wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

My President calling CV19 a hoax

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla, and EmpireMaker

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

fake news. A lie. He never called it a hoax.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    fake news. A lie. He never called it a hoax.

DwightShrute

Exactly. He never called the virus a hoax. The first video was deliberately edited to make it seem that way, the second one you posted clearly shows he never called it a hoax. He called the politicization of the virus by the dems as another hoax. Which it is. No one thinks the Chinese coronavirus doesn't exist or is a hoax.

Trump Declared the Coronavirus a Hoax!

This desperate lie, launched by the far-left Politico, was quickly debunkedby fact-checkers, including the far-left Washington Post. That’s how big of a lie it is — the Washington Post conceded it was a lie.
    Nevertheless, CNN continues to spread this lie....

.... and so do you. You repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it. Let me guess, you still think Trump called neo nazis in Charlottesville "very fine people" also?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

agreed not sure what is going on?
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 03:21 PM.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Hey Wikki - looking forward to hearing Mueller testify! Surely Trump will be finished then! Russia collusion!

People like you and the national media have lost all credibility because you've been wrong about everything for three years.

Once and for all please just shut your mouth and let the President do his job. If you don't like it, get your happy ass to the ballot box in November.

RON
    Points Awarded:

Golden fleece gave ronald 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, bradthebloke, Luv2Play2, Golden fleece, and MUHerd37

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Dwight: did the left politicize the virus or was The Donald jumping the gun? if they did they are fools. And Trump stating today he will not cancel Repub convention in NC August. why not take a wait and see approach. who the fuk knows where this virus takes USA?
    Whats the solution? Close the country down for a year? 2 years? The country would collapse. Not an option. People need to get on with their lives soon.

He's being reasonable and optimistic. Nothing is etched in stone. I bet he will be right and the country will open back in in April again.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Looks like The Donald nailed it. Thanks for the vid. The hoax is the Dems politicization of the virus. The Donald tried to stop the inflow and was called racist by liberals.

This belongs in the Politics subforum and the Fake News sub-subforum.

Easy-Rider 66

Whats the solution? Close the country down for a year? 2 years? The country would collapse. Not an option. People need to get on with their lives soon.

He's being reasonable and optimistic. Nothing is etched in stone. I bet he will be right and the country will open back in in April again.
    know what you are saying but April? let's see. read reports that in May it will crest. New Orleans now new epic center of USA soon. this is uncharted territory. Hope the Prez understands that?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Hey Wikki - looking forward to hearing Mueller testify! Surely Trump will be finished then! Russia collusion!

People like you and the national media have lost all credibility because you've been wrong about everything for three years.

Once and for all please just shut your mouth and let the President do his job. If you don't like it, get your happy ass to the ballot box in November.

RON

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Looks like The Donald nailed it. Thanks for the vid. The hoax is the Dems politicization of the virus. The Donald tried to stop the inflow and was called racist by liberals.

This belongs in the Politics subforum and the Fake News sub-subforum.
    when Trump stopped travel to the US from China in January, he was called racist and a xenophobe. Face it, no matter what Trump does or did, the Left will be all over him. Its a lose lose for Trump no matter what. Just a bunch of noise. For days, all over the press, it was him being racist for calling it the Chinese virus.

DwightShrute

know what you are saying but April? let's see. read reports that in May it will crest. New Orleans now new epic center of USA soon. this is uncharted territory. Hope the Prez understands that?
    and the mayor of New Orleans is already blaming Trump for not telling her to no let Mardi Gras proceed. LOL. Can we all be honest for once and stop blaming Trump for everything? 140 countries or so are dealing with this also. No one seen it coming except China and they lied to the world. They are the reason this is happening. No one else. It could have been dealt back in November by they lied.

Easy-Rider 66

and the mayor of New Orleans is already blaming Trump for not telling her to no let Mardi Gras proceed. LOL. Can we all be honest for once and stop blaming Trump for everything? 140 countries or so are dealing with this also. No one seen it coming except China and they lied to the world and they are the reason this is happening.
    yeah
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 03:22 PM.

DwightShrute

yeah the extreme left and extreme right are noise. very dangerous noise at that. People calling Trump a racist for shutting downs flights to China are fools.
    yup and that shouldn't be a Left or Right talking point. We will never know how many American lives that decision saved.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Fake news Saloon it..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

yes we have all in place for the rnc at the Spectrum center uptown charlotte and all the hotels in place.should be a lot of fun if it dont get cancel.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

How can anyone deny that he has downplayed this shit? Does your bias really make you that blind?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

I love trump. He is a man of many titles

1. BUISNESS MAN
    2. PRESIDENT
    3. DOCTOR
    4. COWBOY

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    How can anyone deny that he has downplayed this shit? Does your bias really make you that blind?
    great leaders never panic

can you imagine phil jackson in a huddle with MJ and Kobe freakin out sayin OMG! we're gonna lose!! i dont know what to do guys?? aaahhhhhh!

never trumpers root against Americans success out of spite for JUST ONE FUCKIN GUY! its sickening

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    great leaders never panic

can you imagine phil jackson in a huddle with MJ and Kobe freakin out sayin OMG! we're gonna lose!! i dont know what to do guys?? aaahhhhhh!

never trumpers root against Americans success out of spite. its sickening
    have to diasgree with that assertion. some very successful never trumper Republicans do not fit that description.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

We could be invaded by aliens and everyone would still be arguing about Trump

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    We could be invaded by aliens and everyone would still be arguing about Trump
    The Donald is a very divisive guy like Barack. is what it is?

Golden fleece

have to diasgree with that assertion. some very successful never trumper Republicans do not fit that description.
    so you're tellin me those guys voted for Hillary then? yeah right

if they voted for him they cant be considered "never trumpers"

Easy-Rider 66

so you're tellin me those guys voted for Hillary then? yeah right

if they voted for him they cant be considered "never trumpers"
    not saying that. maybe they did not vote? who knows.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) expressed outrage on Thursday that the cash payment portion of the economic relief package, which the Senate unanimously passed Wednesday night, does not extend to noncitizens.

The bill will provide most American adults with $1,200, $500 of which is for most children. Ocasio-Cortez, however, is taking issue with the stipulations — specifically, the requirement of a Social Security number.

“To clarify, $1200 checks are ONLY going to some w/social sec numbers, NOT immigrants w/ tax IDs (ITINs),” she wrote following the Senate’s unanimous 96-0 approval of the bill,” adding, “Thanks to GOP, these checks will be cut off the backs of *taxpaying immigrants,* who get nothing.”:

Ocasio-Cortez’s complaint extends to those who are residing in the country illegally, as illegal immigrants can also obtain an ITIN.

The Tax Policy Center found that the vast majority of American households, roughly 90 percent, will benefit from the checks.

The New York lawmaker also proclaimed the GOP is refusing to fund hospitals or unemployment, despite the fact that the bipartisan bill provides $100 billion for hospitals and the vast expansion of unemployment benefits.

Golden fleece

not saying that. maybe they did not vote? who knows.
    ok then. i consider "never trumpers" different than just not liking trump

you can be normal and just not like trump for whatever reasons

never trumpers are on whole nutha level of disgusting insidious behavior

Easy-Rider 66

ok then. i consider "never trumpers" different than just not liking trump

you can be normal and just not like trump for whatever reasons

never trumpers are on whole nutha level of disgusting insidious behavior
    ok I may be mistaken but I was under impression a majority of Never Trumpers were Republicans who do not agree with the Donald's type of conservatism. will research some more on web and maybe reply more later. good day.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    He hasn't downplayed it at all. Just look at his tweet below.

We should all completely disregard what every single expert on the planet is saying. Trump has a "hunch". A "hunch" from a self proclaimed stable genius is good enough for me. We're in the clear folks! The churches will be packed by Easter Sunday!

It's comforting to know that we have such an honest and selfless man in charge in times like these.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

Golden fleece

ok I may be mistaken but I was under impression a majority of Never Trumpers were Republicans who do not agree with the Donald's type of conservatism. will research some more on web and maybe reply more later. good day.
    oh.... ok i see what you're saying now. i was referring to people who root against him just in spite. i guess i didn't realize never trumpers was a Republican movement.... haha my bad

Easy-Rider 66

oh.... ok i see what you're saying now. i was referring to people who root against him just in spite. i guess i didn't realize never trumpers was a Republican movement.... haha my bad
    yeah no worries. going to look it up later. any important info may check back in.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I love trump. He is a man of many titles

1. BUISNESS MAN
    2. PRESIDENT
    3. DOCTOR
    4. COWBOY
    You forgot;
    5. SCIENTIST
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Buckandadime 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Below is not FAKE News

The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    He hasn't downplayed it at all. Just look at his tweet below.

We should all completely disregard what every single expert on the planet is saying. Trump has a "hunch". A "hunch" from a self proclaimed stable genius is good enough for me. We're in the clear folks! The churches will be packed by Easter Sunday!

It's comforting to know that we have such an honest and selfless man in charge in times like these.
    yea,
    here's a guardian article on his coronavirus tweet timeline.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...trump-timeline
    He played it off until someone told him how serious it is, and now that it's too late (i think), he's following someone's lead (again) about damage control. wow, what a great leader.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i dont like the guardian here, it more of the cnn fake media crap we see.the guardian hate Trump from day 1.................

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i dont like the guardian here, it more of the cnn fake media crap we see.the guardian hate Trump from day 1.................
    its just a source of his tweets. he clearly played it off until recently

1234 ... Last