Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

These two never had anything in common. Kristin was a fake/vapid reality show Hollywood chic since she was 16 on Laguna Beach. Jay was a country boy that just liked to hunt from Indiana. She only married him bc he was Bears QB. Merely a status symbol for her. Use his money to further her life. Then when he’s no longer famous she dumps him. I’m just surprised he even married her in the first place. Jay isn’t Hollywood at all. He always came off as slow, lethargic and depressed. Kristin more high energy.

Kristin’s tho has really went downhill. She was smokin hot on Laguna Beach and The Hills (15 years ago). But she looks lot older than what she is now Looks like she’s mid 40s in the face and she’s only 33. It’s like she went from early 20s to 40s over night.

Back in 2012 I was dating a nurse from Chicago. Cutler had to go into her hospital for something and she was his nurse. Someone from the Bears or maybe Cutler’s mgmt made her sign a document saying she wouldn’t disclose what surgery (or maybe concussion) he was in for. But she told me anyway. Said she met Kristin there too and Kristin was nice.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Oh Wow... I hope Jay Cutler catches the murderer!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm considering basically buying a wife from Columbia or Venezula or Ukraine just to breed with.

I prefer she doesn't even speak English.

Her job will be the treadmill and to lay on her back while I pump away.

She'll get an allowance and be a good mother.
    This is exactly it

First 12