d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    COVID 19 is so March 2020. Catch up with the times. The disease ain't going anywhere soon whether yo are out and about, or hunkered in your bunker. Just go out and enjoy life, and be careful with your elderly loved ones.
    After "slowing down the testing, please" and "I don't wear a mask", it certainly isn't going anywhere.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    it was a great success money wise i was told this morning a lot of money was raise from the big donors there in the state..
    We'll calculate in a month or two how much they raised per covid death.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

One more thing about slowing down the testing, please. It was only "slow down the testing, please" for the little people. In the meantime, they cranked up the testing of Trump, Pence and everyone who ever comes into contact with Trump. It was constant testing and mask-wearing for everyone near Trump. So he isn't stupid. He knows testing and mask-wearing keeps him safe. He just doesn't want it for you because he thinks it makes him look bad and he doesn't give a shit about you.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

that not the way rallies work sir and it not how many or less you have at events.it all about the money raise before the day of the event.this rally money wise was one of the best...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

that not the way rallies work sir and it not how many or less you have at events.it all about the money raise before the day of the event.this rally money wise was one of the best...
    He needs it because Biden outraised Trump in May. All from his basement.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Fire Parscale?
    Possibly, but it seems a bit late in the game to do that..
    That could set the campaign way behind..

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    1,000,000 million ticket requests. Only 6,200 showed up. Trump could have had more people if he did a Zoom meeting.
    Then it would have been millions.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Weighing the money raised against the optics of the event, it's still a big loss..

Trump's campaign just spent money to build up momentum, it backfired...

Trump also just handed Biden a sh*tload of ammo to use..

It was not a smart move..

There's no way to spin it into a smart move..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

dude we have more money in the rnc at this time than ever in the history of the rep party, until you know what the hell you are talking about, please dont post crap you know nothing about, and in this case you have no clue and we will leave it at that..........there is so much i want to say, but i will not be baited into where i will not go.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

They say trump was screaming on the plane at everybody. Blaming, parscale, his sons, and his secret service men. When plane landed doctor had to get on and give trump a stat prozac. I blame the cult members who didnt show.they always showed for jim jones and there is no excuse. Oklahoma populaton is 3.5 million and 854,000 repulicans an 6000 showed up for is rally. You have to hang your head in shame. What kind of fathers day is he going to have today!! Im even sick to my stomach!! Smfh

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    They say trump was screaming on the plane at everybody. Blaming, parscale, his sons, and his secret service men. When plane landed doctor had to get on and give trump a stat prozac. I blame the cult members who didnt show.they always showed for jim jones and there is no excuse. Oklahoma populaton is 3.5 million and 854,000 repulicans an 6000 showed up for is rally. You have to hang your head in shame. What kind of fathers day is he going to have today!! Im even sick to my stomach!! Smfh
    Anyone heard from him since? Just a Happy Father's Day pick tweet. Anyone could have done that for him. He needs some to golf and cheat on his score so he can feel better about himself today.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He needs it because Biden outraised Trump in May. All from his basement.
    That’s the great part about this. Biden could die and still win.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    This is Trump logic, but it's 100% wrong. The number of cases is exactly the same whether you know about it or not. The truth is... more testing will lead to FAR FAR less cases. Example... let's say there were 100 untested positive Covid-19 people at Trump's rally last night... whether they were tested or not they are still positive. However... had they been tasted I would think that at least SOME of them would have stayed home. More testing leads to less spread which leads to less cases. This is REALLY simple math here.

Years ago I had a roommate that was heavily in debt. When he would get bills in the mail he would throw them right in the trash without even opening them up. If a person never looks at their bills does that mean that they have less debt than the person that does look at their bills? Just pretending to be ignorant about something doesn't change it's reality.

I repeat... more testing leads to FAR FAR FAR less cases. If it were up to Trump... we would have zero testing and therefor zero cases in his mind. It doesn't mean it would be true. YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS! The reality of the number of positive cases is going to be the same regardless of whether you are interested in the truth or not. Choosing ignorance over knowledge isn't going to make anything magically go away. It's going to make things worse.

Prediction... sometime next month one of the cult members at last nights rally will die from Covid-19 and they will wonder how that could have possibly happened. I'll tell you how it happened right now... it's because there were a bunch of untested people at the rally last night spreading the disease to everyone around them. This is simple math folks.
    You do know that George Floyd's autopsy revealed he had covid? Millions have it and most never know or knew they did. You are making up analogies from made up numbers. That isn't simple math.

This is Gaslight Galt logic, but it's 100% wrong. The number of cases is exactly the same whether you know about it or not. The truth is... more testing will lead to FAR FAR more cases. Example... let's say there were 100 untested negative Covid-19 people at Trump's rally last night... whether they were tested or not they are still negative.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    who is they?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You do know that George Floyd's autopsy revealed he had covid? Millions have it and most never know or knew they did. You are making up analogies from made up numbers. That isn't simple math.

This is Gaslight Galt logic, but it's 100% wrong. The number of cases is exactly the same whether you know about it or not. The truth is... more testing will lead to FAR FAR more cases. Example... let's say there were 100 untested negative Covid-19 people at Trump's rally last night... whether they were tested or not they are still negative.
    galt is an independent

but takes shot at every republican he can

wouldnt surprise me if he was a professor

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and stake1

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If the DNC was smart, they’d hold their own rally next Saturday. And they’d figure out a way to pack the house with 20,000 loud, obnoxious supporters. Let Biden pop an Adderall, get up their and Light the world on fire. Steal Trumps thunder. Beat him at his own game. Make him look tame and boring

But the DNC is a box of rocks and that’s why we’re gonna have 4 more years.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    who is they?
    Every leak turns out to be true. All the trump campaign staffers leak. All the time. How do you think we know about his bunker trip?

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    they’d figure out a way to pack the house with 20,000 loud, obnoxious supporters.
    Most people don't have to live inside a bubble, but the idea of filling a 20,000 person arena with circulated air isn't exactly smart for anyone at this point.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If the DNC was smart, they’d hold their own rally next Saturday. And they’d figure out a way to pack the house with 20,000 loud, obnoxious supporters. Let Biden pop an Adderall, get up their and Light the world on fire. Steal Trumps thunder. Beat him at his own game. Make him look tame and boring

But the DNC is a box of rocks and that’s why we’re gonna have 4 more years.
    Biden's strategy right now is let Trump keep shooting his own foot. No need to go on attack when Trump keeps throwing Hail Marys being down 2 touchdowns.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Biden's strategy right now is let Trump keep shooting his own foot. No need to go on attack when Trump keeps throwing Hail Marys being down 2 touchdowns.
    Exactly..
    Problem is, neither one will be good for the country or the world..
    May sound crass or morbid but let's dig up Ronnie or JFK..
    They couldn't do any worse...

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." — Napoleon Bonaparte

Joe needs to relax. The fact that they're obsessed with him not having a spotlight on him right now shows they're desperate to try and distract away from Typhoid Donnie.

DwightShrute

that makes no sense at all.

You are like guy with the rock

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Most people don't have to live inside a bubble, but the idea of filling a 20,000 person arena with circulated air isn't exactly smart for anyone at this point.
    Disagree. A Supreme Court seat is up for grabs, pack the damn arena. Trump is 100% ego and it would be shattered if “sleepy Joe” packed the BOK center in Tulsa with a highly energized crowd.

Thats how you win, not by letting a Trump control the narrative.

Trumps not shooting himself in the foot as far as I can tell, and even if he does, his base doesn’t care. At this point there are very few undecided voters left so it’s all about engaging bases and getting them to the polls.
    To vote. Low voter turnout and Trump wins, high voter turnout and Biden wins. But Biden isn’t doing anything, saying anything to get people excited about him. Just taking blow after blow by Trump

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Biden working hard on a deal for his illiterate son. Bezos is hiring, so Pedo Joey is working the back channels, since he can't leave his house

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

stake1

I forgot, how did Pety die?

DwightShrute

a fighter. a warrior. a winner.

Cucks and terrorists hate him.

Real people love him.

A modern day American hero!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I forgot, how did Pety die?
    Combination of prescription drugs.

stake1

Thanks

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If you gotta go, that the way to do so!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hard working motherfukker right there Mr Racer !!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

270 to win and Cali is 55 and NY is 29 on it's own and Hillary couldn't win

those bigger states or more populated states are worth more electoral wise and the losers are still crying about it 4 years later

maybe the DNC shouldn't rig who they give the nomination too

First ... 56789 Last