lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Large corporations giving out huge chunks of money to the cause

Interesting. It's like a rich guy who has someone bothering him at front door. He gives them a nice bottle of liquor and a couple of steaks and tells them to go away.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Well they just got a bunch of huge tax breaks

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

So basically your tax dollars are paying for the protests

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Clinton's are the number 2 Contributer to this Terroist Group to the Tune of Millions

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

What your witnessing is the end of black employment opportunities.

Big companies like Target, Best Buy, even liq stores, wont rebuild or reopen in the destroyed areas.

Instead, they'll offer delivery only from a larger, nicer, store in a white community.

Cheaper and safer to just pay 3rd party to deliver to the hood rats 8-6 instead of employing hood rats and being open in a huge building from 8-10.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fatty correct

Laker correct

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    What your witnessing is the end of black employment opportunities.

Big companies like Target, Best Buy, even liq stores, wont rebuild or reopen in the destroyed areas.

Instead, they'll offer delivery only from a larger, nicer, store in a white community.

Cheaper and safer to just pay 3rd party to deliver to the hood rats 8-6 instead of employing hood rats and being open in a huge building from 8-10.
    Well then Target and Best Buy are examples of institutional racism. What those companies need to do is build new stores in those black communities that were devastated by the riots. Black jobs matter.

lakerboy

White people always had the power. My brown community learned long ago how to connect and work with them. Most of my friends are white.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

At this point, even if you don't agree with it, there's no stopping the movement. May as well just jump on the bandwagon and let it run its course. I put my BLM sticker on the bumper today. You are either with us or against us.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    So basically your tax dollars are paying for the protests
    Could be paying for their yachts. At least spreading out the wealth this way

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Interesting. It's like a rich guy who has someone bothering him at front door. He gives them a nice bottle of liquor and a couple of steaks and tells them to go away.
    Won't they just come back the next day?

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    At this point, even if you don't agree with it, there's no stopping the movement. May as well just jump on the bandwagon and let it run its course. I put my BLM sticker on the bumper today. You are either with us or against us.
    Not fooling anybody... all you did was replace the worn out one

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Let it run its course? The end game is the destruction of America from the inside out. The endless outrage is pure folly. Everyone is being manipulated to an end that benefits no one except the 1% of the 1%. Sad that people revel in their own demise.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Won't they just come back the next day?
    2nd amendment

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well then Target and Best Buy are examples of institutional racism. What those companies need to do is build new stores in those black communities that were devastated by the riots. Black jobs matter.
    LOL

Target announced it is permenately closing the Lake Street Store and the University Store in Saint Paul.

Cub Foods as well.

They torched 1 liq store to the ground on Lake, looted 4 others blind. I know the owners of these shops, only 2 will be able to come back.

All the gad stations are shuttered, 1 burned to the ground.

These clowns literally have nowhere to buy food, gas, clothes, laundry soap or tp or any daily required items now.

Black Americans are simply unable to function in self sustaining communities.

It's been this way since the beginning of the great society. The more white guilt money the liberals give them, the worse their plot in life gets.

Honestly, unless I'm completely incorrect, dare I say that the black household was more unified, peaceful, respected and successful 1880-1965??

Those black communities of bygone era survived reconstruction, the dixiecrat, jim crow and rose to a level of respect and prominence and political might in those years with a dialog and thru peaceful means up to the Kennedy administration.

Then we see the entitlement of the great society and then boom....violence. riots of 68, black Panthers, SLA, the racial divide movement of Sharpton and Jackson, the bullshit of Clinton's war on crime, thru modern police brutality crap.

America really needs to look at what the founders did to keep classes free but in their place, to keep national politics out of our Senate and to keep the receivers from voting themselves entitlement from the public.

Founders had it right...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The end game is the destruction of America from the inside out.
    I agree on the end game. Just don't see what can be done about it other than jump ship as resistance seems futile.

jjgold

Nobody going to hire trouble makers

Squeeze coming

lakerboy

This is the last stand for the white conservative. Yes you will have the Midwest etc but it's getting scary

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29684

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Pay Sharpton and Jessie or get your business looted and burned.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

Target announced it is permenately closing the Lake Street Store and the University Store in Saint Paul.

Cub Foods as well.

They torched 1 liq store to the ground on Lake, looted 4 others blind. I know the owners of these shops, only 2 will be able to come back.

All the gad stations are shuttered, 1 burned to the ground.

These clowns literally have nowhere to buy food, gas, clothes, laundry soap or tp or any daily required items now.

Black Americans are simply unable to function in self sustaining communities.

It's been this way since the beginning of the great society. The more white guilt money the liberals give them, the worse their plot in life gets.

Honestly, unless I'm completely incorrect, dare I say that the black household was more unified, peaceful, respected and successful 1880-1965??

Those black communities of bygone era survived reconstruction, the dixiecrat, jim crow and rose to a level of respect and prominence and political might in those years with a dialog and thru peaceful means up to the Kennedy administration.

Then we see the entitlement of the great society and then boom....violence. riots of 68, black Panthers, SLA, the racial divide movement of Sharpton and Jackson, the bullshit of Clinton's war on crime, thru modern police brutality crap.

America really needs to look at what the founders did to keep classes free but in their place, to keep national politics out of our Senate and to keep the receivers from voting themselves entitlement from the public.

Founders had it right...
    You know there’s videos of white people looting those targets too right?

jjgold

All show
    Looks good
    public Relations