allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    lol you are a sad case bitch..anyway i win enough of my plays i dont want to get geedy, and lose and be a troll like you
    you want me out of your threads? pretty simple! post juice or go to the subforums!

why all the daily threads and not 1 big thread?

i know why! you make it hard for people to follow so you can lie about your record!

i have no life but you have been posting since 9 am this morning chump

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

donald trump would be embarrassed u support him, ur so soft and a cry baby complaining to the mods, let me get u some tampons weakling

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

once you will be given time out, you will not be miss, i get 5 times the hits you get anyway, so the forum will not lose any hits...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

once you will be given time out, you will not be miss, i get 5 times the hits you get anyway, so the forum will not lose any hits...
    what would donald think of u having to report people

bet he would grab u by the pusssy

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Go cry to the mods. Obviously you have a history with hman. Even if I got a time out I will be back! Bitch boy cant fight his own fights. Typical of a little kid growing up in this generation

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Still posting 11 hours today and I have no life

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

How many other guys do you fellas see posting plays??

Why nitpick the very few that do??

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

gone soft now eh

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

hman could u ask the op why he is scared to list the juice w his plays

thanks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Can we please stick to discussing sports and forget the other stuff? I’m fighting trashy internet as it is here with everyone working from home and homeschooling. I’m sure others are having their own challenges. I don’t think staff want to see a multitude of PMs and reported posts by and about the same three people over and over again. Thanks guys

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Can we please stick to discussing sports and forget the other stuff? I’m fighting trashy internet as it is here with everyone working from home and homeschooling. I’m sure others are having their own challenges. I don’t think staff want to see a multitude of PMs and reported posts by and about the same three people over and over again. Thanks guys
    i dont think its to much to ask for the juice on the plays. record keeping is important if you going to make a thread with plays. i mean is it really that hard to add 2 or 3 numbers to a post?

hman i get it he is your rx buddy, why cant he post the juice? -110 or -140 is that hard to add to a post???? if he doesnt want to do it go to the sub forums. pt is supposed to be a little more liberal when it comes to talking shit. so he wants to be a cry baby and run to the mods every time someone gives him a hard time. fukk him grow some balls.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you are soft little boy no way you are a grown ass man. when you get picked on at school did you run to the teachers and tell on the bully instead of being a man and sticking up for yourself?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Whats the juice here Crybaby Kid? out (DS)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

over under 12.5 times ck reported posters to mods on this thread

over 12.5 -180
    under 12.5 +150

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i dont think its to much to ask for the juice on the plays. record keeping is important if you going to make a thread with plays. i mean is it really that hard to add 2 or 3 numbers to a post?

hman i get it he is your rx buddy, why cant he post the juice? -110 or -140 is that hard to add to a post???? if he doesnt want to do it go to the sub forums. pt is supposed to be a little more liberal when it comes to talking shit. so he wants to be a cry baby and run to the mods every time someone gives him a hard time. fukk him grow some balls.

Ahhh the good ol he's your buddy argument.

I'm surprised you stooped to that $$$, that was JTS's angle.

You do realize half of the posters here post at both places, many under different handles?

I agreed with you about the juice, I just think you're being a little hard on one of the very few guys willing to post plays.

If they aren't getting ragged for this, they get poked fun at when they lose.

But crickets when they win.

I see both sides to the argument.

But honestly, I'm not sure if those who DON'T post plays should even have a say in it.

I could see if fellow posters who lost their picks regularly called him out on it.

GL to us all everyone
    Last edited by Hman; 05-08-20 at 06:18 AM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Well if he cant take the ribbing without the crying to the mods he should go to the sub forums.

And as far as him being your buddy I couldn't care less. You seemed when we met to be a fair enough guy, so I just think you would give an rx buddy a little extra rope.

Whether anyone posts plays or not really shouldn't be a reason not to call someone out on shitty record keeping.

So because it's slow we shouldnt hold someone to the same standard as if it was busy with a lot of sports?

I couldnt care less whether anyone wins or loses, I'm all for everyone beating the books unless I'm on the other side. If he posts the juice you will probably never see me post in his threads. So if he wants me to never show in his thread again post 3 extra #s and I'm gone.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

See he posted juice in today's plays in said good luck. Have a great friday!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Well if he cant take the ribbing without the crying to the mods he should go to the sub forums.
    Yep I agree. That’s why I always warn people who want the “glory” of views in PT that they need to cop the negativity also. One of the first policies John told me. If you want a heavily moderated thread go to the sub forums (which are lovely by the way).

But I’m too too genuinely tired to police this at the moment and deal with reported posts, PMs, etc. if for nothing else please take a one week break from his threads and let him do his own thing. I put a bet on whether a winning greyhound last night would have an odd or even number ( and lost of course because of that oyster number 3) so I think we may all be going a bit batshit and stir crazy now

carolinakid

Maybe if this is the case we need to change the forum main to the Animal House then. just saying

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Only the strong survive here it’s the Broadway of posting

carolinakid

JJ i guess i grew out of the animal house thing yrs ago, maybe down the road these guys will too, you can always hope i guess............again im very serious when i post games and it no joke to hijack a thread when a person has real money on the line for him and others........but a lot of guys sadly troll just to think it cute..........i have back away a little today to decide if i will start posting on the sub forums and let the real so call pro have this................anyway enough about the crap, i have work to do on the games for sat...have a great one ...........ps maybe once i get my hair cut on sat, i will be in a better mood, but for now.i will say later..(ck)

carolinakid

Sat plays are up now in the baseball forum..........fyi

First 123