DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    it will be a while before they ruin hockey
    They were able to penetrate Nascar, so anything is possible, Manny.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

They ain't going to do sh1t. Just all talk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    They should go play ball in Africa where there's no systemic racism against blacks (because blacks run everything) and see how much money they can make.
    yes great post

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

This is just the beginng!! You havent seen anything yet!!

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 448

Is there a link for this? I'm just curious what they're looking to see happen before they want to play hoops again... seems like a lot of groups aren't exactly sure what they want to see change, they just want to be seen making a statement. Initially the protesting and rioting in Minny, a lot of people were screaming that George had been murdered, and no arrests had been made. They were angry, because they wanted justice. Eventually Chauvin was arrested, but the anger continued, even though the person responsible was taken into custody. Just curious what the nba players want to see... is it realistic? If it happened, would they go right back to playing, or would they want to continue to take a stand even though their very demands were met?

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Let em ALL sit. Sit next year , too. Hey, sit forfukkinever.....then surely all of your points will be forever taken. I was a big fan have ,been one longer than most of any of you here. I have been wagering and numbering before most of you guys were even swimming around in your father's testicles. Up until now, I thought that I had seen it all. Not once, but twice. Now, I am ready to do other things in life on weekends and eves. I will never attend another game, I have made a promise to myself. sports TV and packages. ?? My subscriptions are all out the door. At this point, I am fed up with it all. Phukking fed up with all of the stupid ignorant bleeding hearts. So, seriously, Phuk the NBA. Fukk the NFL. Fucc MLB. PHucc nascar, too. And, Fukk seattle, Fukk minnesota, Phucc all the cities and states that are willing to let their homes and businesses be looted, burned and pilfered..........and then be duped into thinking it was all their fault. . Phuk all the dregs of society who do nothing but drain the economy and then cry they are oppressed by this country.. Oppressed? That is why millions of immigrants are flocking to our borders........to be oppressed? That is why we elected a black president. Oppressed? That is why leaders, CEO's of (too) many large and great companies are throwing literally billions of dollars at supposed problems (even if it is just to look good?) And you are oppressed? You can't even begin to spell oppressed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and JAKEPEAVY21

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i'm going to sit out from going to work also for the next couple months. Hope it makes it on the news

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Let em ALL sit. Sit next year , too. Hey, sit forfukkinever.....then surely all of your points will be forever taken. I was a big fan have ,been one longer than most of any of you here. I have been wagering and numbering before most of you guys were even swimming around in your father's testicles. Up until now, I thought that I had seen it all. Not once, but twice. Now, I am ready to do other things in life on weekends and eves. I will never attend another game, I have made a promise to myself. sports TV and packages. ?? My subscriptions are all out the door. At this point, I am fed up with it all. Phukking fed up with all of the stupid ignorant bleeding hearts. So, seriously, Phuk the NBA. Fukk the NFL. Fucc MLB. PHucc nascar, too. And, Fukk seattle, Fukk minnesota, Phucc all the cities and states that are willing to let their homes and businesses be looted, burned and pilfered..........and then be duped into thinking it was all their fault. . Phuk all the dregs of society who do nothing but drain the economy and then cry they are oppressed by this country.. Oppressed? That is why millions of immigrants are flocking to our borders........to be oppressed? That is why we elected a black president. Oppressed? That is why leaders, CEO's of (too) many large and great companies are throwing literally billions of dollars at supposed problems (even if it is just to look good?) And you are oppressed? You can't even begin to spell oppressed.
    Amen

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Awww...

You boys still in here acting like a bunch of poor whining b*tches...

Newsflash... No one gives a fukk what you boys think...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Players have the upper hand. Owners need to fix systemic racism.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Systematic racism comical

Tell these guys to go to Nigeria

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Owners aren’t obligated to fix shit...the last time I looked these dudes getting paid a bunch of money to play ball....they aren’t obligated to “play” if they don’t want to

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

nobody has explained to me exactly how we are going to fix all this "systemic racism"

every major corporation already hires/promotes the person of color, over the white person, if they are even close in results... every university accepts the person of color (and gives them free tuition), if they are even close in grades/test results

so much money has been thrown at black communities, and guess what? for the most part they don't develop anything, they don't build anything, anything nice that gets done ends up broken or full of trash, or burned to the ground

so whatever needs fixing i'd like to know what in the world outsiders can do about it... i sure as hell can't convince a man of any race in inner city milwaukee to provide financial and moral support to his children if he doesn't want to

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

it comes down to something to bet on

NOT how good they are

id bet on midgets dunking if i could

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    nobody has explained to me exactly how we are going to fix all this "systemic racism"

every major corporation already hires/promotes the person of color, over the white person, if they are even close in results... every university accepts the person of color (and gives them free tuition), if they are even close in grades/test results

so much money has been thrown at black communities, and guess what? for the most part they don't develop anything, they don't build anything, anything nice that gets done ends up broken or full of trash, or burned to the ground

so whatever needs fixing i'd like to know what in the world outsiders can do about it... i sure as hell can't convince a man of any race in inner city milwaukee to provide financial and moral support to his children if he doesn't want to
    that is the problem, but you know that mikey

you cant throw money because then you (they) just want more

if amazon wants to help, they can build a warehouse south side chicago

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    it comes down to something to bet on

NOT how good they are

id bet on midgets dunking if i could
    /thread

rudy is spot on here. We just need people to be playing to wager...names on jerseys mean absolutely nothing

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The disproportionate violent crime rate is the main problem. The should be the #1 primary focus.

Every time I see a new video of a mob of black males beating and robbing a white person, it makes me care less and less about the reason why NFL players are kneeling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Start with fixing the police first. The county sheriff does not need to also be the wizard of KKK on weekends

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The disproportionate violent crime rate is the main problem. The should be the #1 primary focus.

Every time I see a new video of a mob of black males beating and robbing a white person, it makes me care less and less about the reason why NFL players are kneeling.
    When was the last time a black owner of a Dodge Challenger mowed down a white lady pedestrian with his car?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

nba is so racist they should pay americans

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Awww...

Why you in here for then? Be honest bro. Are you observing screen names? How many blacks attend sporting events?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

79 percent of NBA players don't have a college degree. The average salary is $7.7 million. Before every game, every NBA player ought to get down on his knees and thank the good Lord for so many idiot owners.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

This will finally be the clippers year to win it all

Kermit

When was the last time a black owner of a Dodge Challenger mowed down a white lady pedestrian with his car?
    I don't know about that, but just a few weeks ago, a black sniper shot and killed 2 elderly people visiting their son's grave. Very little coverage or outrage.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...eldon-francis/

I can fill this thread up with videos of mobs of black males beating the shit out of white people and robbing them for no reason. Now with whites making up 5x the population, you would think that there should be 5x as many videos and stories right? Truth is that it is the exact opposite.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I don't know about that, but just a few weeks ago, a black sniper shot and killed 2 elderly people visiting their son's grave. Very little coverage or outrage.

I can fill this thread up with videos of mobs of black males beating the shit out of white people and robbing them for no reason. Now with whites making up 5x the population, you would think that there should be 5x as many videos and stories right? Truth is that it is the exact opposite.
    They at one point were doing that stupid punch game. Where they walk up to a random person mainly white and for no reason sucker punch the person. I know one guy hit his head and was in a coma.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    79 percent of NBA players don't have a college degree. The average salary is $7.7 million. Before every game, every NBA player ought to get down on his knees and thank the good Lord for so many idiot owners.
    That makes no sense, I thought the main point of college was to prepare you for a career. When they ready to be drafted in their chosen profession and make a ton of money why should they give a rip about getting a degree? Idiot owners? The players make what they do because they generate that revenue.

This the kind of bs thought process they fighting against, Folks like you acting is if they should be grateful to earn a fair wage based off the dollars they generate! As if their pay is some kind of hand out which obviously isn’t accurate.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If I start posting articles of white hate crimes against blacks the SBR server will run out of storage space and crash.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Awww...

Meanwhile most of the black community are whining and crying...

Kermit

If I start posting articles of white hate crimes against blacks the SBR server will run out of storage space and crash.
    Oh please. You want to go tit for tat?

For every mob attack you post of whites attacking blacks, I'll post 2 of blacks attacking whites.

For Christ's sake, look at the FBI stats for interracial crimes and who is committing more of them. It's not even comparable.

There is a problem and it isn't something that white people can fix. It has to start from within.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

If you are going to look at who has more violent crimes against the other you have to take in account of the total population too. Whites make up around 60% of the population against 13% black.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think lot of the players just want a out from this stupid Orlando bubble and who can blame them? I can’t imagine anyone would be thrilled with the idea of getting put in some crappy bubble in Orlando for several months. Not sure very many ppl who had millions in the bank/was financially secure would go for It. I know I wouldn’t be thrilled with the idea even tho I’d prob look at big picture and do it anyways. Def wouldnt be jumping for joy at the notion tho and if others started giving me outs I’d have to seriously consider them! Lol

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Start with fixing the police first. The county sheriff does not need to also be the wizard of KKK on weekends
    and how do you "fix the police?"

if you get called to the same neighborhood a million times, and it's nothing but armed robberies and violent crimes, and a large number of those guys are resisting arrest and showing no respect whatsoever, i'd be quick on the trigger too

make stupid decisions and you end up getting stupid results, that's not the cop's fault that you decided to tug on superman's cape and piss into the wind

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    nba is so racist they should pay americans
    The NBA is 75% black players. That is not racist.
    36% black NBA coaches, That is racist?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Black athletes making a statement. You mess with our people you don't get to see NFL and NBA.
    Fire them all!!

Real simple. Lot of good athletes just wanting a chance.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That makes no sense, I thought the main point of college was to prepare you for a career. When they ready to be drafted in their chosen profession and make a ton of money why should they give a rip about getting a degree? Idiot owners? The players make what they do because they generate that revenue.

This the kind of bs thought process they fighting against, Folks like you acting is if they should be grateful to earn a fair wage based off the dollars they generate! As if their pay is some kind of hand out which obviously isn’t accurate.
    NBA players fighting for social injustice? Oh, that's a good one! let me know how many paychecks they're willing to give up.

First 1234 Last