vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    For phuck sake, you keep embarassing yourself V.
    Another keyboard warrior. Darrell has to be the biggest loser here. Easily top 5

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    For phuck sake, you keep embarassing yourself V.
    he thinks the rest of the forum is as fukkin' dumb and illiterate as he..... the stupid fuk has proven he can't read by attempting to read my posts and spouting off to the forum that my threads say things they don't..... guess he thinks we can't read dusty giving him the high hard one, the ultimate retraction and burial, not just once, BUT TWICE.....

WATCHING HIM GROVEL and continue to pathetically wave that catfished -- and now twice retracted/renounced --"verification" is sad and pathetic, but still fun.....

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he thinks the rest of the forum is as fukkin' dumb and illiterate as he..... the stupid fuk has proven he can't read by attempting to read my posts and spouting off to the forum that my threads say things they don't..... guess he thinks we can't read dusty giving him the high hard one, the ultimate retraction and burial, not just once, BUT TWICE.....

WATCHING HIM GROVEL and continue to pathetically wave that catfished -- and now twice retracted/renounced --"verification" is sad and pathetic, but still fun.....
    Not sure what's next for him?
    I guess we keep abusing him until he goes onto another forum
    Too easy

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

That isn’t a retraction. You don’t even know what the word means. There is no way you passed the bar. You’re very low IQ and one ugly mother fuxcker. Darrell is a loser so it fits you would hitch your wagon to him. Now go to sleep dummy

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Im guessing in the neighborhood by St. Chris Hospital.....seems like his speed

Ouch. Erie Ave. tough spot

Philly a big city. Where’s Donker gonna go

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Ouch. Erie Ave. tough spot

Philly a big city. Where’s Donker gonna go
    I’m outside of the city. I told him to meet me at the stadium and id beat his ass. He never showed.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol Vittles buried. Almost as bad as when this cuck said he was going to buy the site across the street. Never happened. Only thing verified is a youre a broke dick soyboy cuck. lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vittles won thread

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vittles won thread

vitterd

Vittles won thread
    Thank you sir. Of course I did. Bradthejoke continues to spew garbage lies.....I only wish he’d get his scrawny green teeth, limey bitch ass over to America and face me. Guy is 118 pounds sack of bones. He’d piss his pants and hide behind donks wife.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Thank you sir. Of course I did. Bradthejoke continues to spew garbage lies.....I only wish he’d get his scrawny green teeth, limey bitch ass over to America and face me. Guy is 118 pounds sack of bones. He’d piss his pants and hide behind donks wife.
    lol, Im in America idiot. Youre one of those fat chicks on dating sites who will only post a pic of when they were younger and thinner and then go apeshit when you ask them for something recent. Everyone said you havent been verified. Donk will post a video anytime you ask him. Why wont you do the same? we all know the answer Vitts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bradthebloke

this guys 95 pounds and thats only when he's taking one in the ass. lol, broke dick cuck.

bradthebloke

this idiot doesnt even know JJ is using him. Poor Vits.

Auto Donk

I’m outside of the city. I told him to meet me at the stadium and id beat his ass. He never showed.
    I'll be able to smell him, I'm sure.......

looking forward to either beating his ass or making a verification vid at the time and place of the meeting, where his broke ugly ass is nowhere in sight but I am; there ready willing and able to beat the shit out of him........

come to think of it, his new buddy and he should get along well, as that f'n pussy JJ "Tiny" Gold did the shame shit vitturd will do when I show up to annihilate him......

vit and JJ, two pussies in a pod.....

from what i see, vit's an even bigger pussy kahksucker than Tiny.......

at least JJ isn't afraid to post a photo of himself like this vitturd pussy........

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    this idiot doesnt even know JJ is using him. Poor Vits.
    Using me for what? Mind your business before I decided to get you next little guy. You Brit bitches are the biggest pussies.

bradthebloke

Get me next? only person you got was yourself, dipshit. Claims to be rich yet cant find 2 nickels to buy the site across the street or cant post a pic in a suit, lol. Chump. Bring it cuck.

bradthebloke

I remember how hard they laughed at this dipshit across the street when he "threatened" to buy it. lil fella never did. I wonder why? lol. But I better stop now or the lil guy is gonna get me. Sure thing broke dick.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Donkers is fired up!

Keep safe, buddy

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I got 50 on Vitty TKO

jjgold

Auto you got buried here

No way out

The only way is to fight in Philadelphia let me know if you’re going I’ll take a ride I’ll tape it

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Auto you got buried here

No way out

The only way is to fight in Philadelphia let me know if you’re going I’ll take a ride I’ll tape it
    In over your head
    Guys can get hurt, if you're not careful
    Should backoff and focus on horse subforum-get to work

vitterd

Get me next? only person you got was yourself, dipshit. Claims to be rich yet cant find 2 nickels to buy the site across the street or cant post a pic in a suit, lol. Chump. Bring it cuck.
    Pictures and video were sent to Dustyy in my suite. Nice try. Nobody laughed ever liar. You’re making things up green teeth

bradthebloke

Pictures and video were sent to Dustyy in my suite. Nice try. Nobody laughed ever liar. You’re making things up green teeth
    and he said he couldnt verify it was you. Nice try broke dick cuck. Post another one if youre so rich? Youre not so you cant. and Green teeth? is that what you meant by getting me? thats it? poor lil fella. Since you cant post a pic or video of you in a suit, maybe you can post one of you taking a piss without hitting the seat. If you do, Ill send you a juice box lil fella. Aim for the cheerio!

bradthebloke

and nobody laughed? lol, first post over there when one types your username is titled, "Is it finally time to admit Vittard is seriously mentally ill" followed by 26 pages of people laughing at you. Great burial thread. I remember laughing at this dipshit from that thread as well. Poor lil guy. ok, I better stop now or otherwise, he might get me again.

bradthebloke

per thread at other site: "The strangest thing I find about Vit is he spends half his time here trying to invalidate other people, and the other half responding to those same people he claims are already not worth his time since he's KOed them on so many occasions. If the opinion of a Joe, Dave or Boss is so insignificant then after awhile you just have to move on."

bradthebloke

In closing, Donk, call the fight off. Probably a law against kicking the shit out of the brutally stupid.

jjgold

Might lock thread bases on Darell recommendations

vitterd

In closing, Donk, call the fight off. Probably a law against kicking the shit out of the brutally stupid.
    What was you’re name at rx? Another name changing ghost running like a bitch? You think I care what some right wing loons say about there? They all followed me here. They made over 100 threads about me at rx! Now they have 10 posts per day there. Lmao

jjgold

Auto said fight off

He claims it’s illegal and could lose his law license

Well it’s official Vitterd won fight by default

Auto Donk

damn, JJ, I'm starting to think vit is one of your ghost id's; you make total bullshit up in much the same way......

fuk gaspar gomez, fuk the fukkin' diaz brothers, and fuk my fuklkin' law license getting suspended over beating the shit out of vit......

knocking him the fuk out is not a crime of moral turpitude, and I won't lose anything for whuppin' vit's ass.....

I'll probably take some photos of him lying in the street bleeding from his mouth, nose and ears, and use them in an ad to develop even more business, by claiming he was a pussy norhteastern claims rep for a chicken shit ins company who wasn't offering a fair settlement, so i had to beat the shit out of him..... and I do that for all my clients, so call me today!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Keyboard warriors I see.. lol...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keyboard warriors I see.. lol...

I see vitterd having to take an ambulance to a hospital there in philly after I meet him, so a doctor can remove my keyboard from his ass.....

First 1234