carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Friday Baseball 5.8.2020

1-1 for the thur work and let see if we can get a couple of dogs to stand up and bark a little....Dinos +122 for 3***...................Lotte Giants+111 for 2**.GLTA (ck)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Good luck bud.

carolinakid

Thanks Pimike, have a great friday there.bol (ck)

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

cool i might take a small parlay too for a win.

carolinakid

GL AstroBloke let see if we can get the dogs to bark a little friday, i will be in and out for friday as i have a few things on my list to do here for friday.and we will finally start stage 1 here on re opening the state at 5pm on friday, something for us here to cheer a little about as well...gl sir (ck)

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im 2-0 so far, Dino's were beasts.

carolinakid

Bcats let hope they in a mood on friday for a win..........gl there with all your plays.......

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

You to ck, let's get this!

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    GL AstroBloke let see if we can get the dogs to bark a little friday, i will be in and out for friday as i have a few things on my list to do here for friday.and we will finally start stage 1 here on re opening the state at 5pm on friday, something for us here to cheer a little about as well...gl sir (ck)
    good points, i am having a good week betting-wise, but i guess we have hot runs and cold runs.

thanks for the tips and picks mate and work here.

BOL CKid. :-D

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    You to ck, let's get this!
    good luck mr pussycat :-D

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

1-1 for the thur work and let see if we can get a couple of dogs to stand up and bark a little....Dinos +122 for 3***...................Lotte Giants+111 for 2**.GLTA (ck)
    Good job posting the juice good luck

carolinakid

good morning guys, im just getting going here today, let have a good friday..............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid a very solid contributor

carolinakid

Thanks JJ im just doing what i love and just trying to help out the best i can with the games, i just dont understand why we all cant just get along on forums.i think we are all here because we love sports 1st and we are trying to beat the books. have a great day JJ........(ck) ps look like another day when we are seeing a lot of runs in the games

carolinakid

fun game with lotte who just won 9-8 in 10 innings 1 doggie in da bank.plus im number 3 at this time for a 1000.00 in the bookmaker black jack 10.000 free roll

carolinakid

ok a easy no sweat win with the dog Dinos for 2-0 on da day...........even posted a little juice for the kiddies that love to hate it seems, too bad they cant grow up and get along as adults on a forum.

carolinakid

Looking 2 the hockey in a short time...............man im loving the new games more each day.............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

ok a easy no sweat win with the dog Dinos for 2-0 on da day...........even posted a little juice for the kiddies that love to hate it seems, too bad they cant grow up and get along as adults on a forum.
    Do yourself a favor dont throw jabs because your asking for it then. Just keep posting juice and we are good

If you read Shari's post from yesterday's hockey thread you will see if you dont want posters giving you shit post in the subs

carolinakid

then fine, i will go to the sub forums where i post the way i like and dont have to deal with the clowns then...........i just wanted to show the hater what i post the juice or not i win on A reg thing, now penetrate off

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

This and other attacks only push solid posters away. Not sure why people love to hate on those just trying share winning picks.

Keep it up!

carolinakid

you know what the real funny thing most of the guys that hate are some of the worst posters and bettors on forums, most dont have the balls to post plays on a daily thing, they pick a winner or 2 and think they are god gift to the world......not

astrobloke

you know what the real funny thing most of the guys that hate are some of the worst posters and bettors on forums, most dont have the balls to post plays on a daily thing, they pick a winner or 2 and think they are god gift to the world......not
    facts matter, and haters will hate. Lots here love you bro. Keep doing your thing.

good luck bro, im looking at hockey games. :-D

carolinakid

Yes im thinking of taking both the hockey and baseball to the sub forums, so you guys would like to join me there, we will let the kids or the great cinny have this group, i still laugh at everytime i see pro by his name now..............man does that guy have a lot to learn........

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This and other attacks only push solid posters away. Not sure why people love to hate on those just trying share winning picks.

Keep it up!
    Facts. GL kid

carolinakid

Thanks Dog and have a great weekend there, to not cause trouble with the little kiddies i think i will post the picks in the sub forums, i know for a fact 1 pro here do not like me because i win on a daily thing and that eat him up and that the main reason he started all the crap in the beginning

carolinakid

wow it feel good back in the sub forums, let hope the games will work with me as well................

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Keep it up!
    Word, I've been attacked in the past so many times, funny thing is the attackers ain't no more and I'm still standing.
    Funny how that works.

BoL fella!

carolinakid

Good deal Steve i step back and said boy to troll someone on a forum that respect all posters and love posting plays for everyone including myself for a person to attack me, it really is sad and speak volume for that person imo.......the good news they are a lot more great people than a few bad apples.......

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

we need a CK video shoutout to all the haters

carolinakid

lol LG im not too good with that type of thing, all i can do is just work hard on my game and try to produce winners on a reg thing.they hate that the worst of all.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

fade the haters man. allaboutthe$$ wish he wasnt getting cucked everynight from his chick in the pic

carolinakid

Thur i was mad at those clowns, now i can step back and laugh at them and say what the heck do they bring to the table..my answer nothing of much value.....

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    fade the haters man. allaboutthe$$ wish he wasnt getting cucked everynight from his chick in the pic
    You have jokes I see funny

Pi and steve nash, I have interaction with both if you if the guy wants to post shouldnt he post juice on the plays for record keeping?

He posted juice today I said good luck and kept it moving. He came back with the smart ass remark. So who is at fault here?

carolinakid

Dude not only are you a joke and a troll, we can now add LIAR to your list, as you said you would not post again my thread if you saw juice, now we all know what the hell you are clown.move on little bitch post your plays to help the group off penetrate off

12 Last