SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The elephant in the room.............
    A lot of posters have said only cowards and pussies where masks, not real men.

IF Trump wears a mask is he a "Pussy"?
    Nope

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

texas is gonna turn DEMOCRAT

not because of the governor

because of ILLEGALS

DiggityDaggityDo

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

trump is a masking wearing pussy. i knew it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    WOW!

RudyRuetigger

I dont need a mask on daggles mouth

how about condom on his fingers so he cannot type here??????????

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Where's Booya and Jibby in this thread??

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    so you are a soyboy?

good to know

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bullshit. He is normalizing that shit now

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-s...143817967.html

Florida shatters records with over 10,000 new COVID-19 cases in single day

(Reuters) - Florida shattered records on Thursday when it reported over 10,000 new coronavirus cases, the biggest one-day increase in the state since the pandemic started, according to a Reuters tally.

Outbreaks in Texas, California, Florida and Arizona have helped the United States break records and send cases rising at rates not seen since April.

In June, Florida infections rose by 168% or over 95,000 new cases. The percent of tests coming back positive has skyrocketed to 15% from 4% at the end of May.

Florida, with 21 million residents, has reported more new daily coronavirus cases than any European country had at the height of their outbreaks.

To contain the outbreak, Florida has closed bars and some beaches but the governor has resisted requiring masks statewide in public or reimposing a lockdown.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Trumps a team player..

Masks suck though and I personally think we should let Corona run it's course naturally to create HERD immunity..

The very old and sickly should stay home, isolate and wear the masks.. Period.. Stop shutting down the ECONOMY over this crap!!! Enough is enough!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    so you are a soyboy?

good to know
    I didn't ask about punk ass Rudy. Drink more. Post less.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I dont need a mask on daggles mouth

how about condom on his fingers so he cannot type here??????????
    Why condoms on my fingers instead of just wearing gloves like a normal fukking person?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I personally think we should let Corona run it's course naturally to create HERD immunity..
    !!
    Tell that to the parents of the 11 year old boy in Florida who died today!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tell that to the parents of the 11 year old boy in Florida who died today!
    1 in millions.. Kids just don't die from Corona.. He probably had a condition prior to.. Better chance of getting killed by a lightening strike then Corona if you are a kid.

Need to start schools back up to keep them out of trouble.. Kids with free time is a disaster, needless to say they aren't gonna get any smarter either staying at home.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Trumps a team player..

Masks suck though and I personally think we should let Corona run it's course naturally to create HERD immunity..

The very old and sickly should stay home, isolate and wear the masks.. Period.. Stop shutting down the ECONOMY over this crap!!! Enough is enough!!
    Yes Trump is a team player. Bottom of the 9th inning down 11 runs and he gets hit by pitch(beaned to the head) to keep the team's hopes alive.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 07-02-20 at 05:21 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

1 in millions.. Kids just don't die from Corona.. He probably had a condition prior to.. Better chance of getting killed by a lightening strike then Corona if you are a kid.
    None of that shit matters when it’s your kid.

You talk a lot about herd immunity. When are you going to get exposed? If you haven’t infected yourself yet then you are a fukkin hypocrite.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    None of that shit matters when it’s your kid.

You talk a lot about herd immunity. When are you going to get exposed? If you haven’t infected yourself yet then you are a fukkin hypocrite.
    I probably had it and already beat it Mac.. Bring it.. It's not about me though MAC.

I go by the numbers and less then 1% die from this Corona Virus, old and young. Young kids are basically immune. That's been proven already.

Like I said if a kid dies from Corona then it's about the same odds of that child dying from a normal cold flu bug.. It's sad and DON'T LIKE ANY CHILDREN DYING from anything.

Gotta work the though numbers Mac and keep it real with CORONA.. Deaths happen from all occurrences in life..

Don't paint me out to be the bad guy that is insensitive because I care!!! I really CARE ABOUT KIDS!! They have a full life to live and I hate when that's taken away early on ...

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Today, the state of Florida had more people test positive than all EU Countries combined. The U.S. is on fire and no one knows how to stop this virus. You have states setting new records everyday and then you Republican Whackos calling for the Task Force to be disbanded. WTF is wrong with these people?? We are the laughing stock of the world and its ALL Trumps fault. The buck stops with the president. Trump will be crushed in Nov. and if you think otherwise you are delusional because of the way he totally had no idea how to govern during this time that all Americans were looking for leadership from there president and what did he tell them. only about "15 people, soon to be down to zero."

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Today, the state of Florida had more people test positive than all EU Countries combined. The U.S. is on fire and no one knows how to stop this virus. You have states setting new records everyday and then you Republican Whackos calling for the Task Force to be disbanded. WTF is wrong with these people?? We are the laughing stock of the world and its ALL Trumps fault. The buck stops with the president. Trump will be crushed in Nov. and if you think otherwise you are delusional because of the way he totally had no idea how to govern during this time that all Americans were looking for leadership from there president and what did he tell them. only about "15 people, soon to be down to zero."
    As much as you are correct. Trump has people excusing his every word, action, and behavior. Most don't think he has any culpability in this. I wouldn't be surprised if he won again in spite of this poor leadership. Americans have stopped caring what others think of us a long time ago to our detriment. We only care about ourselves...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trumps a team player..

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Fantastic news, just embers. Time to have the NBA come to town now that things have normalized.
    Play Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-s...143817967.html

Florida shatters records with over 10,000 new COVID-19 cases in single day

(Reuters) - Florida shattered records on Thursday when it reported over 10,000 new coronavirus cases, the biggest one-day increase in the state since the pandemic started, according to a Reuters tally.

Outbreaks in Texas, California, Florida and Arizona have helped the United States break records and send cases rising at rates not seen since April.

In June, Florida infections rose by 168% or over 95,000 new cases. The percent of tests coming back positive has skyrocketed to 15% from 4% at the end of May.

Florida, with 21 million residents, has reported more new daily coronavirus cases than any European country had at the height of their outbreaks.

To contain the outbreak, Florida has closed bars and some beaches but the governor has resisted requiring masks statewide in public or reimposing a lockdown.

HockeyRocks

As much as you are correct. Trump has people excusing his every word, action, and behavior. Most don't think he has any culpability in this. I wouldn't be surprised if he won again in spite of this poor leadership. Americans have stopped caring what others think of us a long time ago to our detriment. We only care about ourselves...
    IMO your speaking of his base only, less than 40% of Americans. I don't see any way Trump can grow that now and many people that voted for Trump was because they hated Hillary, well Biden is not hated. Trump has done nothing to deserve a second term and even many Republicans won't vote for him again. He will be crushed and humiliated unless he walks away in Aug. or Sept. Now he can't even come clean on the issue with the Russian Bounty hunter. This is not going to go away.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

IMO your speaking of his base only, less than 40% of Americans. I don't see any way Trump can grow that now and many people that voted for Trump was because they hated Hillary, well Biden is not hated. Trump has done nothing to deserve a second term and even many Republicans won't vote for him again. He will be crushed and humiliated unless he walks away in Aug. or Sept. Now he can't even come clean on the issue with the Russian Bounty hunter. This is not going to go away.

It's already gone away. Trump has already deflected.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm a beach bum at heart Pavy!!

America goes down the toilet you will find me on some remote Island kicking with the locals and surfing in the day time and drinking beer at night until my days are over...

HockeyRocks

Trump said the mask he tried was black and that he felt like the "Lone Ranger" when he had it on.

Some of you Trump supporters should let him know its not to be worn over his eyes like the "Lone Ranger's" mask.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Trump said the mask he tried was black and that he felt like the "Lone Ranger" when he had it on.

Some of you Trump supporters should let him know its not to be worn over his eyes like the "Lone Ranger's" mask.
    Funny.. When Biden and Trump debate in the coming months.

We shall see if Biden even knows where he is.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post

Rump is afraid to debate. If he does it will be hannitty type softball questions that you know he will lie his fat orange ass off about.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post

My comment was much funnier than yours. You need to get some new material.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I’m here hiding under my bed with the lights off and my mask on....why???

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Biden will be a complete disaster
    Last edited by Booya711; 07-03-20 at 08:47 AM.

First 12