punishment before going to jail to teach them a lesson!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

And the beat goes on

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Sad these guys just don’t get it and never will....

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Forming a mob outside a prosecutor's house to intimidate them into bending the law out of personal safety is a peaceful protest? Is there anything that doesn't count as a peaceful protest? The word protest has lost all meaning.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fixed the annoying bold>

Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills was arrested Tuesday during a protest march in Louisville, Kentucky, and is among 87 protesters who face a felony charge of intimidating a participant in the legal process.

Lucas Aulbach of the Louisville Courier-Journal reported Stills, who joined the group in demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, also faces misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

The protest march ended at the home of Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who requested the demonstrators be removed from his property.

Lamont Washington, a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police Department, told Aulbach the participants were given an opportunity to leave the area before officers started making arrests.

Washington added the protestors were arrested "due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the attorney general with their actions."

Stills has emerged as one of the NFL's leading activists, continuing to kneel during the national anthem to protest racial injustice and police brutality, a movement started by Colin Kaepernick in 2016.

"I've always tried to bring people together through conversation instead of dividing people," he told Cameron Wolfe of The Undefeated in 2019. "If you can do one deed a day, it can change the world."

The 28-year-old University of Oklahoma product added he planned to continue fighting for the cause, even if it cost him a place in the NFL.

"There is nothing you can offer me to get me to stop protesting. We can work toward a solution, but there's no bargain for me to stop protesting," Stills said. "I want to know you care about the issues that are affecting this country, like police brutality, social injustice and racism. If you really cared about these issues, Kap would be in the league."

Aulbach noted Stills was scheduled for an arraignment hearing Wednesday morning.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    well said

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    But that's incorrect

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Fake News: All Stills did was peacefully protest and got charged with a felony(most news outlets)

Truth: he was arrested for trespassing on private property, and for refusing to leave

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This is as bad as DeSean Jackson protesting via Twitter.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Good to hear his sole focus has been on the fast approaching season

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    And the beat goes on

Lol

I'd bet this was the first and only 2 times this song was and will be ever posted here!

Awesome throwback!

Lol.

Unrealz
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    07-03-20 03:33 PM #9

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Fire his dumb ass!

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    He should he cut today.
    not a chance in hell........had to put up with his BS here in Miami, let Houston deal with him now