SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    President useless is human scum. A racist piece of shit. He will lose by a landslide. 22 million unemployed. 15 cases going to zero. Now 40k dead. Stock market in bear territory because this con man and failed to take it seriously. They can't even get out checks to people. If he handles the recovery as well as he handled the prevention the Dems expand the House and take the Senate. So the bet is on Biden.
    you're acting like the China virus is his fault? he wasn't slow to react, that's what the media is trying to get you to think. if you look back in March, everyone was saying the same thing and nobody was blaming him for being too late. Look at New York now, That governor was extremely late to shut down. blame him

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Betonline has Trump at -110 biden at +125, mark cuban at +12500

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    you're acting like the China virus is his fault? he wasn't slow to react, that's what the media is trying to get you to think. if you look back in March, everyone was saying the same thing and nobody was blaming him for being too late. Look at New York now, That governor was extremely late to shut down. blame him
    All you have to do is look at trumps words. He didn’t take this seriously from the start and it cost thousands of lives. At some point, the president takes responsibility

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    All you have to do is look at trumps words. He didn’t take this seriously from the start and it cost thousands of lives. At some point, the president takes responsibility
    Nobody took it seriously until Mid March....New York didn't put shelter in place until March 20th, Cuomo killed thousands of people.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Conspiracy Theory 1456B: The "powers that be" install Sleepy Joe, who's clearly in the throes of dementia.

After being coronated, he's removed by the same cabal that installed him. His mental deterioration is deemed advanced, and Kamala Harris gets installed.

Kamala actualizes policies such as decriminalizing home invasion and physical assault. ICE is abolished and all illegal immigrants are granted 100% immunity and are issued drivers licences and are authorized to vote.

Any criticism of the newly appointed president is deemed racism and any critics are subject to arrest and incarceration.

A bloody civil war ensues. The left is victorious and allies itself with the CCP. An Orwellian style government results and an underground American Patriot movement survives and resists.

I hope sports betting resumes soon. My imagination is running wild......or is it?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Governors were the 1st line of defense... just the way it works

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Spot on. They have been blaming Trump for everything since day one and will continue to do so until he leaves office in 2025.

Facts don't matter to these people.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I got +300 on Trump winning both electoral and popular vote.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    I got +300 on Trump winning both electoral and popular vote.
    That should be +5000.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hot Jerry, and Emily_Haines

maxell
    maxell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18897

The only way Trump loses is if the Dems cheat. They're desperately trying to get the mail in voting passed. That's their only chance.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Brock... You and boatboatboat have way more in common than can be imagined
    He's dead to me

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    President useless is human scum. A racist piece of shit. He will lose by a landslide. 22 million unemployed. 15 cases going to zero. Now 40k dead. Stock market in bear territory because this con man and failed to take it seriously. They can't even get out checks to people. If he handles the recovery as well as he handled the prevention the Dems expand the House and take the Senate. So the bet is on Biden.
    Record low unemployment in the african american community, far fewer deportations than obama, you are a dumb shit. Trump even got bookers judicial, turn cnns fake news off and get your head out of your ass.

Wabashwonders

That should be +5000.
    Lol, the number is actually down to +250 now(Betonline). I got mine in a while ago.

I was sitting here capping some races for Thursday and my wife walks in and she had been watching clips of the Governors and Trump talking about testing. This is what she basically said, “They showed 3 governors all saying they didn’t have enough materials to do all the testing they need and then show the President saying just the opposite. What the hell is going on? I don’t think I can vote for Trump again but I’ve seen Biden speak a few times and he acts like he is losing it. I’m not sure I can vote for either of these guys”.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    pedo joe

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I sure hope Trump wins but I don't think he will. Unless the virus has been taken care of and the market is up he will not win.
    i know lots of people who voted for him in 16 and they have already told me or stated or posted that they will vote for him again this corona crap isn't changing their minds lol

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    He's dead to me
    True or False. You owe posters a lot of money?

vitterd

Lol, the number is actually down to +250 now(Betonline). I got mine in a while ago.

I was sitting here capping some races for Thursday and my wife walks in and she had been watching clips of the Governors and Trump talking about testing. This is what she basically said, “They showed 3 governors all saying they didn’t have enough materials to do all the testing they need and then show the President saying just the opposite. What the hell is going on? I don’t think I can vote for Trump again but I’ve seen Biden speak a few times and he acts like he is losing it. I’m not sure I can vote for either of these guys”.
    He has no chance at the popular vote. He lost by millions to Hillary and biden doesnt carry her baggage. Trump hasn’t added voters.....he’s only lost some since 2016. You will see the greatest anti vote in history.

My wife is an independent and disgusted by Trump. His negatives are too high. If you look at high profile elections since 2016....trump getting bounced in all of them. What just happened in Wisconsin is very telling. Republicans tried , as they always do, to suppress the vote and it still didn’t work.

Wabashwonders

He has no chance at the popular vote. He lost by millions to Hillary and biden doesnt carry her baggage. Trump hasn’t added voters.....he’s only lost some since 2016. You will see the greatest anti vote in history.

My wife is an independent and disgusted by Trump. His negatives are too high. If you look at high profile elections since 2016....trump getting bounced in all of them. What just happened in Wisconsin is very telling. Republicans tried , as they always do, to suppress the vote and it still didn’t work.
    Maybe, maybe not, but it’s just a bet that I thought was good odds. I think it will be a comedy show no matter who wins.

vitterd

Maybe, maybe not, but it’s just a bet that I thought was good odds. I think it will be a comedy show no matter who wins.
    True.....it’s a pick right now with the books but you can see how these joke press conference are killing him. More people are home and can see what an idiot he actually is.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I just pray that our loving friend Bangladesh send us a presidential candidate and save the day and nation !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 04-20-20 at 01:39 PM.

Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Trump is a shoe-in. Independents (36% of voters) are sick and tired of the neolibs.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

vitterd having a wife +5000, that's the most bs in this thread by far

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Oh too bad that I already sent pics to a poster with me and my wife but if you’d like to place some type of wager on it.....I’m sure that could be arranged.

Trinity goes bye bye now

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

No crap trump wins

-130 not bad if wanna tie ur money up

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

If trump or biden wins the election than Im leaving the country and Im moving to Bangladesh !! That is it - thats my final answer !! LOL

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    If trump or biden wins the election than Im leaving the country and Im moving to Bangladesh !! That is it - thats my final answer !! LOL
    Why not the Caribbean? Been watching HGTV House hunters Caribbean and its pretty affordable there.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

True.....it’s a pick right now with the books but you can see how these joke press conference are killing him. More people are home and can see what an idiot he actually is.

pot

meet

kettle
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave DA_MOSS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    pot

meet

kettle
    When Shrute gives you points, you know it’s a terrible post.

I’m the smartest person that will ever respond to your posts. Go out and protest with the rest of the no teeth gang.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    She doesn't talk to him so it doesn't matter

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    She doesn't talk to him so it doesn't matter
    Worst part of no sports.....no lakerboy fades.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

But you got the polls you relied on in 2016 king mush .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Worst part of no sports.....no lakerboy fades.
    You figured with the fades you would have pro under your name.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You figured with the fades you would have pro under your name.
    I pledged from day one that once jt315 and Dwight go pro that I would follow. You should join me in urging them. They have been here years more than me.

In fact I won a bet against another poster and he wanted to pay for my pro status but I refused. I had donate it instead. I’m a man of my word.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    But you got the polls you relied on in 2016 king mush .
    Polls had Hillary by 2-3 percent and they hit it. Biden is up 7 right now. Goodbye trump.

First 12345 ... Last