d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    If you have employees, you should consider doing the streamlined EIDL as well because "they say" you will get $1000 per employee that won't have to be paid back.
    I have 3. I'll be satisfied with the $30k+ PPP that will fully cover payroll for the 8 weeks + rent and utilities.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    PPP and EIDL are mutually exclusive, I don't think you can do both at the same time.

Did you get PPP? I had my application approved and docusigned the loan on Monday. I think it's a done deal. I hope. But now I'm told the e-signature is being sent to SBA to verify and then the loan is funded - within 10 business days. Sheesh.
    you can do both but they can not be for the same purpose

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Whoever was able to get applications in before the money ran out, seems like things are starting to move for most. I closed on both my EIDL loan and my PPP yesterday. Looks like another 250 billion is coming soon so whoever hasn't been able to apply look to do so quickly because it will run out to and after that you may be left out.

On a side note, pressure seems to be getting stronger on insurance companies. Be very nice to get a claim to cover loan costs. The terms of EIDL say that if you get money from a claim for this, they want that portion of the loan back.

First 1234