pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

5 slimes only time my credit card was compromised by their shitty site. Bookmaker A+++

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    5 slimes only time my credit card was compromised by their shitty site. Bookmaker A+++
    This actually happened with me several times on multiple cards. I can’t prove 100% that it was them but since I switched to bitcoin only it stopped, and the one common denominator was 5 Dimes deposits. But we should all be transacting this business in bitcoin now anyway, no real excuse not to

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    This has happened to me maybe only 2-3 times but it’s always super disappointing when it does. Happened a few weeks ago actually. It’s our own fault but it seems so harmless at the time, hell you're just borrowing against your own money! What could go wrong

Crazy thing is right now it actually worked in my favor. Last night after Burns won I requested a payout, dipped into the payout balance a little, went like $50 over my “actual” available amount minus payout on a table tennis match, and while the bet (which was a winner) was pending they rejected my payout request due to insufficient funds. At like 3 am! Gotten a lot of payouts from them, never had it processed that quickly or that time of the morning. It’s almost as if they did it on purpose to catch me in an NSF status, which is their right of course, but annoying nonetheless. But as some have stated, how about not being a degenerate for once. However, turns out I went on a little run and am about to request a larger payout so it actually worked in my favor for once believe it or not. And this time, I’m gonna get the mf. No dipping!
    I was gonna say, yes just make sure you don’t do it again! You know they absolutely did it on purpose while you were under!!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I also think this part is bs and have used those funds like a moron after losing a few other bets bc I felt like I had more in my account. Another classic is when the payout hasn’t come that day so you say penetrate it and make another bet in hopes it wins and your payout is still in process. They conveniently tried to pay it out during that game window 😡

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    And I thought it was only me lol
    I’m actually surprised at how many people are also pissed about this haha...I thought I would get lectured a lot more. But when it bites you in the ass it sucks

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was gonna say, yes just make sure you don’t do it again! You know they absolutely did it on purpose while you were under!!
    Yes and I’m still waiting actually! Lost a little yesterday but didn’t ever dip into the payout balance. I’m not at all ruining this. Since this virus stuff hit I’ve been trying to get my feet under me with shit I’m not used to and I finally had a run and I’m getting paid dammit haha

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I also think this part is bs and have used those funds like a moron after losing a few other bets bc I felt like I had more in my account. Another classic is when the payout hasn’t come that day so you say penetrate it and make another bet in hopes it wins and your payout is still in process. They conveniently tried to pay it out during that game window 😡
    Yeah man the mind is a terrible thing sometimes! The times this has gotten me in trouble is exactly like what you’re saying when you request a payout then go cold. Then you’re like “well I wouldn’t have even requested the MF if I knew this was gonna happen!” So you don’t really think much of gambling with your pending payout balance. As you slowly piss your life and payout away.

pretentiousGuy
    pretentiousGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1573

5dimes is doing a service here, teaching you guys a lesson the hard way...

First 12